• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

No, it was really me that wasted my time. The church has been waiting between the 5th and 6th seals since the beginning.

:laugh::laugh: Belly Busting Laugh.......Sorry, I can't take you serious anymore, I am beginning to wonder if you're a mole.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

This was a good post, but I disagree on your timing of the gathering, and a few other points. For example, if a beast really did have 7 heads, and one head died, the beast itself would not die, only the head. In this case, "heads" are to represent kings and their kingdoms. So when John tells us one head receives a deadly wound, it is not talking about a man per se, but a man WITH HIS KINGDOM. Example? Consider Iraq: Iraq was conquered, and her "king" hung. Iraq is ancient Babylon and will - without much doubt - be one of the 7 heads. I expect that one day Iraq will get another radical Islamic leader.

In regards to the seven kingdoms, consider this.  For the Jewish people to believe the AC is the Messiah, he has to be Jewish right?  The Messiah is a Jew, they know this, so it wouldn't be believed if this wasn't the case.  That is how this kingdom was, is not, and yet is.  Daniel tells us this in his prophecy.

Daniel 11:36 “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. 37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

The God of his fathers is none other than the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  That is what the 'abomination of desolation' is all about, honoring satan in a temple that was built for the one true God.  So the seventh kingdom is Israel, and also the eighth, but although it is the same place, it is not the same kingdom anymore once this occurs.

Revelation 17:11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

See how the eighth is of the seven, but still only 7 heads?

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

The next point is your timing for the two witnesses being killed. That portion of chapter 11 is written as a parenthesis and does not fit in reality before the 7th trumpet.

It has to be at the end my friend, the timing of the woes places it there.  The three woes are attached to the last three trumpets, which is clearly depicted just prior to the fifth trumpet, and at the conclusion of the fifth trumpet.  At the end of chapter 11 we are told the second woe is past and the third comes quickly.  The reason you are struggling with this is because you insist Revelation is chronological which chapter 11 displays it is not.

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

Just think about it and ask the Holy Spirit, the sixth and seventh trumpets simply cannot occur in the first half of the week.  The seventh trumpet and what is said following it should leave no doubt about that.

God bless

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

:laugh::laugh: Belly Busting Laugh.......Sorry, I can't take you serious anymore, I am beginning to wonder if you're a mole.

A mole? No, I am just a Spirit filled believer that knows the truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

In regards to the seven kingdoms, consider this.  For the Jewish people to believe the AC is the Messiah, he has to be Jewish right?  

I'm not sure this is true.

In regards to the seven kingdoms, consider this.  For the Jewish people to believe the AC is the Messiah, he has to be Jewish right?  The Messiah is a Jew, they know this, so it wouldn't be believed if this wasn't the case.  That is how this kingdom was, is not, and yet is.  Daniel tells us this in his prophecy.

Daniel 11:36 “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. 37 He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. 38 But in their place he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things. 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

The God of his fathers is none other than the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  That is what the 'abomination of desolation' is all about, honoring satan in a temple that was built for the one true God.  So the seventh kingdom is Israel, and also the eighth, but although it is the same place, it is not the same kingdom anymore once this occurs.

Revelation 17:11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition.

See how the eighth is of the seven, but still only 7 heads?

It has to be at the end my friend, the timing of the woes places it there.  The three woes are attached to the last three trumpets, which is clearly depicted just prior to the fifth trumpet, and at the conclusion of the fifth trumpet.  At the end of chapter 11 we are told the second woe is past and the third comes quickly.  The reason you are struggling with this is because you insist Revelation is chronological which chapter 11 displays it is not.

Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

Just think about it and ask the Holy Spirit, the sixth and seventh trumpets simply cannot occur in the first half of the week.  The seventh trumpet and what is said following it should leave no doubt about that.

God bless

Are you trying to say that the 7th trumpet will come before the 5th? If I did not misunderstand you, why then would the Holy Spirit bothered to number each trumpet, to keep people from rerranging them? The fifth trumpet is the stinging beasties like locusts. The 6th trumpet is where 1/3 of the people will be killed. But the 7th trumpet, and the final woe, will mark the exact midpoint, being sounded in heaven at the same moment the man of sin enters the temple to declare he is god.  How can they possibly be listed (with their numbers) in the wrong order? 

I am not struggling at all. I know they will come in the order given. Apparently you don't believe this. All I can say is, your theory will be proven wrong. 

I think, however, that my point went right over your head. Perhaps I did not explain it well.

11:1-2: This is about the city being trampled. It will take place just days before the man of sin will enter the Holy of Holies and declare he is god.

11:3  this is when the two witnesses will suddenly show up. They show up then because the man of sin showed up in Jerusalem then.

But what will be the next event in chronology?  It will be the 7th trumpet!

11:14  Just a note: two woes have finished: (Trumpets 5 and 6) and the 3rd will come now:

11:15  The 7th trumpet sounds. The Kingdoms are transferred. There is worship.

12:6  Perhaps only two seconds after the 7th trumpet sounds, those in Judea being running for their life: fleeing.

Therefore, verses 11:4 through 11:13 are written as a parenthesis with no bearing in chronology. In truth, the great earthquake when the two witnesses are raised will be the very same earthquake as shown at the 7th vial.

They show up and begin their testimony just 3 1/2 days before the abomination that divides the week.

They testify for 1260 days, which will take them to just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial that ends the week. They are then killed and lay dead for 3 1/2 days, and they rise up on the last 24 hours of the 70th week, on "the last day" as Jesus said. I believe this is the day ALL the Old TEstament saints rise.

Why do you imagine that the 7th trumpet cannot mark the exact midpoint as the Holy Spirit has shown me? Can you give any scriptural reason why not?

3 hours ago, other one said:

I'm not sure this is true.

Perhaps a better way to say it is this, in order for the Jews to believe the AC is the Messiah, they have to believe he is Jewish. :)

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Are you trying to say that the 7th trumpet will come before the 5th?

I think you are misunderstanding me, the 7th trumpet cannot come before the 5th trumpet, or it wouldn't be the 7th trumpet.  They go in order based on what it is, whether it be the seals, trumpets, or bowls.  I wasn't giving a breakdown of the entire 7 years, we are talking about a specific time and the events surrounding that time within those 7 years.  In counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 is the proper order.  I never suggested it was not, what makes you think I did?

I thought I was fairly clear that the 5th trumpet is the 1st woe, where satan comes down to earth, the 6th trumpet is the 2nd woe, which comes prior to the fall of Babylon, and the 7th trumpet being the last, is the 3rd woe, which comes when He removes His people.

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Why do you imagine that the 7th trumpet cannot mark the exact midpoint as the Holy Spirit has shown me? Can you give any scriptural reason why not?

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God,

Who is in control of the kingdoms of this world at the midway point, Jesus or the anti-christ?  Honestly I am not sure how the two can be confused, particularly with all that follows the 7th trumpet.  Time for judging the dead, time for rewarding the prophets and the saints, this is all at the end, not the middle.

God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Perhaps a better way to say it is this, in order for the Jews to believe the AC is the Messiah, they have to believe he is Jewish. :)

Who or what is the antichrist in the book of revelation.

I think you are misunderstanding me, the 7th trumpet cannot come before the 5th trumpet, or it wouldn't be the 7th trumpet.  They go in order based on what it is, whether it be the seals, trumpets, or bowls.  I wasn't giving a breakdown of the entire 7 years, we are talking about a specific time and the events surrounding that time within those 7 years.  In counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 is the proper order.  I never suggested it was not, what makes you think I did?

I thought I was fairly clear that the 5th trumpet is the 1st woe, where satan comes down to earth, the 6th trumpet is the 2nd woe, which comes prior to the fall of Babylon, and the 7th trumpet being the last, is the 3rd woe, which comes when He removes His people.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God,

Who is in control of the kingdoms of this world at the midway point, Jesus or the anti-christ?  Honestly I am not sure how the two can be confused, particularly with all that follows the 7th trumpet.  Time for judging the dead, time for rewarding the prophets and the saints, this is all at the end, not the middle.

God bless

Sorry, but John tells us these things happen at the middle, and not at the end. At the end, Jesus returns and destroys all the armies of the world that have come against Israel. The millennial change is at the middle of the week; at the 7th trumpet. It is my opinion that at the 7th trumpet, the first 6000 years, which is man's rule, and which is Adam's lease (the scroll or book in the right hand of the Father) will expire, and suddenly Satan has no more legal ground: the lease he usurped has ended! So the Kingdoms are given back to their rightful owner and Michael goes after Satan to cast him down. Michael has been waiting for a long time for the sound of the 7th trumpet! He will be ready.

The part about the judging of the dead, rewarding the saints, all this is PROPHECY given by the 24 elders. It does not happen at the 7th trumpet, but it is prophesied at the 7th trumpet.

Approaching the midpoint, Satan is the god of this world, but AT the midpoint, the kingdoms of the world are transferred to Jesus Christ. Trust me, I am not confused on this.

You had written, " It has to be at the end my friend, the timing of the woes places it there.  The three woes are attached to the last three trumpets, which is clearly depicted just prior to the fifth trumpet, and at the conclusion of the fifth trumpet. "  You are right, I did not understand this: Now I do, you were talking about the woes. However, I still don't understand: " It has to be at the end my friend, the timing of the woes places it there."

The woes come with the trumpets, so whenever the trumpets sound, the woe follows. And again I will state, the 7th trumpet / third woe comes at the midpoint. There is proof of this: find where those in judea flee. That HAS to be right after the abomination that divides the week.

Edited by iamlamad

2 minutes ago, other one said:

Who or what is the antichrist in the book of revelation.

He will be a man up to the point he is killed, after he is reanimated it would only be speculation.