JoeCooper

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

The best reason would be in order to be honest with yourself. The Law of Cause and Effect demands that there be a Creator behind Creation, just as there must be a sculptor behind a sculpture.                                                      Ezra

Blessings Joe

Well Joe you said you THINK you might be an Atheist because you don't SEE evidence,do you see evidence that He does not exist?If someone could give you some proof of how the world began then then I could see your dilemma but I can't.....I do think it is far fetched to believe this universe does not have a Creator.......I don't mean this in a negative way but I do think you my be trying to give yourself reasons NOT to Believe.....you see ,just as God is Alive & Well so is the devil and he is the one that "tempts" with imaginings,thoughts,ideas......we are born with a measure of FAITH,by the Grace of God,if it were not for the Grace of God you would not be here.......the measure of Faith is that yearning inside of you that prompts you to seek the Way,the Truth & the Life........you know that little something that tells you there is SOMEONE out there,as in moments of desperation when you say something like"God,if you are out there & if you are REAL then please help me"....

Ah Joe,I think the reasons for wanting to know HIM are far stronger than those attempts to sway you in the other direction,you are just not listening.....I don't have to give you any evidence,if you get honest with yourself & your heart is earnest you can ask God in Christ Jesus & He Will Reveal Himself to you

With love-in Christ,Kwik