• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/4/2017 at 9:10 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

When you look at the world news headlines today (and even more importantly, when you look at the news form the alternative sources that will show the stuff that rarely to never gets put on the mainstream sources) you see how Islam is very rapidly taking over. Its well known that Europe today is being derisively called Eurabia with something like 54 million Muslims today who, assuming the statistics can be trusted, have an average of 8.1 kids as opposed to our 2 or less.

The invasion is only starting to happen in North America

Could this culminate with an antichrist who is Muslim?

Now there are many who believe that the antichrist should be Jewish for the Jews to follow him  but one must remember that many Jews are secular Jews who don't really even know their own bible. There will also be many out there, Jews or otherwise, who will welcome anybody who brings *ahem* "peace" to the world.

When you look too at prophecies like Daniel 7

7:25  And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

or Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,

Now what could that mean? Changing times and laws maybe, changing the Western calendar to that silly Islamic one or changing civil laws to Sharia Law?

Now ask yourself too what culture beheads its prisoners? Today its only Islamic countries. European countries used to do that in the past, the most recent being pre WW2 Germany, but they don't do that any longer. Today its ONLY Islamic nations. Which as already indicated, Europe is rapidly becoming.

Comments?

You make several insightful observations between scripture and current events, I like that. And I think you are spot on. Let me add a few things to your thoughts:

Daniel 2

The Statue

This is not a discussion for here but what the heck, it’s not like I always stay on topic with the OP anyway! The Statue and the vision of the Ram and Goat lead me to conclude there is a succession of Empires in the same geographic region. The importance of the succession cannot be overstated. We see Babylonians, then Persian and Medes followed by Greeks ruling from the same region; and the very same city, as a matter of historical record; and inerrant God breathed prophecy. The fourth then must rule from the same region to continue the succession. Currently that region is Iraq and the city in question is Babylon. I don’t think ISIS must rule from the ancient city of Babylon to be considered as a candidate for the Iron Kingdom, even though ISIS has taken the territory surrounding ancient Babylon. That they are in the region where the first three ruled is enough as the succession in the vision of the Ram and the Goat is geographic, and mirrors the succession of the Statue from the Golden Head to the Iron legs and feet.

The Iron Kingdom

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be as strong as iron, inasmuch as iron breaks in pieces and shatters everything; and like iron that crushes, that kingdom will break in pieces and crush all the others. 

I’m sure you have seen the videos, and if not go to YouTube and see it for yourself. ISIS, as a government policy destroys all the relics of the kingdoms they conquer. In the ancient area where they have the control they literally are breaking in pieces any representation of a previous kingdom. I watched ISIS fighters take jackhammers and reduce statues to smaller pieces; and begin to crush them with sledge hammers; and then stomp on the pieces with their feet. This also brings to mind the vision of the beast with Iron Teeth in Daniel 7 that devoured, broke in pieces and stamped the residue with its feet. Another parallel with Daniel 2 and 8.

41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay.

I really see this as an important clue identifying ISIS as the Iron Kingdom. ISIS has the hard ideology and faithful followers required to maintain their government. But it is a divided kingdom in what I see as a fulfillment of this prophecy. Comparing this iteration of the Muslim plague with the 1400 year scourge shows great division. Only the small group that is ISIS believes they are a legitimate Caliphate. Even though they are Muslim and Islamic, there is division in the Muslim world over the claim of Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi that he is a legitimate Caliph, from the correct tribe, and the 8th in the line of 12 Caliphs that are said to arise before the end of the world. I find it very interesting that a Bahraini scholar has determined Baghdadi is in the line of 12 legitimate Caliphs, and that Baghdadi is the 8th. This means Baghdadi is the 8th and is of the previous 7. I think there’s a scripture verse that says exactly the same thing! The below is from Graeme Wood in New Republic

“ISIS almost certainly has a successor in mind. But the supply of caliphs is not infinite, according to some Baghdadi-aligned Islamic scholars studied by Bunzel. One of those scholars, the Bahraini cleric Turki al-Bin’ali, cites a saying attributed to Muhammad that predicts a total of twelve caliphs before the end of the world. Bin’ali considers only seven of the caliphs of history legitimate. That makes Baghdadi the eighth out of twelve…”  (Or “…even he is the eighth, and is of the seven…” Rev 17:11 KJV)

New Republic Article

42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 

Another division in the Iron Kingdom is the influx of foreigners. Non-Muslims join the ranks of ISIS but are soon disillusioned when the propaganda doesn’t line up with reality. This is a division that fulfills the prophecy of the strength of Iron (hard ideology) and the brittle clay of the disillusionment of Western non-Muslims, who only joined up to find a place in the world.

43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

We see this occurring everywhere this plague infests a host country. Muslims create enclaves in the host country where Sharia is imposed on all those with those confines. The governments of the enclaves ignore the laws in the host country in favor of Sharia, but take advantage of the freedoms and privileges of the host. Indeed mingling with the seed of men, but clearly not adhering to one another. This is related to the point you brought up from Daniel 7:25 about changing times and laws. This is another government policy of ISIS; imposing Sharia law over the laws of the whole world.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, Diaste said:

I'll go point by point.

This just shows that you don't understand the intent of the Author in chapters 4 & 5, where Jesus is showing us the TIMING of the first seals. I see no suggestion of the timing you are referring to in these two chapters. Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Rhetoric is not going to cut it, you have to have scriptures of proof. 

I don't use "rhetoric."

Why was "no man found" in the first search John watched that ended in failure? (the very reason John wept much.)

Why was Jesus not immediately seen at the right hand of the Father in a vision seen LONG after Jesus ascended? We have a dozen verses telling that is where He should be. Stephen SAW Him there.

Why is the Holy Spirit IN the throne room in chapter 4 (as the 7 spirits of God) when Jesus said He would send Him down as soon as He ascended?

There is a reason God put these things in these two chapters. They show (among other things) TIMING and the movement of time.

Did you just read over 5:1-7 and not understand the intent of the Author?  The intent is to show no man is worthy but Jesus. Jesus is not a man, he is God, always was and always will be. You miss the intent. 
Again it went right over your head. John was looking into the throne room in heaven. In chapter 4 the SON of God - the redeemer - the Christ -  was nowhere to be seen. But in chapter 5, after the SON was found worthy to break the seals - SUDDENLY He appeared in the throne room. All this is telling us a story, but it has gone right over your head. It is showing is a glimpse of the throne room of a time  before Jesus rose from the dead, then the moment He rose from the dead (he was found worthy the moment He rose) then up to the time He ascended, after telling Mary not to touch Him for He had not yet ascended. What God is showing us here in these two chapters is TIMING: the timing being the moment Jesus ascended. In other words, John was seeing the throne room of the past  - first before Jesus rose and then after He rose.

Notice that John watched a search being made for one worthy to break the seals, but NO MAN was found. Yet, later JESUS was found. Later? What later? There is nothing in the text that suggests a later time. The text reads, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed." There is no later date or search. Jesus overcame and did not come from the earth or under the earth, where the initial search was conducted, because he ascended to heaven some 60 years earlier; more on this later.  What is this showing us? When NO MAN was found, Jesus had not yet risen from the dead. What in the text suggests this? Nothing. You are adding what is not there. 

OF COURSE there is a later time. There was a search where NO MAN was found - then suddenly He was found - meaning there was ANOTHER search. A search in heaven, on earth and under the earth TAKES TIME. I am giving you the INTENT of the AUTHOR. It is what He wants us to know from this text. Chapter 4 and 4 are telling us a story of the movement of time and TIMING. I am convinced this search for one worthy was ongoing from the time of Adam.

I am out of time. Will finish later. 

I am sorry. I cannot comment about your understanding because,  before God taught these two chapters to me, I knew even less.  However, freely I received His teaching so freely I will give it.

I am certainly not adding to the meaning of this passage. An angel cries out " Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?" Then John watches a search (apparently done by angels) first in heaven, then on earth, and finally under the earth or in the regions of hell and paradise (Abraham's bosom). Note carefully that at this search "no man was found."  And John wept much.

But then (some unknown time later) an elder came to John and said "Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. "

"for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."

Millions of people have been slain. But ONLY ONE rose from the dead under His own power.  Where would we be today if Christ could not overcome death? As Paul wrote, our faith would be in vain.

Now, from "no man was found" we know they were LOOKING for a man worthy to break the seals. Do you imagine this was just a ONE TIME thing? I don't! I think this was something that had been ongoing for a long time. Neither do I think no other search was made after John wrote, "no man was found." John did not write words to the effect that it was VERY IMPORTANT that someone was found worthy, but we can deduce that from what was written. John apparently knew how important, for we seen Him weeping much. Not a little, but MUCH. When it was told John that Jesus had prevailed, we can read between the lines that another search was carried out and Jesus was found worthy.

I don't think this is adding to what is written. It is understanding and explaining the intent. John gives us just the briefest outline. I know His intent for He told me. If it fits the scripture, why not believe it?  It is absolute truth that when John first saw into the throne room (in a vision) Jesus was NOT THERE - but later on in the narrative suddenly appeared. it is absolute truth that first "no man was found" and then later someone WAS found. It is absolute truth that at first the Holy Spirit was in the throne room, but the moment Jesus appeared, He was sent down.

What does this tell us? TIME PASSED. John wept MUCH. We just don't know how long John wept. But we do know it was a time starting with "no man was found" up to the time Jesus became worthy. What was it that happened between "no man was found" and Jesus became worthy? I can only come up with one thing: His resurrection. WE cannot ignore the fact that NO MAN was found before. SOMETHING had to happen that had never happened before.

This too is not written, but I believe it: the book in question is the lease document to planet earth. It apparently was an agreement between God and Adam: that Adam would be given a 6000 year lease - so to speak.  I think this is confirmed when we read that the kingdoms of the earth are taken from Satan and given to Jesus Christ at the 7th trumpet. I think we will find out, when that day comes, that the 6000 years are finished so the lease Satan usurped to become "the god of this world" ENDS, and suddenly Satan has no more authority. Then we see that Michael goes after Satan to take him down.  I am convinced, Satan was SURE no man would ever be found worthy, for it would take a man who could defeat death! I shudder to think: if no man EVER was found, then Satan would forever remain as the god of this world. THANK GOD Jesus the Christ was found worthy! When the first seals were broken, the end of Satan as the god of this world could be seen.

Edited by iamlamad

18 hours ago, Diaste said:

But between these two (or more)  searches something changed. Only one search is mentioned in the text, "But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it." There was no second, third or any other search in this context in Ch. 5.  If the search was important at that moment in time, was it not just as important to find someone worthy a hundred years before, or a hundred years after? Of course it was. INSIDE that seals scroll is the secret to disposing Satan as the god of this present world and giving the kingdoms of the world back to Jesus Christ. It is just common sense that this was an ongoing search and that it would continue until SOMEONE was found. And when John learned that Jesus prevailed, we know then that Someone WAS found worthy. What is the first thing Jesus did when He got into the throne room? He got the book and began breaking or opening the seals.

What? TIME changed and Jesus rose from the dead. He was immediately found worthy to break the seals. And John then saw the moment He ascended into heaven after rising from the dead. Remember, He told Mary that He had not yet ascended. So the timing here is right after He spoke to Mary.  Here is where you miss the truth entirely. Your contention that John saw the moment Jesus ascended right after He spoke to Mary is incorrect. The vision of Revelation is occurring in real time around 90 AD. (I agree It is around 95 AD when John saw the vision, but John is seeing a vision of the past, looking into the throne room at at time before Jesus rose from the dead.) The text says, Rev 1:9 "I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos... " John was exiled to Patmos and he must have been around 85 or 90 years of age when he received the vision. Agreed. There is no way John saw the moment Jesus ascended to heaven because the Revelation vision is happening in real time and is coming from Jesus, in real time with Jesus already in Heaven. (you only think this because you don't understand this part of the revelation. We can know from the text itself that it is a vision of the past. You have no explanation of why Jesus was not at first seen at the right hand of the Father. Neither can you explain why "no man was found." Neither can you explain why the Holy Spirit was there in the throne room in chapter 4. You see, God asked me WHY in all three of these questions and I could not answer Him. For weeks I struggled to find answers, and finally He shows mercy and told me to go to chapter 12. When I got the bible turned there, HE gave me a synopsis of that chapter. "Son, this chapter was me introducing John to the Dragon, and in particular what the Dragon would be doing during the last half of the week. Count how many times the dragon is mentioned including pronouns." I counted 32 times if memory serves me. Then He continued: "I chose to show John what the dragon DID when I was born. Those first five verses were a 'history lesson' for John."  I read the first five verses and agreed that it was about Christ's birth. I meditated on "history lesson" for a minute or two, and suddenly He said, "now you can go back and study chapters 4 & 5 again." Later I understood, He sent me to chapter 12 to see the most apparent "history lesson" in REvelation. Once I had history in my mind, within five minutes I had the answer to all three questions: John was seeing a vision of the past. It is very apparent from the text if you have "history lesson" in your mind.) Do you see that? Jesus ascended some 60 years before John was exiled and received the vision from the same Jesus, already in heaven. Don't believe me? Maybe the text will help. (Of course I believe you! But it means nothing since this was a vision of the past. In fact, when Jesus asked me one of the three questions, He started out saying "I ascended in heaven long before John saw this vision. Why then did John not immediately see me at the right hand of the FAther, when there are a dozen verses saying that is where I went to be?)

Rev 1

"13 and among the lamp-stands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars,and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades."

As you can see from this Jesus is fully glorified and in heaven in Rev Ch. 1. He was not on earth until the events of Ch. 5, and the events of Ch. 5 do not occur in 32 AD, but in 90 AD. So are you really going to defend you take on the timing here? You can't have it both ways. Remember, the Revelation vision is occurring as John experienced it in 90 AD so either Jesus ascended in 32 AD and that's when John received the vision, or John received the vision in 90 AD and that's when Jesus ascended. Of course neither is true. Agreed. Jesus ascended in 32 AD and this vision shows that time, NOT the real time of 95 AD. This is proven by the fact that Jesus was NOT SEEN at the right hand of the Father, "NO MAN was found worthy" and that the Holy Spirit was still there in the throne room proving Jesus had not yet ascended. And then when He suddenly ascended, the Holy Spirit was immediately sent down. It was a vision of John's past.)

You try to force seal #1 into OUR future, when in reality is was around 32 AD when Jesus broke those first seals. Seal 1 is the CHURCH taking the gospel to the nations. Seals 2-4 are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel - but God limited him to only one fourth of the earth - that one fourth centered on Jerusalem where the church began.

So you are saying that Jesus opened the 1st seal before the prophecy was given to John in 90 AD? (Exactly: it was a vision of the past.)The first seal is the rise of the beast. (No, the first seal is to repent the Church with the Gospel.) The gospel is never likened to a conqueror with a crown and a bow astride a white horse. (It is here, in symbolic form.)The Gospel is called Truth, Good News, of Jesus, the Word, but never a conqueror. (In fact, in most other cases in the New Testament, the Greek word was translated as overcoming.  ( The KJV translates Strong's G3528 in the following manner: overcome (24x), conquer (2x), prevail (1x), get the victory (1x) )

Do you imagine that Satan, at that time the god of this word, would just stand aside and allow the gospel to advance to all nations? OF COURSE NOT! There had to be overcoming ever step the gospel has been advanced. Just look at the life of Paul!

Seal five is the martyrs of the CHURCH AGE. Seal 6 is the start of judgment AFTER the rapture. It is the start of the Day of the Lord.

Therefore the 1st seal is yet to come...right when the Islamic beast is beheaded and healed through the power of Satan.

You are simply mistaken.  But disagreement seems to follow the church everywhere. Not one denomination can agree with another except in very few points. Remember, I knew NOTHING about these two chapters until God taught me. And it was a very embarrassing time: He always asked questions I could not answer. But then, He always assisted me in finding the answers in different passages.

Did you know that John used the color white another 17 times in Revelation? And it seems each time was to represent righteousness. Why would ANYONE imagine that this one time he would use white to represent evil?

Always remember, a vision from God can be a vision of the present, or of the past, or of the future.

Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

seen = history or past tense

are = present tense

hereafter =  of course future tense: from from 95 AD perspective.

I was just minding my own business, reading in Daniel 9:27, and when my eyes and my mind got to the word "midst" the word of the Lord came and I heard these words: "You could find that exact midpoint 'clearly marked' in the book of Revelation."  My spirit man asked Him how I could find that and He explained. Then, as an afterthought, He said, "in fact, you could find the entire 70th week 'clearly marked.'"

When He said that, I knew how I could find the entire week clearly marked: God would use the same marker for the beginning and end as He would for the midpoint. This came as revelation knowledge without words.

I found the exact midpoint "clearly marked" by the 7th trumpet. I instantly flipped to the 7th vial, and saw the words, "it is done." I knew then I had found what He sent me to find. I flipped quickly to the 7th seal, and saw the 30 minutes of silence. I knew then I had found the entire 70th week clearly marked.

I then begin to study chapters 4 & 5, knowing there must be clues there showing the first seals were NOT in the 70th week. That is how it came about that God taught me those two chapters.

Edited by iamlamad

14 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Diaste, during your in depth study of the end of the age from the scriptures, you must have missed these, or twisted them to suite your personal ideas and interpretation on this doctrine.

The purpose of the rapture is to resurrect the just from the dead and take all the saints out of the world before the tribulation comes, in order that they may have fulfilled in them the purpose for which God has saved them. Jesus told the disciples that some would escape the terrible things that were to transpire on the Earth in the last days. He said, “Pray that you may be accounted worth to escape all these things of, Matt. 24, 25; Luke 21:1-19, 25-28, that shall come to pass, and stand before the Son of man,” Luke 21:34-36. These two passages in Luke 21:34-36 and John 14:1-3, are the only ones in the Gospels that are clear concerning the Rapture.

Luke 21:34-36,  v.34, And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    v. 35, For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
    v. 36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

John 14:1-3, v. 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
    v. 2, In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    v. 3, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The Rapture is a distinct coming in itself, not to the Earth, but in the air where Christ meets the saints and then takes them back to Heaven to present them blameless before God the Father, John 14:1-3; 1 Thess. 3:13; 4:16, 17.

1 Thess. 3:13, To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thess. 4:16, For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thess. 4:17,  17, Then we which are alive and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS, TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: AND SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

The Rapture takes place several years before the literal advent of Christ to the Earth, for they, the saints come back with Him at that time. At the Rapture, the Lord comes from Heaven as far as the air, ( 1 Thess. 4:17), or Earthly Heavens and the saints will be caught up to meet Him in the air. 

There is a simple key to the book of Revelation that makes the whole book simple to understand by all alike. This key is found in Revelation 1:19 and 4:1.
The book is in three clearly defined divisions:

First, "the things which thou hast seen," that is the visions of Christ, as in Rev. 1.

Second, "the things which are," that is, the things concerning the churches, as in Rev. 2-3.

Third. "the things which shall be hereafter," that is, after the churches, as in Rev. 4-22.

To prove that everything of Revelation, from the fourth chapter on, must be after the churches, in Rev. 4:1 after he had written the vision of Christ in chapter one and the things concerning the churches in chapters two and three, John was caught up to Heaven and was told that he was to see the things which must be hereafter, that is, after the churches. If the things of Rev. 4:1 through the rest of the book must be after the churches, then they must be fulfilled after the churches and not during the time of the churches. This is proof that the rapture of the church must take place before the fulfilment of everything in Rev. 4-22. If we will take literally and consecutively the events of these chapters and believe that they will happen after the rapture of the church, nothing in the book will be hard to understand.

Great post, Hazard!

17 hours ago, Diaste said:

But I have done so as I said earlier. An in depth study of the end of the age from the scriptures led me out of the false doctrine of pretrib and to the terrible and wonderful truth of what God says. What I suspect you mean when you say, "What I post comes straight from the Word of God." is that you post the verses or fragments of verses that best fit the ideology you like. 

And I'm not accusing, I'm stating fact. I used to follow the same pretrib doctrine you believe. I read several highly touted authors on the subject and totally believed it. Until I started checking the scriptures for myself. Until I started reading all the relevant scriptures. Until I read the entire relevant passages as well as relevant chapters. That's when I noticed the manipulation of the authors through teaching only carefully selected verses or fragments. That's not truth; it's a lie from wolves masquerading as sheep.

It's a hard thing to sympathize with your idea of me being an accuser when you say things like, "I find myself the victim of other peoples smallness, insecurities, false accusations, I remind myself, Things could be worse. I could be one of them."  Your words say you are just like the thing you decry.

Amazing, yet Hazard is correct. And it is scriptural. For those that think pretrib is not scriptural, all they are showing us is that they lack understanding on end times scripture, and really don't understand the character of Our Lord and Savior.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Amazing, yet Hazard is correct. And it is scriptural. For those that think pretrib is not scriptural, all they are showing us is that they lack understanding on end times scripture, and really don't understand the character of Our Lord and Savior.

That kinda flies in the face of accuracy, considering that you apparently don't want to acknowledge this aspect of God.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality."

Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.

Galatians 2:6 But from those who seemed to be something—whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man—for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.

No favoritism, and yet you seem to think you are above persecution like the church has been facing from the beginning and continues through this very day.  The reality is, you won't find your theory taught in most of the world, it's a western thing.  Try taking this message to those in the middle east or Africa that are being killed for their faith, the reaction would be eye opening.

God bless

17 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The gospel is never likened to a conqueror with a crown and a bow astride a white horse. (It is here, in symbolic form.)The Gospel is called Truth, Good News, of Jesus, the Word, but never a conqueror. (In fact, in most other cases in the New Testament, the Greek word was translated as overcoming.  ( The KJV translates Strong's G3528 in the following manner: overcome (24x), conquer (2x), prevail (1x), get the victory (1x) )

I assume you are speaking of the word in question here; 'gospel'. You say the word gospel is translated from,

3528 nikáō(from 3529 /níkē, "victory") – properly, conquer (overcome); " 'to carry off the victory, come off victorious.' The verb implies a battle" (K. Wuest). 

"Gospel" in the whole NT except for one instance, 

4283 proeuaggelízomai (from 4253 /pró, "before" and 2097 /euaggelízō, "preach") – properly, preach the Gospel beforehand (it only occurs in Gal 3:8).

is always from,  

2098 euaggélion  the Gospel – literally, "God's good news."See 2097 (euangelizō). The Gospel (2098 /euaggélion) includes the entire Bible, i.e. it is not limited to how a person becomes a Christian.

or,

2097 euaggelízō (from 2095 /eú, "good, well" and angellō, "announce, herald") – properly, proclaim "the good message" (good news). In the NT, 2097 (euaggelízō) refers to sharing the full Gospel of Christ – literally, "gospelizing" that announces the complete message of "the good news" (the Lord's glad tidings). 

It's clear you lack both knowledge and and understanding.  Repent of this folly and truly grow in Christ.

Good day.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

The Anti-Christ is the Little Horn who arises out of Europe. /

20 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Anti-Christ is the Little Horn who arises out of Europe. /

The Anti-Christ is the Little Horn who arises out of the desert of the Mideast and is Islamic. Just as it was in the days of the Muslim hordes that murdered 250 million people over centuries. Not Europe. Not Rome. The Mideast.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The Anti-Christ is the Little Horn who arises out of the desert of the Mideast and is Islamic. Just as it was in the days of the Muslim hordes that murdered 250 million people over centuries. Not Europe. Not Rome. The Mideast.

Ummm huh, except the bible says different.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, (ROME) dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; (10 Kings that arise 2000 years later)and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn (Anti-Christ/Beast/come up out of the FOURTH BEAST = Rome = Europe), before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days (Jesus) did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. (Judgment Rev. 20:4)

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake (Rev. 13): I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame (Rev. 19:20 the Little Horn is thrown in Hell. )

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome lost Dominion but yet Remained, but the LAST BEAST is destroyed and cast straight into Hell)

Now where does this Anti-Christ arise out of the Middle East? He MUST arise out of Europe according to Scriptures. Daniel 8 says he arises out of one of the Four Generals.  That means MACEDONIA.........Greece is in the European Union.

He is not a Muslim. Nor can he be a Muslim.