IGNORED

("Privilege Grant") Milo Yiannopoulos opens college grant program 'exclusively for white men'

KittyBubbleFlowers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

as I have read through this thread the same question seems to creep up into my conscious.   There are grants for just about every kind of person and/or thing in this country.....    so why shouldn't there be something for white people too.   Most of us are not rich and of the elites.   I don't understand and am tired of being put in the position that I don't occasionally need help too, or don't deserve any help because I'm white.

I am totally offended by the Black Lives Matter people for I have had them say White Lives Don't Matter right to my face....

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

as I have read through this thread the same question seems to creep up into my conscious.   There are grants for just about every kind of person and/or thing in this country.....    so why shouldn't there be something for white people too.   Most of us are not rich and of the elites.   I don't understand and am tired of being put in the position that I don't occasionally need help too, or don't deserve any help because I'm white.

I am totally offended by the Black Lives Matter people for I have had them say White Lives Don't Matter right to my face....

This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have read.  At what point have you not have had access to any grants, scholarships or anything as a white male that would require special circumstances for you to get it?  Please give me something.  Stop pretending that this country wasn't built around race and the oppression of minority groups.   Stop pretending that European Americans have not always had a much easier route to navigate in America.   

How many Black Lives Matter folks have you had the pleasure of talking with?  How many of them have you sat with to understand what the fight is about?  I'm sure not many at all just based on your blanket offense.  Also what lead to a person apart of the BLM movement telling you that your "white life didn't matter".  Why did they tell you that.  Did they just see you and say your life doesn't matter.  But I guess as long as the good ol European American says the bad black folks said something bad about them its true and inclusive of the whole movement.  

I'm really hope you don't attempt to make this discussion any more outrageous. If there is anything I will not tolerate is this type of bull crap.  I will call you on it and rather bluntly.  America has always been for European Americans.  Why shouldn't there be something for white people.....there is more than enough and has always been more than enough and history is evidence of that.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have read.  At what point have you not have had access to any grants, scholarships or anything as a white male that would require special circumstances for you to get it?  Please give me something.  Stop pretending that this country wasn't built around race and the oppression of minority groups.   Stop pretending that European Americans have not always had a much easier route to navigate in America.   

How many Black Lives Matter folks have you had the pleasure of talking with?  How many of them have you sat with to understand what the fight is about?  I'm sure not many at all just based on your blanket offense.  Also what lead to a person apart of the BLM movement telling you that your "white life didn't matter".  Why did they tell you that.  Did they just see you and say your life doesn't matter.  But I guess as long as the good ol European American says the bad black folks said something bad about them its true and inclusive of the whole movement.  

I'm really hope you don't attempt to make this discussion any more outrageous. If there is anything I will not tolerate is this type of bull crap.  I will call you on it and rather bluntly.  America has always been for European Americans.  Why shouldn't there be something for white people.....there is more than enough and has always been more than enough and history is evidence of that.

I think you should step back and take a breath. Your offensive posturing isn't in keeping with the scriptures. 

And there is no pleasure in speaking with a BLM member. They're racists! And they're funded in their endeavor by George Soros. Don't interject that hate group into this thread. It is off topic. 

Milo Yiannopoulos's endeavor is not the first of its kind. The point is, race based, all races, scholarships are unfair. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

15 minutes ago, KittyBubbleFlowers said:

I think you should step back and take a breath. Your offensive posturing isn't in keeping with the scriptures. 

And there is no pleasure in speaking with a BLM member. They're racists! And they're funded in their endeavor by George Soros. Don't interject that hate group into this thread. It is off topic. 

Milo Yiannopoulos's endeavor is not the first of its kind. The point is, race based, all races, scholarships are unfair. 

Don't talk to me about scriptures.  Please miss me all the way with that piousness.  I'm not posturing either. I am saying exactly what I mean.  You have no clue about BLM so unless you actually sit down with any in the movement don't make such a ridiculous statement.   I didn't interject anything. They were mentioned and I addressed it. 

The point is not that raced based anything is unfair.  Do you have a clue why any exist in the first place.  I swear I am really attempting to with all that is in me attempting not to really call most of you out, but I'm done playing that.  here is what I will say.

Many of you are fake some of you  are pompous with covertly racist leanings.  You pretend as if this country has not oppressed and been a plight to minorities especially Black Americans.  You pretend as if America has played fair at all concerning these groups.  You conveniently ignore these issues then want to talk about groups that actually fight for injustices.  You don't call out the domestic terrorist such as the KKK that you all have allowed to do as they please.  You have even voted some of these people into positions of power, and watch as many take power in office now.  When I say you I don't' mean you specifically. You sit back on your self indulged high horse, shout Jesus and condemn people that fight against oppression.  Please save all that.  If you really feel this way then that's fine.  Just don't speak to me and think I wont say anything about it. You are dealing with the right one. 

You all can then be like well why don't you leave if you feel that way.  Well because I wont. I will continue to call you guys out now. If you don't like it then complain.  It doesn't bother me anymore.  I'm tired of all this fakeness I see here. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

6 hours ago, ruck1b said:

Don't talk to me about scriptures.  Please miss me all the way with that piousness.  I'm not posturing either. I am saying exactly what I mean.  You have no clue about BLM so unless you actually sit down with any in the movement don't make such a ridiculous statement.   I didn't interject anything. They were mentioned and I addressed it. 

The point is not that raced based anything is unfair.  Do you have a clue why any exist in the first place.  I swear I am really attempting to with all that is in me attempting not to really call most of you out, but I'm done playing that.  here is what I will say.

Many of you are fake some of you  are pompous with covertly racist leanings.  You pretend as if this country has not oppressed and been a plight to minorities especially Black Americans.  You pretend as if America has played fair at all concerning these groups.  You conveniently ignore these issues then want to talk about groups that actually fight for injustices.  You don't call out the domestic terrorist such as the KKK that you all have allowed to do as they please.  You have even voted some of these people into positions of power, and watch as many take power in office now.  When I say you I don't' mean you specifically. You sit back on your self indulged high horse, shout Jesus and condemn people that fight against oppression.  Please save all that.  If you really feel this way then that's fine.  Just don't speak to me and think I wont say anything about it. You are dealing with the right one. 

You all can then be like well why don't you leave if you feel that way.  Well because I wont. I will continue to call you guys out now. If you don't like it then complain.  It doesn't bother me anymore.  I'm tired of all this fakeness I see here. 

Ruck has been removed from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above statement.

8 hours ago, ruck1b said:

since you are not here any longer in this thread I suppose it would not do for me to post my thoughts

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I have taken advantage of a rant to spew out something that is not Christian like. I repent of this and praise God for this wisdom and think my sister JanicR for trying to reach out and make me see the errors of my ways. Thank you Janice and above all Thank you God.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

My apologizes to the site for this. Thank you God.

Edited by Churchmouse

54 minutes ago, JaniceR said:

You are hurling stones at someone who can no longer respond.

I was about to throw bricks at him....    both my fathers family and my wife's family were/are native americans.....    and while during the early 1800's his ancestors might have been prized possessions, well to quote General Sheridan, "the only good Indian is a dead Indian.  All they wanted was our land and us to die.