• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:04 AM, RevelationWriter said:

So you have no idea of all the prophetic scriptures from God of His people and their Land being as a Wilderness?

How God Blesses Or Judges Israel and their Land for Harlotry in The Wilderness of Egypt or All Around His Hill ? In Ez.20,23,29, 34. . .

"The Land has committed Great Harlotry by departing from The Lord....I will strip her naked and expose her as on the day she was born (Ez.16:4,8) And Make Her Like A Wilderness And Set Her Like A Dry Land...." - Hosea 2

- You see there is prophetic scripture (not interpretations) of God's Jerusalem that He said of her being A Woman, A Widow, A Wilderness, A Harlot, A Mother, everything said of "Mystery Babylon The Great The Mother Of Harlots in Rev. had been Prophesied about His Jerusalem in the O.T.

No Interpretations needed.

There are so very many scriptures that are ignored and discredited, for Interpretations instead.

Truth Remains.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

So you have no idea of all the prophetic scriptures from God of His people and their Land being as a Wilderness?

How God Blesses Or Judges Israel and their Land for Harlotry in The Wilderness of Egypt or All Around His Hill ? In Ez.20,23,29, 34. . .

"The Land has committed Great Harlotry by departing from The Lord....I will strip her naked and expose her as on the day she was born (Ez.16:4,8) And Make Her Like A Wilderness And Set Her Like A Dry Land...." - Hosea 2

- You see there is prophetic scripture (not interpretations) of God's Jerusalem that He said of her being A Woman, A Widow, A Wilderness, A Harlot, A Mother, everything said of "Mystery Babylon The Great The Mother Of Harlots in Rev. had been Prophesied about His Jerusalem in the O.T.

No Interpretations needed.

There are so very many scriptures that are ignored and discredited, for Interpretations instead.

Truth Remains.

Hello Revelation Writer. 

The reason why I explained again, is because you cannot get from point A to B until you have point A correct.

I am trying to show you that we need to go back to the drawing board, because I read all you had to say on this thread, and I thought, this woman is hungry for truth, so I'll try and nudge her in the right direction.

You answer me by saying "No interpretations needed".

Sorry but they do. 

....especially if you want to mention Rev 12 and build your case around that.

You are mixing up God's woman with Satan's woman.

Prophecies and interpretation go hand in hand.  If you don't want interpretation, all you will get is babbling, from the City of Confusion.

On 20/02/2017 at 0:43 AM, RevelationWriter said:

God's Prophet Isaiah:

"Hear now O House Of David is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will you weary my God also?

* Therefore The Lord Himself will give you (The House Of David) a SIGN, (as High as Heaven above - Dead Sea Scrolls)..

* ..behold a virgin (young woman - Dead Sea Scrolls) shall conceive and bear a Son, and His name shall be called Immanuel." - Is.7:13,14

I'll start with this one first.

Firstly, no scriptures given for Isaiah to quickly look up, but don't worry I found them.

Isaiah 7:13   And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

Isaiah 7:14   Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 7:15   Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

Isaiah 7:16   For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

That was the sign given to them.  This happened, everybody knows it,...it happened on earth, there were witnesses, it was recorded and went down in history.  A virgin conceived and Jesus was born.  That was not the sign in heaven but the sign on earth

* Rev.12: 1 "Now a great SIGN Appeared In Heaven a Woman clothed with the sun ...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

Ok, this one is different. 

Interpretation is needed, because nobody saw a pregnant woman being clothed with the sun, standing above the moon with 12 crowns on her head crying in labour?

Only John saw this in a vision, and he's telling us about it.  He doesn't interpret it for us, but God wants us to interpret the meaning through the spirit of truth.

Who is this woman?  She obviously is symbolic, and spiritually represents a deeper truth that God wants us to figure out.

Interpretation required, otherwise nothing but confusion from the City of confusion. 

- I already said they were different.

- And I said the first one already happened.

Do a study on the word Interpretation and you will find as I did that the only times the word Interpretation is used in the bible is when Daniel said God Interprets the dreams to people when He gives people dreams. - Dan.7:16

Joseph said, do not interpretations of dreams belong to God tell them to me. - Gen.40:8

Paul said that there is a gift of Interpreting the gift of tongues. - 1Cor.12:10

And Peter said that  no prophecy of scripture comes of private interpretation from the prophets. - 2Pet.1:20

- This is the only times interpretation is used by God' people.

But, you have another uses for the word Interpretation? Yeah, well your not alone. -

- "As A Besieged City,

Unless The Lord Of Hosts Had Left Us A Very Small Remnant We Would Have Become Like Sodom.." - Is.1:9

- "...The Great City

Which Is (Spiritually) Called Sodom and Egypt where our Lord was crucified." - Rev.11:8

On 20/02/2017 at 5:56 AM, RevelationWriter said:

But The Revelation Of Jesus Christ was not given till it was given to John for the assemblies.

Yes I see what you are saying, John saw the whole lot tied together.

Just like Paul did not have The Revelation Of Jesus Christ either.

I beg to differ. 

1 Corinthians 2:7   But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:10   But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11   For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12   Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13   Which things also we speak,
not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 3:1   And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:2   I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Paul had all the meat.  The whole truth, but he had to hold back, ...for they were still on the milk.... and some still are,...so it's not that Paul didn't have the Revelation of Jesus Christ, but the people were not yet ready to receive it,...they had to grow, take in all the other epistles that were coming their way.....but on the other hand, Paul still spoke of the hidden mysteries, that only those who were off the milk, could pick up.

Paul spoke of 'A resurrection Both of the righteous and the unrighteous'. - Acts 24:14-16 Paul being tried for this 'resurrection of the dead'.

This proves that Paul already knew of the two resurrections as John revealed in Revelations.  What's your point?

Paul didn't know about two resurrections either in The Revelation Of Jesus Christ-  Rev.20:5,6

Ok, then if he didn't know, then why did he say this?

Acts 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

So a partial prophecy being known was not and it not uncommon. 

?

- Honey, Paul said he believed in one 'a resurrection'.

- It was Paul who was playing catch up. things were a revelation to him of what The Prophets said of Jesus, and so on.

Paul was least of all the Apostles. He knew it and so should we.

The Apostle Peter (the key master) was well known as the First Apostles to the Gentiles; opened the door for Paul. - Acts 15:17

Paul knew his race had a finish line.

Unlike The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb who are involved in the future Prophecies of sitting on 12 Thrones with Jesus being The 12 Judges Of The Children of Israel (144,000)  "In The Regeneration" - Matt.19:28

- Unbeknown to 'Pastors Of Paul' today, Paul didn't know it all.

- Paul might have written on subjects more than anyone else. But he was not the only one. Nor the first one coming to believe them.

On 21/02/2017 at 7:09 AM, RevelationWriter said:

God said He would give The House Of Israel

a 'Sign' 'as high as heaven above' that of a young woman shall conceive and  bear a Son and His Name will be called Immanuel. - Is.7:13,14

"Now a great Sign appeared in heaven a woman clothed with the sun...being with Child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. - Rev.12:1

- I'm not saying it is the same thing.

I just think the correlation of a 'sign' of 'heaven' of 'a woman' giving birth is Interesting of both.

Revelation Writer

It is interesting!  This is your comment that caught my attention.  I think the spirit wants you to look into this a bit more Sister.  Please be patient, and not so dismissive of me.  I want you to rejoice also in this truth.

Ok, when Mary was pregnant, Satan put it into Herod's heart to kill the baby as soon as he was born.  God told Mary and Joseph to flee to Egypt so Herod couldn't keep tabs on them.....we know the story, they were sought after running even before Jesus was born.  A big tribulation for them, running for their lives to keep baby safe.

I will show you the comparison.

Now Zion, the woman I explained to you represents a sanctuary for us.  That sanctuary is the Kingdom of God.  It's a City of truth, a spiritual city.  God provided us with a pure clean city, with pure clean truth that we can seek shelter in and find comfort. The invitation is open to all now, but we can only enter this city spiritually by going through the "Word of God", and no other way.

God did not offer us or Israel a contaminated sanctuary.  He offered pure truth, and a pure clean city to dwell in, undefiled.  God's "woman" is clothed in "light", ie. she is clothed in "truth".  This same woman (the City of God) who delivered the "man child", Jesus, has more children in her womb to deliver also.  She, the Woman, the City of Truth is nurturing her children, ...feeding us with truth, and more truth, guiding us in everything we do, teaching us to be holy, and showing us things that the world cannot receive, nor endure.  We are currently in this woman's womb growing, and waiting for the real birth.  That real birth will be the "resurrection of the saints", or the "quickening", when this time, unlike the first time we were born out of our natural mothers womb in the flesh, ...we will all be born spirit, changed in the twinkling of an eye.

But before this Woman gives birth, she will go through labour pains, and those labour pains symbolise persecutions and afflictions from the enemy, which has been going on a very long time.  But she is ready to give birth soon to all her children, so her labour pain is going to intensify dramatically before her children can come out.  The worst of the pain is yet to come.  I hope you get what I am talking about.

Now Israel.

God provided Zion to Israel in the past.  When they were following all that God commanded them, they were in Zion, the City of truth, a sanctuary, and safe place from the enemy with all the protection they required.,   but over time, they rejected God's commandments, coming out of Zion and dwelling in another sanctuary, under another woman who does not care for them, nor nurture them.  .....but they don't realise this, they think they are dwelling with the same woman, even though they have traded her in for a harlot,...she's not the same Woman God provided them with, for God's woman is pure.  Do you see the difference?