• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

No. what you do is post a scripture and simply declare the interpretation. I don't see you offer supporting evidence to the cited scriptures. If you see a dog, and it's black, you can only conclude that it's a black dog, not a Labrador. It could be a Labrador but more facts are needed to prove it.

Maybe you just don't grasp it or you have preconceived notions you can't let go of.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Pardon? Rome was never part of Greece. So the beast rises from Greece and Rome? 

Macedonia/Greece was a part of the Roman Empire. You gt my point backwards however. I am speaking of the END TIME KING, the Anti-Christ who arises amongst 10 Kings. He is born in Greece, because Daniel 8 says he arises out of on of the Four Generals in the LATTER TIME !! But he also must arise out of the FOURTH BEAST (Rome). Only MACEDONIA/GREECE out of the Four Generals Kingdoms FITS !!!! Greece is in the European Union. He must arise out of BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! 

He can't arise out of any of the other 3 Generals, they are NOT IN EUROPE, and he also arises out of the Fourth Beast. The Holy Spirit gave this to me last year. Its a riddle, and God stated via an Angel these things would be locked away until the end times when knowledge increased. 

The Anti-Christ HAS to arise out of the Fourth Beast which is Rome/Europe.....he also HAS TO arise out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms.........overlay them on a map........What fits? Greece ONLY. Greece is in the European Union. 

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

A simple declaration. This is not proof. This description Could fit the Mongols, The Islamic empire, The great British empire. The Japanese empire was very strong back in the day.

I am not even going to argue the point (about Rome), this is self explanatory. I will point out, There was no ISRAEL in the Land when the Brits or the Ottoman Empire ruled the Land, a BEAST is a BEAST because it Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. Everything relates to ISRAEL.  Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome......the Coming Anti-Christ likewise (Abomination of Desolation) will Conquer and Subjugate Israel. 

Ya missed the point, guvner.

I didn't miss any point, the European Union is a huge Nation, it will eventually be purged to 10 Nations. 

Agreed. ISIS is a vehicle for the rise of the beast. As a parallel to the trial of Jesus the beast will be brought before authorities, tried, convicted, sentenced to death and resurrected through to power of Satan. This is not about military power, the beast rises through great spiritual power, not earthly might.

TYPO....I meant ISLAM is going to be destroyed. Islam is the biggest part of THE HARLOT.

Don't know who that is.

He is the leader in the Islamic Anti-Christ theory. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Maybe you just don't grasp it or you have preconceived notions you can't let go of.

Macedonia/Greece was a part of the Roman Empire. You gt my point backwards however. I am speaking of the END TIME KING, the Anti-Christ who arises amongst 10 Kings. He is born in Greece, because Daniel 8 says he arises out of on of the Four Generals in the LATTER TIME !! But he also must arise out of the FOURTH BEAST (Rome). Only MACEDONIA/GREECE out of the Four Generals Kingdoms FITS !!!! Greece is in the European Union. He must arise out of BOTH AT THE SAME TIME !! 

He can't arise out of any of the other 3 Generals, they are NOT IN EUROPE, and he also arises out of the Fourth Beast. The Holy Spirit gave this to me last year. Its a riddle, and God stated via an Angel these things would be locked away until the end times when knowledge increased. 

The Anti-Christ HAS to arise out of the Fourth Beast which is Rome/Europe.....he also HAS TO arise out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms.........overlay them on a map........What fits? Greece ONLY. Greece is in the European Union. 

I am not even going to argue the point (about Rome), this is self explanatory. I will point out, There was no ISRAEL in the Land when the Brits or the Ottoman Empire ruled the Land, a BEAST is a BEAST because it Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. Everything relates to ISRAEL.  Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome......the Coming Anti-Christ likewise (Abomination of Desolation) will Conquer and Subjugate Israel. 

I didn't miss any point, the European Union is a huge Nation, it will eventually be purged to 10 Nations. 

TYPO....I meant ISLAM is going to be destroyed. Islam is the biggest part of THE HARLOT.

He is the leader in the Islamic Anti-Christ theory. 

As I have said before, i understand what you are saying, I reject your conclusions on non factual grounds.

It is not self explanatory that Rome is the final empire. The idea that Rome is a beast kingdom begins with forcing empires into the interpretation of the statue in Dan 2, and erroneous interpretation of Rev 17:10. The facts for Rome are made up and the conclusion is a house of cards.

There is nothing that says Israel must be in the promised land for a 'beast empire' to exist. But  if that were the case then ISIS is a beast kingdom as it wants to destroy Israel. Maybe the Palestinian Authority is the beast kingdom. Al-Qaeda? Iran would fit also, according to pretrib logic. 

A beast is not a beast because it conquered Israel. A beast empire is a beast empire because God demands it. And if you open your eyes you would see that Seleucus I ruled Israel, when the Jews were in Israel. I guess that makes the Seleucus empire a beast kingdom after all.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

As I have said before, i understand what you are saying, I reject your conclusions on non factual grounds.

It is not self explanatory that Rome is the final empire. The idea that Rome is a beast kingdom begins with forcing empires into the interpretation of the statue in Dan 2, and erroneous interpretation of Rev 17:10.

Both Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 point to Rome and in Daniel 7 Rome is the 4th beast in the sequence with Medo-Persia and Greece being "named" -- leaving it to the reader to find that Rome follows Greece.

Rev 13 relies on that and we see the beast descriptions in Daniel 7 - repeated in the intro of Rev 13.

Rev 12 points to 1260 years of the dark ages that begin some time after Christ ascends to heaven and sometime before the Papacy receives the deadly wound of loss of its power, its papal states and its pope taken captive. 1798

One news outlet referred to the partial recovery of the Vatican from that "wound" - this way -

THE San Francisco Chronicle, Tuesday, February 12 1929, exploded with the headlines, "Mussolini and Gaspari Sign Historic Roman Pact. . . . Healed Wound of Many Years." It was hardly likely that the correspondent and the editors of the San Francisco Chronicle had any concept of the significance of the dramatic event they were reporting. The previous day, February 11 1929, Cardinal Gasparri (representing pope Pius XI) and Benito Mussolini (representing King Victor Emmanuel III) signed the Lateran Treaty.

When the nation of Italy was reunited, in 1870, by Garibaldi, no temporal kingdom was allotted to the Papacy. In fact, the Papal States were forcibly wrenched from Vatican control and ceded to the kingdom of Italy. This festering sore left a major rift between the Italian monarchy and the Papacy. As a protest against the decision of the Italian monarchy to cede the Papal States to the kingdom of Italy, no pope had set foot outside the Vatican from 1870 to 1929; however, things changed with the signing of the Lateran Treaty. Among other things, the kingdom of Italy guaranteed the international sovereignty of the Holy See, giving it absolute and sole jurisdiction over the Vatican State. This territory was merely 108 acres. The words chosen for the San Francisco Chronicle report were most remarkable. These included "healed the wound of many years" and "healing the wound which had festered since 1870." These very words paralleled the words used in Scripture almost two thousand years before in the prophecy of the revival and the renaissance of the Papacy.

And since this is the 500th year of the Protestant Reformation -

Luther - "We are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist" (Martin Luther).  D'Aubigné, b.6, ch. 9. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I just follow the scriptures, the tough part was putting them together, of course. Hes an Atheist, he will serve no gods except the gods of war means he will conquer via war but as we know, he himself wants to be worshiped as God. He is not going to share the glory with Allah. If he tried that, the Muslims would go crazy.....they just would, Satan is a chess player, he knows this, so they must all be destroyed or subjugated. 

So now the beast is an atheist? Where do you come up with this stuff? The beast is going to be empowered by Satan and is probably steeped in the occult as scripture suggests. He simply doesn't regard the God of his fathers. This is closer to being disobedient than  a-theism. 

You show once again what I said before about off the cuff declarative statements; "...the Muslims would go crazy.....they just would." No proof, no need. You thought it up so it must be correct. And Satan is a chess player? Did you find that scripture in Corinthians or Acts?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

19 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So now the beast is an atheist? Where do you come up with this stuff? The beast is going to be empowered by Satan and is probably steeped in the occult as scripture suggests.

Not just "going to be", but has been for centuries,  and was exposed in the first century, (or revealed, the truth, by Jesus),  and later by the Waldensians and the Anabaptists and others similar following Jesus in line with all of His Word, led by Him,  and later also by Martin Luther and many of the Reformers,  (although in more recent times,  many have abdicated (left following Jesus) and gone back to following the beast and/or his servants in error in these times today.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/29/2017 at 7:57 AM, Diaste said:

I assume you are speaking of the word in question here; 'gospel'. You say the word gospel is translated from,

3528 nikáō(from 3529 /níkē, "victory") – properly, conquer (overcome); " 'to carry off the victory, come off victorious.' The verb implies a battle" (K. Wuest). 

"Gospel" in the whole NT except for one instance, 

4283 proeuaggelízomai (from 4253 /pró, "before" and 2097 /euaggelízō, "preach") – properly, preach the Gospel beforehand (it only occurs in Gal 3:8).

is always from,  

2098 euaggélion  the Gospel – literally, "God's good news."See 2097 (euangelizō). The Gospel (2098 /euaggélion) includes the entire Bible, i.e. it is not limited to how a person becomes a Christian.

or,

2097 euaggelízō (from 2095 /eú, "good, well" and angellō, "announce, herald") – properly, proclaim "the good message" (good news). In the NT, 2097 (euaggelízō) refers to sharing the full Gospel of Christ – literally, "gospelizing" that announces the complete message of "the good news" (the Lord's glad tidings). 

It's clear you lack both knowledge and and understanding.  Repent of this folly and truly grow in Christ.

Good day.

I was indeed speaking of Strongs: 3528. We were talking about conquering. You wrote, " The gospel is never likened to a conqueror with a crown and a bow astride a white horse. "

It is, in fact, what the church is commanded to do.

Rom 12:21    Be G3528 not overcome G3528 of evil, but overcome G3528 evil with good.

1Jo 2:13  I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome G3528 the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

1Jo 2:14  I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome G3528 the wicked one.

1Jo 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome G3528 them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh G3528 the world: and this is the victory that overcometh G3528 the world, even our faith.

When the church was sent out with the gospel, it would take OVERCOMING principalities and powers to get the gospel out.

Rev 21:7  He that overcometh G3528 shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

So what happens if a believer does NOT overcome? They will NOT inherit all things.

Rev 12:11  And they overcame G3528 him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 15:2  And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory G3528 over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Even in the future saints must overcome.

Rev 3:21  To him that overcometh G3528 will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, G3528 and am set down with my Father in his throne.

I think in chapters 2 & 3 that ALL SEVEN CHURCHES are told to overcome.

Why then, when I post TRUTH, do you malign me? The truth is, ANYWHERE the gospel has gone, people had to overcome the enemy to accomplish anything good.  Perhaps you just don't know this truth. It is not too late to learn.

2 hours ago, BobRyan said:

Rev 12 points to 1260 years of the dark ages that begin some time after Christ ascends to heaven and sometime before the Papacy receives the deadly wound of loss of its power, its papal states and its pope taken captive. 1798

I don't think Rev. 12 tells us ANYTHING about history, except the first five verses that speak of how the Dragon tried to kill Jesus when He was a child.  From there John is only a second or two after the abomination that divides the week, when those in Judea flee into the wilderness, and when Michael will go after Satan to cast him down from the heavenly realms. Then John shows us what the Dragon or Satan will be doing in the last half of the week.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sorry, my friend, but you have missed it here. Daniel 8 is ONLY about Antiochus Epiphanes. It is not about the Beast in our future.

7 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Good points. Though the iron mixed with clay bit has often been seen as demons mixing with men

I see it as Muslims anywhere they go refusing to mix in. Islam simply WILL NOT MIX with any other people. This is happening all over Europe now.

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I just follow the scriptures, the tough part was putting them together, of course. Hes an Atheist, he will serve no gods except the gods of war means he will conquer via war but as we know, he himself wants to be worshiped as God. He is not going to share the glory with Allah. If he tried that, the Muslims would go crazy.....they just would, Satan is a chess player, he knows this, so they must all be destroyed or subjugated. 

I think you miss it: he will come AS Allah, AS the Hindu god, AS the supreme Buddhist, and AS the Messiah.  And the false prophet will perform miracles to prove the Beast is god. He will deceive ALL ON THE EARTH except those whose names are written in the book.