• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 4/4/2017 at 8:44 PM, Neighbor said:

Hi, It is declared as fact by at least some posting here, as well as by others elsewhere that the antichrist is a Jew

Hope I might present an excerpt on the subject by Tom McCall with a very different conclusion.

The following content is publicly posted on the internet, made available  without charge, so I take the liberty of sharing his reasoning and conclusion here. Anyone seeking origin or  affiliation of his ministry need only search for Tom McCall or parts of the following:

Thanks for considering the  presentation on the subject.

"Will the Antichrist be a Jew?

The Bible does not say explicitly that the Antichrist will be Jewish. Passages used in Genesis, Daniel, and Revelation may, at best, vaguely imply so. For example, Daniel 11:37 says in the King James Version, “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” But the word for God in the Hebrew is not “Elohim”, but “elohai”, meaning “gods”, or idols. The passage simply says that the Antichrist will not worship the idols his fathers worshiped, and this is likely since he makes a pretense of being the true God, the God of Israel. The Bible is clear, however, that the Antichrist will be a Gentile of Roman origin. Bible typology shows that the Antichrist will be Gentile. For instance, the book of Daniel portrays the Syrian Gentile Antiochus Epiphanes as a type of the Antichrist (see Daniel 8:9–1411:1–35). As a matter of consistency, persecutors of the Jews throughout their history have been Gentiles — Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Titus, the Moslems, the Crusaders, the Inquisitors, and the modern Arabs. Since the Antichrist comes with a covenant for Israel to sign, it would appear that he is an outsider, since Israel wouldn’t have to sign a covenant with one of its own.Another argument for the Antichrist being Gentile comes from Biblical imagery. Whenever the word “sea” is symbolically used is Scripture, especially in the book of Revelation, it is a symbol of the Gentile nations. Since the “Beast” of Revelation 13:1–10 arises out of the sea, this points to the Antichrist being a Gentile.

Daniel 9:26–27 makes it certain that the Antichrist will be of Roman origin. The “he”in verse 27 of Daniel 9 refers to the same person who is “the prince that shall come” in verse 26. The Antichrist is of the same nationality as the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, which the Romans did in 70 A.D. The Antichrist will therefore be of Roman Gentile origin, not Jewish."

Daniel 9:26-27:

You might want to consider reading Joel Richardson's book, Mideast Beast, because he shows that while Titus was Roman, his troops were not Roman or European. In fact, most of his troops were ARABS who despised the Jews and were very excited to burn down the Temple and loot.  In fact, Titus didn't even want the Temple burned down and was very upset these men violated his word. 

The troops were mostly from Syria and Asia Minor. 

So, he believes, and I'm listening, that the AC may be of Islamic origin, rather than European. Anyhow, the book is awesome if you are interested in reading different thinking.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Revelation 17:12–13 (AV)
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Zechariah 8:23 (AV)
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

???

19 hours ago, JohnD said:

Luke 22:3 (AV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (AV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

???

19 hours ago, JohnD said:

John 17:12 (AV)
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

???

Yehudah Ben Shimon Esh Kiryoth was certainly Jewish.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

I have seen the trend lately to say the Anti-Christ will be Islamic or a Muslim. I know people push this who write books and others push it also but I often ask myself have they really sit down and balanced the facts out, then weighed each position. There is an Arab guy that used to be a Muslim, I think his name is Shoebot or something like that and the you have Joel Richardson, who I confronted with facts, but he somehow just ignored my facts in a question and answer session. SO.......

Let me try to pint out some obvious flaws in both logic and reality as per the Anti-Christ is a Muslim.

First using logic, how would a Muslim ever get to a point in time where the whole world would accept him as our world leader to a point we would entrust him with such broad powers as will be given this man? I can't see it happening, EVER.

Again, using logic, who thinks all the Muslim countries in the whole world could defeat the USA, England, China and the USSR? We would swat them down like flies. 

Then you have the Scriptural problems with this theory.

Daniel 7 clearly says the Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast.

Daniel 8 clearly says he arises out of one of the Four Generals that took over for Alexander the Great. 

That means he has to be born in Greece.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Hi Rev Man,

both Shoebat and Joel R do not believe the AC rule will be worldwide, merely only regional, around Middle East area. So, basically the ten toes will probably be ten Islamic nations. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

To me it already seems delusional how many people seem to love Muslims despite the horror and terror they are causing. Like after 9/11 when the majority of the US voted for a president named Barack Hussein Obama. Did anyone else think that?

He could still be a Muslim, Greece has a Muslim population.

Edited by LovelyJoni
Sorry an error on my cell phone erased Revelation Man's quote, this is my response.

14 hours ago, Spock said:

Hi Rev Man,

both Shoebat and Joel R do not believe the AC rule will be worldwide, merely only regional, around Middle East area. So, basically the ten toes will probably be ten Islamic nations. 

I don't necessarily think it has to be Worldwide. But with all Christians being Raptured it could very well be, but that isn't the point. They still will not have enough power to dominate the Middle East. And basically nowhere in the bible is this even suggested.

Daniel 7 and 8 tells us where he is from. Chapter 7 says he arises from the Fourth Beast (Europe) and Chapter 8 says he arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the Latter Times (of Alexander The Great) and since only Greece is in the European Union, it has to be Greece.

Islam is going to be destroyed by the Anti-Christ along with all Religions. The Harlot is False Religion. The Kings destroy her in Revelation 17:16.

6 hours ago, LovelyJoni said:

He will be of Assyrian (Turkish descent) but he will not serve ANY GOD.....but himself.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Let me try to explain Daniel 7 and why this man must come to power in the European Union (Fourth Beast). We know Babylon, Persia and Greece all came before Rome. But Rome is NOT the Last Beast but the Last Beast arises out of Rome or the E.U.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; [and]...... it had ten horns. {{This AND is very important. Rome was a Beast AND it had Ten Horns and then a Little Horn that came up out of the Fourth Beast BUT at the End Times, as we shall see.}}

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down (JUDGMENT SEATS = End Times), and the Ancient (JESUS) of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened {END TIME JUDGMENT}.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame {The Little Horn is the ANTI-CHRIST and is cast straight into hell or the Flame}.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

{ The Rest of the Beasts (Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome) YET LIVED AWHILE after their Dominion was taken from the. THIS MAN, the Anti-Christ will not live once he is defeated, the Judgment is set, and he is cast into hell-fire. As for the other BEASTS, they lived on for a time....Babylon was where Alexander the Great died. Persia is modern day Iran, Greece and Rome is still around, even though they are not "Powers". That is what those verses mean. Revelation chapter 19 backs this up.

Rev. 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The BEAST/Anti-Christ/Little Horn is cast straight into hell. He arises from the [KEY HERE].....Fourth Beasts Head......he is a European Leader. 

Rome...................then the Little Horn/Anti-Christ arises out of Europe. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I agree that he will he Assyrian but he will also have a Jewish background otherwise the Jews would not accept him