• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, iamlamad said:

"His coming" will not take but an instant of time. 

Does scripture state that somewhere?

He comes FOR His church and remains hidden in a cloud.

Scripture that says this please?

These are TWO comings FOR TWO different purposes.

Scripture that speaks about these two events and purposes please?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Only someone who mistakenly thinks the gathering is on the last day would write this.

No, an English major and a writer would say this.

How about making this really simple, show me one passage that speaks of the gathering/ catching away that does not reference His coming back to earth.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

Its way out there stuff? I'm sure the condescending tone in your post will help immensely. It's not a surprise that Christendom doesn't believe. They are mostly spiritually lazy. All they want is the easiest way out, clean, neat and effortless.

You are pretending that you and a few elites have the "Unique" answers and that all other Christians are in error. One thing I have noticed in over 30 years as a Christian is when I hear the ole "we hear the deep truths and everybody else is wrong" line its usually people with wrongheaded doctrine. That is my experience. The fact is there is thousands of years of research at out fingers via the internet. We can then put it all together and FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE of the Holy Spirit. Something major is wrong in our Church when we have splintered ideas all over the place it can only be Satan sowing lies. That is why I follow the Scriptures, always, not the "Modern thought of the day". I follow where the facts lead. You want it to be a Muslim Anti-Christ because that is something you bought. I wan it to be exactly what God stated, I don't care who it is. You can't gt a Muslim Anti-Christ if Rome is the Fourth Beast....So it isn't, even though it is.

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

While the above is from scripture, it's simply a list of similarities between actors and not proof Rome, or Greece, or the EU, is where the beast rises. There is no mention of Syria or Egypt in Dan 2. The Empires in the statue began with Babylon and are designed to show succession of kingdoms in a particular region. That they persecuted the Jews may be fact, but it's not an attribute that is mentioned in the interpretation of the Statue in Dan 2. So.....this line of thinking is forced and not natural. So again....no proof of anything here.

These are the ONLY Countries/Kingdoms to Conquer Israel. The Beast in Rev. 13 is a Seven Headed Beast that incorporates the Lion, Bear and Leopard in it, telling us that all Seven including Rome, have something to do with Israel, as all Scriptures do,  and are a part of this Beast that arises out of the Sea. There just so happens to be Six Kingdoms that Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. And the Coming Anti-Christ/Beast will also Conquer Jerusalem/Israel.    

Egypt and Assyria need not be mentioned in Daniel 2 for a few reasons. Firstly Nebuchadnezzar's dream was from his vantage point onward. Secondly this Statue has more to do with World Governments of which Babylon is seen as the Head of Gold, or highest of all time by Nebuchadnezzar, of course the Head of Gold would be HIMSELF. God wouldn't send Daniel to Nebuchadnezzar and tell him about other Kingdoms that have arisen before him, it would have made no sense, and served no purpose. Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome the the Little Horn and 10 toes take us from Nebuchadnezzar's time to the END TIME. God sees them all as Babylon Revelation  16:19. God wanted Daniel to gain favor with Nebuchadnezzar,  and telling someone they are the Greatest of all time is a form of flattery.  Daniel gained favor, just as Joseph had gained favor in Egypt. 

The BEASTS Revealed by the Angel in Daniel 7 are about Conquering Powers that Ruled Israel/Judea  and/or enslaved the Jewish or Israeli peoples. Again, the BEASTS of Daniel 7 are not the same as the Statue, as per the meaning. You confuse yourself and others by imputing this.  The precious Metals (and Clay) have a purpose, to show the Kingdoms and the fact that their Base is not stable, but built on a foundation hat will not stand, Iron (Men) mixed with Clay (Demons).  Only men who build their foundation on the Rock Jesus will stand. Jesus will SMASH the Statue. THE BEASTS are about the Nations who have Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel/Jerusalem/Jewish Peoples. 

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

What does that have to do with anything? Where is the scriptural proof?  

Its self explanatory. And the Scriptures have been stated over and over.

Atheism does not mean 'against God'. That would be anti-God. Atheism is the belief system that says 'no god', of any kind. 

Sure it does, its called Humanism, its called going to hell because of unbelief, placed in your heart by DEMONS,  God states the FOOL has said in his heart there is no God. You really don't understand that UNBELIEF is of Satan?

Please explain why the 7 heads mean 'conquer Israel'.

Read my Babylon thread.  I have explained it many times. You choose not to see it. Al the Beast Mentioned have the same thing in common, and you have shades on.

All people? Including Revelation Man? Why is this not a surprise?

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?   Do you not understand what all people OF THIS WORLD means? I am not of this World, are you? Jesus told us if we love this World the love of God is NOT IN US, because this World hated him, and it will hate us also.    So All people of THIS WORLD is used by Satan, who directs their daily lives as he sees fit.  Be it bondage to drugs, sex, hate, lying, list, etc. etc. etc. 

You clearly do not.

Yes, I clearly do, I have been preaching almost 30 years and have been explicitly called to prophecy for 30 years. I don't change with the wind when someone comes out with newfangled info. I get my directions from the Holy Spirit, men who always follow the traditions of other men are always doomed to be deceived, many, many, many times. The Holy Spirit never misleads us.    

You think in the secular mode. The beast is not taking over through military might or false peace. He is going to be empowered by Satan and worshiped after the deadly head wound is healed.

It goes right over your head....Everybody of this world is empowered by Satan. God is just going to allow it to become extreme when the Church is Raptured. We the Church hold back the powers of Darkness today via our prayers, the gates of hell can not prevail against the Church, but when we DEPART, the powers of Darkness will rise, especially when Satan is cast out of Heaven and Apollyon is released from the pit. The Bible says different, its says by PEACE he will destroy many. 

You see that? The beast gets authority directly from the dragon, not a country or organization. The beast is going to receive a miraculous healing vaulting him into the premier spot on the world stage. This is how the beast will secure the peace, through spiritual authority that will make him look like a god by the acts of the false prophet.

These are Worldly people, the Church is long gone. Of Course they serve the Forces of Darkness, even if they don't believe in Satan. Many do and will, many hate God and serve Satan today as Witches/Warlocks etc. etc. He will be a deceiver. If you have Kings ruled by Satan (even if they are clueless) then the BEAST can deceive them. You seem to be clueless about the working of Demons and demonology. How do you think Physics discover long lost bodies? Well Satan knows where all the murder victims are because murder is evil and OF SATAN, so he sends the order out to find the body by ordering Demons to respond.   Of course its SATANIC in nature. The Beast Conquers   via PEACE like Daniel 8 says....which I posted.

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Agreed; John  saw a leopard beast. He was more leopard that anything else. I would think the leopard would more represent Alexander the great than any other. But He will have power of numbers as the Bear of Persian had. And He will be authority as none other, as Nebuchadnezzar had.

"he arises out of their kingdom in the last days,"  WRONG! It was Antioichus that rose our of THEIR (the four generals) kingdom.

Can't you read the scriptures? 

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full (END TIME EVENT when the Sins of men fill up the Bowls of Gods WRATH), a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;(Jesus Christ...Capital P) but he shall be broken without hand. { It is NOT Antiochus, never has been, never will be and CAN'T BE. }

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Does this hint that the same will be true for the Beast of Rev. 13?  Daniel does not tell us. You simply cannot prove that Dan. 8 is about our future. This theory simply does not fit what is written.

Everyone knows it, it isn't even that hard. I find some people grab a "Narrative" and let it lead them to a conclusion. I follow the Holy Scriptures, nit traditions of men.

HOWEVER: could there be a hidden second meaning that the Beast of Rev. 13 will copy Antiochus? I will say that Antiochus was a TYPE of the Beast in Rev. 13.  But I don't know how far we can push "types." Does a leopard beast mean this man has to be born in Greece as Alexander was? I don't think so. I do know he will be a "king of the North" for Daniel tells us this much. I don't thing it being a leopard beast could be proof he will be born in any certain nation. he could be born in Africa somewhere! Rather, I think it show how much he will like Alexander.

Antiochus means NOTHING !! It has nothing to do with Rev. 13 per se. That is only showing the Seven Heads of the Beast. Where he is born has everything to do with following the map God laid out for us in Daniel 7 and 8. He has to arise from TWO KINGDOMS at once. From the Fourth Beasts Head and from one of the Four Generals..........thus he has to arise from BOTH....Thus it can only be Greece. 

You guys better start sticking with the Scriptures, Daniel 7 is VERY CLEAR and Daniel 8 is VERY CLEAR.....The Riddle has always been how can he arise out of BOTH at the same time, well, that's easy, Jesus was a citizen of both Judea and Rome. That is why I Cross referenced the FACTS..........God will always lead us to the truth, when it is time for things to be revealed.

"We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus "  WRONG! You are pulling this out of context: the context of the ENTIRE CHAPTER is about the ram and the goat, and how the goat (Alexander the Great) defeated Darius of the Persians.  It is the end of THEIR kingdom Daniel is speaking of.

No I am not, you are trying to hold on to an untenable position. NO....you don't grasp it, the Grecian Empire is told about in Daniel 7, as is Rome, but the only reason to RETELL the story about the Grecian Empire is to tell about the Little Horn that comes forth from him in the LATTER TIME....Greece is still here buddy. There would be no reason to retell the story, except the BEAST arises out of Daniel 8 just like he arises out of Daniel 7. We have to figure it out. You refuse to understand what is plain as day, the Prince of princes is Jesus Christ. 

I agree he will come via the 4th beast of Daniel 7. But keep in mind, all these beasts in Daniel 7 will be CONCURRANT and living at the same time! When the leopard beast is killed, the other three remain alive for a short season....my guess a little over a year. Therefore, the 4th beast in Daniel 7 will be 7 nations left out of ten. It is my guess some of the ten will have 'stan" at the end of their name.

Babylon will not be alive as a Beast......The 7 Horns are whats left of the 10 Kings and have nothing to do with the Daniel 7 Little Horn per se, except they arise WITH HIM, and give their power unto him. The Little Horn is THE BEAST.

In short, your argument is weak, because you put Daniel 8 in the mix. I don't buy that. Otherwise, good post.

I follow the Holy Spirit, not men, so it is what it is..........Daniel 8 is going to make all understanding to be off kilter by those who think its Antiochus. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

Revelation 16.  Here is Revelation 16:17-21 - NKJV

Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!”  And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.  Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.  Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great.

That is far worse then the 7th seal and 7th trumpet.

I don't use the NIV as it leaves scripture out.  Take a look at www.biblegateway.com and see what all the versions of the bible have in common when it comes to Revelation 16:18.  Click through the different versions.  I am sure you will wonder why the NIV left that out.

Yes. biblegateway and biblehub are my go to studytools. Just a copy and paste error on my part. 

NIV Rev 16:18

18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.The content is similar enough to conclude these 21 events are not strictly consecutive. More of a consecutive concurrence. 

Edited by Diaste

Hmmm: Seals in chapter 6 and final one in chapter 8. Trumpets begin later in chapter 8 and go to chapter 11. Your theory does not fit. REmember, any theory that must rearrange will be proven wrong.

I'm not rearranging anything. I'm stating that the 21 event are not strictly consecutive as some events must occur concurrently. The 5th trump seem to occur before the 6th seal while all the bowls are apparently between the 6th seal and 7th seal as this is the beginning of the Day of the Lord, and the bowls are the wrath of God, and the end of the last week.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

These are the ONLY Countries/Kingdoms to Conquer Israel. I'm sure this isn't true but so far I have not found further info. The Beast in Rev. 13 is a Seven Headed Beast that incorporates the Lion, Bear and Leopard in it, telling us that all Seven including Rome, have something to do with Israel, as all Scriptures do,  and are a part of this Beast that arises out of the Sea. There just so happens to be Six Kingdoms that Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel. And the Coming Anti-Christ/Beast will also Conquer Jerusalem/Israel.    

Egypt and Assyria need not be mentioned in Daniel 2 for a few reasons. Firstly Nebuchadnezzar's dream was from his vantage point onward. Secondly this Statue has more to do with World Governments of which Babylon is seen as the Head of Gold, or highest of all time by Nebuchadnezzar, of course the Head of Gold would be HIMSELF. God wouldn't send Daniel to Nebuchadnezzar and tell him about other Kingdoms that have arisen before him, it would have made no sense, But it makes sense now? and served no purpose. But it does serve a purpose now doesn't it? Promoting misinterpretation and pretrib agenda.  Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome the the Little Horn and 10 toes take us from Nebuchadnezzar's time to the END TIME. God sees them all as Babylon Revelation  16:19. God wanted Daniel to gain favor with Nebuchadnezzar,  and telling someone they are the Greatest of all time is a form of flattery.  Daniel gained favor, just as Joseph had gained favor in Egypt. 

The BEASTS Revealed by the Angel in Daniel 7 are about Conquering Powers that Ruled Israel/Judea  and/or enslaved the Jewish or Israeli peoples. Again, the BEASTS of Daniel 7 are not the same as the Statue, as per the meaning. You confuse yourself and others by imputing this.  The precious Metals (and Clay) have a purpose, to show the Kingdoms and the fact that their Base is not stable, but built on a foundation hat will not stand, Iron (Men) mixed with Clay (Demons).  Only men who build their foundation on the Rock Jesus will stand. Jesus will SMASH the Statue. THE BEASTS are about the Nations who have Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel/Jerusalem/Jewish Peoples. 

Its self explanatory. And the Scriptures have been stated over and over.

Your continual refusal to provide supporting scripture and instead rely on rhetoric and shaming means you cannot provide the requested evidence. Because it doesn't exist.

Sure it does, its called Humanism, its called going to hell because of unbelief, placed in your heart by DEMONS,  God states the FOOL has said in his heart there is no God. You really don't understand that UNBELIEF is of Satan?

Read my Babylon thread.  I have explained it many times. You choose not to see it. Al the Beast Mentioned have the same thing in common, and you have shades on.

Meaningless from what I see you post.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?   Do you not understand what all people OF THIS WORLD means? I am not of this World, are you? Jesus told us if we love this World the love of God is NOT IN US, because this World hated him, and it will hate us also.    So All people of THIS WORLD is used by Satan, who directs their daily lives as he sees fit.  Be it bondage to drugs, sex, hate, lying, list, etc. etc. etc. 

Yes, I clearly do, I have been preaching almost 30 years and have been explicitly called to prophecy for 30 years.So? Doesn't make you correct. Lots of people have lifelong vocations that turn out to be incorrect. Longevity does not equate to accuracy. I don't change with the wind when someone comes out with newfangled info. Because fallacious ideology becomes so ingrained over time it begins to feel natural. Then cognitive dissonance forces out all new information and fact that does not agree with the deeply held perspective.I get my directions from the Holy Spirit, men who always follow the traditions of other men are always doomed to be deceived, many, many, many times. The Holy Spirit never misleads us.    

It goes right over your head....Everybody of this world is empowered by Satan. God is just going to allow it to become extreme when the Church is Raptured. We the Church hold back the powers of Darkness today via our prayers, the gates of hell can not prevail against the Church, but when we DEPART, the powers of Darkness will rise, especially when Satan is cast out of Heaven and Apollyon is released from the pit. The Bible says different, its says by PEACE he will destroy many. 

These are Worldly people, the Church is long gone. Of Course they serve the Forces of Darkness, even if they don't believe in Satan. Many do and will, many hate God and serve Satan today as Witches/Warlocks etc. etc. He will be a deceiver. If you have Kings ruled by Satan (even if they are clueless) then the BEAST can deceive them. You seem to be clueless about the working of Demons and demonology. How do you think Physics discover long lost bodies? Well Satan knows where all the murder victims are because murder is evil and OF SATAN, so he sends the order out to find the body by ordering Demons to respond.   Of course its SATANIC in nature. The Beast Conquers   via PEACE like Daniel 8 says....which I posted.

The beast conquers through Satanic spiritual power. This is what allows the beast to make the false peace with Israel. Nothing else.

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

I'm sure this isn't true but so far I have not found further info.

Why would you assume that to be the case. Its not Rocket Science, their history is in the bible for all to see. 

But it makes sense now?

It would not make sense for God to confuse Nebuchadnezzar needlessly, him and his Kingdom are irrelevant in the long-run, to God. God via the Angels spoke the facts. Then when God revealed the Seven Headed Beast He also spoke the facts at that time, there are SEVEN BEASTS that Conquered Israel, not 4 plus the coming Little Horn which = 5, so the facts need to be told as they are. The Seven Headed Beast represents all the Kingdoms that Conquered Israel/Jerusalem/Jewish peoples. Nebuchadnezzar had no right nor need to know all of Gods business. God was only seeking to allow Daniel to gain favor with Nebuchadnezzar, God could have just given these dreams to Daniel and skipped Nebuchadnezzar, but He wanted Daniel to gain favor. Also, God doesn't always give or reveal all of His Secrets/Mystery's unto us, He made Daniel close up the book without revealing many things unto him, which he desired to know. 

But it does serve a purpose now doesn't it? Promoting misinterpretation and pretrib agenda

Yes.....we are of God, Nebuchadnezzar was not of God, also why confuse Israel by relating to them Egypt and Assyria were Beasts also at that time. It was easier, especially with Writing and printing being SO MUCH HARDER back in the day, we have it easy, COMPUTERS...Bing, bing, bing....we can see all things in a flash. From Babylon to Rome and then the Coming Little Horn, that was the way God desired to do it. God can tell about the Seven Headed Beast in Revelation, and that is what He did, are you denying that those Six Nations Conquered, Enslaved, Ruled Israel?  Lets not worry about what God chooses to do and when, lets just observe and understand.  { You really don't make any deep points here, the facts are the facts, you are just mentioning semantics, which I find odd. I don't quite get it...............Also the Rapture happens before the Seven Year Tribulation Period. I notice that people who get this wrong seem to be off kilter with other scriptures also.}

Your continual refusal to provide supporting scripture and instead rely on rhetoric and shaming means you cannot provide the requested evidence. Because it doesn't exist.

No.......it means I am not playing games by continually repeating myself, if you haven't understood by now odds are you will not get it. My thoughts have been repeated over and over so ether you just browse through or you don't get it. I have a thread that tells all of my belief on this, no use cluttering up space here, if you desire to know God read it. 

Meaningless from what I see you post.

Can't grasp it, I see......if you are not of God you are of Satan.......That was my Simple point.

So? Doesn't make you correct. Lots of people have lifelong vocations that turn out to be incorrect. Longevity does not equate to accuracy

It makes me correct because the Holy Spirit is correct. You have to understand how to hear His voice, I can't explain it, you just have to be able to hear it. I never heard on many of these subjects for almost 30 years until the last couple of years. I has assumptions, beliefs, logical understandings like many, for years. I never say this is of the Holy Spirit if its of me, there is the difference between my/our understanding and Gods revelation via the Holy Spirit. Once the Holy Spirit reveals something to me, a billion people and a pack of dogs can not drag me off of that understanding.

3 years ago, I (I) believed the the Pope was a strong candidate for the False Prophet and that ROME was that City mentioned in Revelation 17:18, I believed through much study that Satan possessed the Anti-Christ, that the 8th King was only the Anti-Christ RISEN AGAIN as being POSSESSED by Satan....But that was ME...I, MY, Carnal understandings......I studied for two straight years every day in Daniel and Revelation, I wrote a blog and was very close, I understood that the Harlot and Babylon were two different entities, God gives to those who seek, as we all know, but one night, the Holy Spirit gave it all to me, I was told in my spirit, you are wrong about this, this and this............BOOM, it was clear as day.  Everything I had studied for two years, whatever I hadn't figured out just came to me, boom, boom, boom, because God knows all, and freely gives to those that seek after His knowledge. Revelation 17:18 is not a City, not the RCC, not Babylon proper etc. etc, its just what God sees as the Governments of the Earth, and the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION. She Rides the Back of the Beast. They are co-mingled partners for 1000's of years, until the BEAST kills her off (Revelation 17:16). I then asked WHY......The Spirit says well he wants to be the ONLY GOD !! I was like Oh my !! So he.......he.... kills off Islam and all Religions !!! Thus the Harlot is JUDGED. And God Himself will judge Babylon....with plagues and fire, and via Jesus who will SMASH THE STATUE !!!!! I sat stunned, I spent two years and had some of this, but in 30 minutes God via the Holy Spirit told me I was wrong, then showed me all of these deep things. The moral is, unless you are willing to be wrong, its likely you will not hear when God speaks to you about where it is you are wrong. You see it as pride, I guess, I see it as of God, and nothing can change my mind once the Holy Spirit reveals it to me, I am WRONG MANY TIMES...I never claim my understandings are the be all and end all. But Gods Holy Spirit is never wrong. 

The beast conquers through Satanic spiritual power. This is what allows the beast to make the false peace with Israel. Nothing else.

The Beast is a MAN.....He is an Atheist, at some point I am sure he comes to the understanding he has been duped by Satan and his lot is cast with Satan. That's not the point, up until that point, he doesn't believe in God, he is an Atheist. Of course when the False Prophet arises with him at the MID-WAY point and when Satan is cast to earth at the MID-WAY point, from that point in time, we don't know, he probably will understand whats gong on, the point is he comes to power via peace, and by solving riddles and conundrums. He is an Atheist. All the Leaders of the world are, but they unknowingly still SERVE SATAN....You have to serve somebody. That's is a truth.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I'm not rearranging anything. I'm stating that the 21 event are not strictly consecutive as some events must occur concurrently. The 5th trump seem to occur before the 6th seal while all the bowls are apparently between the 6th seal and 7th seal as this is the beginning of the Day of the Lord, and the bowls are the wrath of God, and the end of the last week.

Ah! "Seems" is what has mixed up your thinking. "Actually" is a much better word here. Actually, no angel is given a trumpet to sound until all 7 seals are opened. This is fact, truth. Picture a scroll rolled up and sealed with 7 seals. The scroll cannot be opened and unrolled to read what is written inside until all seven seals are opened. So what is written INSIDE the scroll? Of course everything in Revelation from the 7th seal onward: the trumpets and the vials. In short, the liberation of planet earth from Satan being the god of this planet. If "no man" was ever found worthy, then Satan would forever stay as the god of this planet. Thank God, JESUS was found worthy!

The bowls of wrath cannot come until the kingdoms of this earth are handed over to Jesus Christ. God can (and indeed will be) angry before He returns to earth. Meaning, the Day of the Lord begins while Jesus remains in heaven. He does not even return to earth when the kingdoms of the earth are given back to Him.

There is simply no reason to rearrange or even imagine a rearrangement. It is in perfect order and these events will take place, when they come, in the very order John wrote them. God was not trying to confuse us. It is a revealing, not a confusing. However, all that being said, there are parallels: events running at the same time:

1. The 42 months of the city of Jerusalem being trampled: showing that the man of sin enters Jerusalem just 3 1/2 days before he will enter the temple and declare he is God. Of course he will come with his Gentile armies that trample the city.

2. The 1260 days of testifying: the two witnesses show up suddenly right after the man of sin enters Jerusalem, and they show up because HE enters Jerusalem. They too show up just 3 1/2 days before the man of sin does his abomination and declares he is God - from the most holy place in the temple.

3. The 1260 days of fleeing and protection: 3 1/2 days later, the man of sin enters the Holy of Holies in the new temple. This is an abomination. He will declare he is the long awaited Messiah of the Jews: the very God they worship. That too is an abomination. He will later place an image in this most holy place. That too will be an abomination.  The daily sacrifices will be stopped. The temple will have to be cleansed. This is the event that divides the week into two halves: while the man of sin declares he is god, the 7th trumpet will sound in heaven, marking the exact midpoint of the week.

4. 3 1/2 years of feeding and supernatural protection for those of Judea who fled into the wilderness

5. The 42 months of authority given to the Beast.

6. 1. John's narrative

So in this great book, we have 6 things all happening at the same time. While the Beast and false prophet are setting up their image and creating their mark, the city is being trampled, the two witnesses are testifying, those in Judea are fleeing, and being protected and supernaturally fed.

I know all 5 of these events will not start at the point in time. The 42 months of trampling and the 1260 days of testifying begin 3 1/2 days before the abomination that divides the week. The fleeing will begin perhaps a second or two after the man of sin enters the Holy of Holies in the temple. They will see this abomination.

Neither will all of these 5 events stop at the same time. The trampling of the city will end because the man of sin will leave Jerusalem (with his armies)  because he will join with the armies of the world to destroy Jerusalem.  The 1260 days of testifying will end just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial ends the week. The 42 months of authority will continue until Jesus returns to earth with the Church, perhaps 30 days after the 7th vial that ends the week.

The first six trumpets will all be sounded before any of these 5 parallel events begin. The vials will come late in the time frame of the 5 parallel or concurrent times or late in the last half of the week. The 7th vial ends the 70th week.

Always remember: ANY theory that imagines a different chronology than what is written is immediately suspect and will be proven wrong.

Edited by iamlamad

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

Revelation Man wrote,

The Beast is a MAN.....He is an Atheist, at some point I am sure he comes to the understanding he has been duped by Satan and his lot is cast with Satan. That's not the point, up until that point, he doesn't believe in God, he is an Atheist. Of course when the False Prophet arises with him at the MID-WAY point and when Satan is cast to earth at the MID-WAY point, from that point in time, we don't know, he probably will understand whats gong on, the point is he comes to power via peace, and by solving riddles and conundrums. He is an Atheist. All the Leaders of the world are, but they unknowingly still SERVE SATAN....You have to serve somebody. That's true. 

I think he will be so full of demons that he will actually believe he is god. And when he declares that he is god, Satan himself will possess him. Did you notice that the false prophet can only work miracles when he is in close proximity to the Antichrist Beast? That is because Satan will be IN the Antichrist Beast.

The False Prophet does not show up until some unknown time AFTER the midpoint. You are right: Satan will be cast down at the sounding of the 7th trumpet, which will mark the exact midpoint - being sounded in heaven when the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is god.

One thing you seem to miss: the deception coming from the Beast and False Prophet will be much greater than any deception from Hinduism, Buddism, and any other false religion. All the people lost in these false religions will be duped and deceived and will believe he really IS god. I am convinced Buddhists will turn from Buddhism to the Beast, as will all Muslims, all Hindus, etc. He does not destroy these false religions per se, he supersedes them.  They will all turn from their current false religion to a worse false religion: one led by Satan Himself. Of course all the lessor demonic spirits and rulers of the darkness will join and assist propagating this deception. All the world will follow and worship the Beast - all except those whose names are written in the book of life. 

Have you noticed how even today it is becoming harder and harder to find TRUTH in any situation? One cannot trust any news station to tell us truth. Now we have more false news than real news. In other words, deception is increasing. Satan is setting up the world for the end.

You imagine that "Mystery Babylon" as she was titled, is all false religion. Sorry, but there will only be ONE false religion after the Beast and False prophet come on the scene.  They will deceive all with the one minor exception.

Edited by iamlamad