• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

37 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

If only he'd have continued after that to pursue his failed dream of artist and kept with that. 

And he was truly good at painting  too - above average in ability.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

And he was truly good at painting  too - above average in ability.

He was a good artist. I think he's called failed because he apparently couldn't make a proper living. As I said, I wish he'd have stayed with art and not gone into politics. Imagine world history had that happened.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

2 hours ago, other one said:

Mr. Trump isn't a globalist either.  That's why he said last week replacing him was not what we were trying to do.  He was under the opinion that Assad might be better than what might replace him as in other countries in the area......   but using gas on little kids, or even adults just can't be let go. 

Learn the truth...quit following the false propaganda news....

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

1 hour ago, other one said:

Hitler was elected also. 

I have no problem with Assad until he gassed people for the whole world agreed not to ever use that stuff on anyone.  

America has become a hypocritical nation of paranoid people, who will believe anything.....Geo W Bush invaded Iraq with horrific weapons, indiscriminately killing everyone...no problem with that, even though the US had no justification for this invasion...didn't bother them then...and Obama continued this policy of interference illegally into other countries leadership, and the same indiscriminate  bombing and killing...and the creation and enabling of ISIS and other terror groups...but thats ok with the USA as long as they okay it, and make life miserable for other people on the planet....but don't forget the Bible....you will reap what you sow!.

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

54 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

He was a good artist. I think he's called failed because he apparently couldn't make a proper living. As I said, I wish he'd have stayed with art and not gone into politics. Imagine world history had that happened.

Yes, imagine!

27 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

America has become a hypocritical nation of paranoid people, who will believe anything.....Geo W Bush invaded Iraq with horrific weapons, indiscriminately killing everyone...no problem with that, even though the US had no justification for this invasion...didn't bother them then...and Obama continued this policy of interference illegally into other countries leadership, and the same indiscriminate  bombing and killing...and the creation and enabling of ISIS and other terror groups...but thats ok with the USA as long as they okay it, and make life miserable for other people on the planet....but don't forget the Bible....you will reap what you sow!.

I would suggest that the scriptures have great wisdom for those who would slander America's politics while condemning other peoples knowledge as propaganda, using what is false reporting, with added pseudo-history, as a means. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

38 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Well if you were here while that was going on you would understand that I really don't disagree with much of what you write here.  But we can't let people use serin gas on people without paying a price for it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

49 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Nothing above is neither true nor relevant.  Slander and gossip are unchristian.  And, yes, you WILL reap as you sow.

27 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Yes, imagine!

I'm trying. But even as I type that I recall the pictures of the poor starving souls liberated from the camps after Hitler's defeat. And my imagination for what could have been cannot find purchase for the sorrow and the tears that begin to flow due to the memory of what was. :(