IGNORED

I've been banned with an agreement that needed to be agreed upon..

delade3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

21 minutes ago, delade3 said:

And the Pure of heart shall see The Face of God.  And if God's Laws pertaining to Cleanliness can help me be as pure, what is wrong with them? So are those laws: The legal, ceremonial, moral, or general standards of God? 

No bible I have ever read said that in Matthew 5:8.  they all say for they shall see GOd, never the face of God.  What version are you using?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

So you believe in following the purity laws given in the Law of Moses?

following is the wrong word.  a better way to word it might be: it is not a burden to do them.  And it is a joy to know of them and to apply them given I have the means to do so... It is when i don't have the means, either by not having knowledge to specific details or not being in a place where I have the option between the pure things and the impure things.  If I am living in an area that only sells unclean fish but I desire to eat fish, i will not be able to eat fish so I would have to learn of how to rearrange my desires so that I can remain within the 'purity laws' as you put it.  And this process can get a little tiring and wearisome.  It's like being in a tropical weather when you desire cooler weather.  I just have to deal with the tropical weather because I have no choice.  As well as dealing with sicknesses and pains and grievances because I have no other option.. And so you might be able to see how it can become wearisome, toilsome and a pain... But still a joy...  The rest of the daily evils... well... noone is perfect.. 

Edited by delade3

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, delade3 said:

following is the wrong word.  a better way to word it might be: it is not a burden to do them.  And it is a joy to know of them and to apply them given I have the means to do so... It is when i don't have the means, either by not having knowledge to specific details or not being in a place where I have the option between the pure things and the impure things.  If I am living in an area that only sells unclean fish but I desire to eat fish, i will not be able to eat fish so I would have to learn of how to rearrange my desires so that I can remain within the 'purity laws' as you put it.  And this process can get a little tiring and wearisome.  It's like being in a tropical weather when you desire cooler weather.  I just have to deal with the tropical weather because I have no choice.  As well as dealing with sicknesses and pains and grievances because I have no other option.. And so you might be able to see how it can become wearisome, toilsome and a pain... But still a joy...  The rest of the daily evils... well... noone is perfect.. 

That is a practice in futility, though, if you are observing these things in order obtain God's favor. 

Practicing the purity laws in the law of Moses doesn't really make you pure before God.  Physical impurity isn't the problem and it isn't what God is really concerned with, ultimately.

We are made spiritually clean through the blood of Jesus.   Jesus' blood is what cleanses us from all unrighteousness.   It  is His sacrifice on the cross that has perfected us who have trusted in Him for salvation.  

You observe these purity laws all you want, but it will never help you before God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

11 hours ago, OneLight said:

I believe the question is not asking "who" is unclean, as we would have to list most of the whole world.  What I believe is being asked is the meaning of unclean.

Well who is unclean is all part of WHAT is unclean.

10 hours ago, delade3 said:

And the Pure of heart shall see The Face of God.  And if God's Laws pertaining to Cleanliness can help me be as pure, what is wrong with them? So are those laws: The legal, ceremonial, moral, or general standards of God?   Asking questions as to if God can change is to err.   Seeking to change God is seeking to change God's Word.  Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."   John 10:30 "I and my Father are one."

Remember that being saved in Christ makes us forgiven sinners, not perfect. We are all called to strive to be like Christ but we will not be fully perfected until we are with Him in our new, perfect sinless bodies. Remember too we are not saved by our works. Our salvation is a gift from God. NOT ever of works, lest any man should boast

Ephesians 2:8   For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9   Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 4:13   For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 4:14   For if they which are of the law [be] heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Go ahead and start your list.  You should be busy for the rest of your life.  ;)

22 hours ago, OneLight said:

Go ahead and start your list.  You should be busy for the rest of your life.  ;)

Haha good point

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 3/26/2017 at 9:40 PM, delade3 said:

What does it mean to be 'unclean'?  

"...and all uncleanness..."  What is 'unclean'??? 

A great question. I've seen that term used in a thread here overmuch as relates to babies and their inheritance of Heaven. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

A great question. I've seen that term used in a thread here overmuch as relates to babies and their inheritance of Heaven. 

What exactly does YHWH say in THE BIBLE about unclean children and unclean heathen ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/27/2017 at 7:25 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

YHWH gives very specific direstions in HIS WORD,  OT , and NT,   and maybe most important today REVELATION -

since the list of who and what is unclean is very specific,  and tells who is NOT IN HEAVEN.   (few make it)