• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Maybe the agents did this knowing it would cause folks to be outraged, in a hope to get the policy overturned. Many agents are liberal and resisting trumps policy on illegals.

Did jade just comment or am I dreaming lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 minute ago, ayin jade said:

Maybe the agents did this knowing it would cause folks to be outraged, in a hope to get the policy overturned. Many agents are liberal and resisting trumps policy on illegals.

I would hope not, but I think this was orchestrated further up the food chain. As it is those who use ideology as a faith are as dedicated to their religion as we are to ours. It's just we benefit from our faith and they just move on to the next opportunity to anger people.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yahoo news can be kind of out there. If it were on CNN, CBS or Fox I might believe it. We do not know the whole story.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I think y'all missed the link I posted to Snopes....apparently the original article was only half true...see here:

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/23/woman-brain-tumor-placed-detention/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

i had really hoped there was a lot more to the story.....   now I want to know why it happened.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

8 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

That's a man I truly pity.

Personal Attack and banned from the thread - one point given for this reason.

Steve had reiterated how personal attacks has a zero tolerance policy and that we will be forcing this stronger since people just ignore the warning - this goes for the whole site.

I hid other remarks as well.  When a warning has been in place for a very long time, and amended to reinforce the original warning to include any form of passive aggressive and underhanded remarks, it is your responsibility to ensure your replies are in accordance to the sites rules.  Over the past two years the site has opened up to include more content than it once did while closing the loop for any form of attack/insult on another member.  Take notice that we will be strongly enforcing these rules, and if you have not yet read the amendment, please click on the link in the previous post and read it.

None of the members whose posts I hid were given a warning, nor have they been removed from posting in this thread as this is the first time we have acted to include such remarks.  Next time, more actions will be taken.

Please Brothers and Sisters, leave out any form of personal attacks, even if it is meant to jokingly pick on someone, as other may not share the same humor you have.  When those in ministry are working to bring the site back to more godly conversation, your help is appreciated.

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

I just knew there was a fake news smell to this. If it is so inflammatory as to make the Trump administration look really bad check it first before you believe a news story. CNN is one of the worst offenders in something like fake news that purposefully slams Trump. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

12 hours ago, OneLight said:

I hid other remarks as well.  When a warning has been in place for a very long time, and amended to reinforce the original warning to include any form of passive aggressive and underhanded remarks, it is your responsibility to ensure your replies are in accordance to the sites rules.  Over the past two years the site has opened up to include more content than it once did while closing the loop for any form of attack/insult on another member.  Take notice that we will be strongly enforcing these rules, and if you have not yet read the amendment, please click on the link in the previous post and read it.

None of the members whose posts I hid were given a warning, nor have they been removed from posting in this thread as this is the first time we have acted to include such remarks.  Next time, more actions will be taken.

Please Brothers and Sisters, leave out any form of personal attacks, even if it is meant to jokingly pick on someone, as other may not share the same humor you have.  When those in ministry are working to bring the site back to more godly conversation, your help is appreciated.

Colossians 4:6

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

Thanks for the heads up OL. 

Shalom All,

Just reporting that after an excellent PM with Churchmouse, the point has been removed and his restrictions lifted.  He can now join back in the conversation.

To make a long PM session short, please, when you make remarks, take a look at how it will sound to the reader.  A comment of "That's a man I truly pity" can be taken in many ways, and since it followed a backhanded remark, it was taken as the same.  The post would never of been in question if the poster would of clarified what he meant, and this was discussed in PM.

I can say that we were grateful that he took the time to evaluate the situation and understood what we saw as we understood what he was trying to say.  People can only go by the words others post.  Nobody is a mind reader, so the intention of the post may not be what the reader walks away with.  Please, let's all take the time to review our posts before hitting the reply button, ensuring that the full message is portrayed.