• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Kitty

I believe WhiteRabbit was referring to the quote

THat is called "signature"......certainly you don't believe in reincarnation,I myself stopped for a double take when I read it......I'm taking it as "humor"though the quote  does suggest Hinduism                                                                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

I know what they were referring to. It's called and was intended to impart humor, not Hinduism. I'm Christian. The accusation that I would promote Hinduism is slander. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Kitty

Ah,seemed like you didn't know what "signature "was & his "accusation" is only a false statement because you are saying you do not "promote Hinduism",it was not to defame you,the quote does suggest that .......now that you see some folks may take it the wrong way perhaps you might consider removing it from your signature

KItty,I am a cat lover & apparantley you are as well ,I saw the "humor"in it  but obviously not everyone will see this as "funny" the way you & I do,so if t were me,& this was brought to my attention ,I would find another kitty joke                        just saying                                        With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

Oh My Goodness....please!! stop!!    :24:   I'm falling over laughing. I have been called a lot of things .......but a transsexual was not one of them!!  LOL!!!   This is absolutely the funniest thing  --Ev-AH!!

:24:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Took me right off guard, when I read it, LOL!!   I still can't stop chuckling or.. giggling ....hmm... whatever type of gender type laugh I might have - Not telling!!  Buaaaaahhh!   :13:

It was quite funny. I Think from reading how that person post you will know what gender that person is. At least that's how i see it

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  244
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

39 minutes ago, Davida said:

Took me right off guard, when I read it, LOL!!   I still can't stop chuckling or.. giggling ....hmm... whatever type of gender type laugh I might have - Not telling!!  Buaaaaahhh!   :13:

As an act of solidarity if I can I'm going to change my gender back to, not tellin. 

Aka, 

Guess!

Don't look there!

I've got a what? 

:P Buaaahahahaha!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 2/6/2017 at 2:03 PM, White Rabbitt said:

Okay, let's get this straight.

I open up that web site.

Who does the website belong to?

Who is writing on the website?

When I open up "about us", it doesn't say who they are, it doesn't give any names.

When I open up "contact us", it gives a way to write to them with out telling you who you are writing to.

What's the big secret?

It sounds like they could be muslims trying to disrupt the harmony of Christianity.

And you all seem to be taking the bite.

And I'm the bad guy here?

Hi White Rabbitt, I see you cannot post any longer on this thread, but thought to answer your question at least in great part.
They make a good point in the following, although they do not disclose their identity:

"Who we are, what our background is and what our theological preferences are mean very little in this situation. What matters is whether or not the information presented on this website is true. If it is true, then you have a choice to make."

That being said, they did mention this:

"Lastly, most of the resources found on this website were NOT originally created by us. We have simply taken the time to compile all of the articles, audios and videos and put them in one place. We hope that this website will be a blessing to people ALL AROUND THE WORLD who are deceived by these "clouds without water". So, we are indebted to those people who have taken their precious time to make the resources that are found on this website."

In reading that, they do show some of the websites they have compiled from on their "Links" page with names mentioned.
In my personal study, I find much of the information in the sites following reliable.

Let Us Reason
http://www.letusreason.org/
(Mike Oppenheimer, a Jewish man who found his Messiah! )

Apologetics Coordination Team
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/
(Sandy Simpson and a number of other Christian authors. Vital information on deception in the Church.)

Moriel
https://www.moriel.org/
(Jacob Prasch. Moriel is an international multi-faceted ministry of Jewish and non-Jewish regenerate believers one in Jesus the Messiah)

The Berean Call
http://www.thebereancall.org/
(Dave Hunt and T.A. McMahon. The Berean Call was formed under the direction of Dave Hunt for the purpose of encouraging spiritual discernment among those who regarded themselves not just as "evangelicals" but as biblical Christians.)

Apostasy Watch
http://www.apostasywatch.com/
(Steve Lumbley. My entire purpose in this is to point people to Jesus of Nazareth, the risen Savior.)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I see it this way. There are a lot of people that go to churches that I may believe are headed by a money hungry fake. And there are a lot of pastors that are very good and sharing the word of God because God has qualified them to be his servant.

But what do we hold faith in first and foremost? God and his son Jesus Christ. And we have God's word available to us if we take the time to read and spend time in the word. Which for me means more than just reading from a page. The word is God himself.

Pastors are literally speaking to the choir. They're reading the same passage you do and using years of education to deliver it to you by their understanding. It's weird really because shouldn't they be standing before a congregation of unbelievers? And teaching them what the word says? So that those who are still lost can find their calling home?

Too many people believe in their pastor. And I think that's why there is an argument about satanic counterfeits and the real thing. Who are we to judge that a man or woman is saying exactly what God wants them to say? Even if it is false and there are those who hear and believe, aren't those maybe the one's that aren't in Christ? Because if they were they'd know the difference?

Let God work it out. All the individual has as responsibility is what the Holy Spirit inside them leads them to understand. If the Spirit tells them to run for the hills from that church, do it. Or turn the channel from that ridiculous bad actor at a podium in a church, do it.

No one is going to lead those who believe in their public profile pastor away from that person. Be they anointed to bring the word or not. Those who follow are doing exactly as God intends because he knows whom he calls to him. And whom he leaves to perish too. Water seeks its own level.

Is an argument here going to settle the question absolutely?