• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, warrior12 said:

So what is your explanation of False Religion.  If we take it as other religions other than those of the Judaeo are false, then how  do you explain that within this following ,there is accusation between one and another calling each other false ?.   Also what exactly is False Government ?.  Are there  True government and how do you describe it. ?.

That would be any Religion not of God. Even if its Christian in Name, remember Jesus will spew many out of his mouth. There were 100's of Religions in Babylon, Witchcraft, Astrology, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism or any religion that is not of Christ Jesus as God so determines it to be. 

False Government is the Statue that will be Destroyed......2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Satan told Jesus in Luke Ch. 4 that if he would just bow down and serve him, he could be King of ALL THE WORLD, for it was given him to do as he will with.......Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Satan is the God of this world, all Governments are ruled by him. Jesus said this world hated me, how much more will it hate you. There is one true God, and unless we serve him we are in FALSE RELIGION. There is but one true God, and until Jesus sets up his 1000 year reign, we are living under FALSE RULE........FALSE GOV.  This world is under Satan's power until Jesus returns. Just look at the depravity.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

9 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Again my question in trying to understand the intoxication of the INHABITANTS of the whole earth.

Who are the Kings of the earth ?

Who are the inhabitants of the earth.   does it mean all men, every single person or  ????

Hello again brother...Guess I could've made one post.........Anyway.

The Kings of the Earth are the Leaders from all times. The inhabitants of course are all man-kind, which partook in her fornication's, even if that means being an Atheist and serving yourself. If you serve Jsus Christ of course you will be in Heaven, unless you became a Christian after the Rapture and thus you will more than likely become a Martyr. Then there are the Jewish peoples, who ATONE and accept Jesus as their Messiah just before the AoD. They will be protected by God Himself in the Wilderness. 

So the LEADERS like our Presidents/Congress/Hollywood/Supreme Court gives us Abortion, Homosexual Marriage, the Professors Brainwash our kids in Atheism, and in all of these other abnormal lifestyles, telling them over and over that these lifestyles are NORMAL etc. etc. These are the Government TYPES (Kings) who have been intoxicated by her filth. They then spread this filth to our kids until our Governments fall like Rome and Greece or in the last days, they are destroyed by Jesus Christ/God.

So the Kings being UNGODLY like Nebuchadnezzar, Grecian's/Romans etc. etc. bring forth ungodly fruit, because they have been intoxicated with SATAN'S Spirit so to speak. Anti-God, pro self, DO AS THOU WILT.........There is no Sin etc. etc.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Yes i do see that the harlot reigns over a city and it will never be inhabited again when it is destroyed.   The ten kings will turn against the harlot also.    But my main point is that she has the ability to affect the whole world and the spiritual fornication is spread or issued like a virus.  This is just a short note, i may say a bit more later.

Yes, she's like a cancer.  She deceives the whole world, except for the ones that have been given truth.  Many Christians have yet to come out of her, but if we read and seek understanding, Babylon is not just about false religion,...yes that's a part of it, ....but not the true nature of Babylon.  She's the hustle and bustle of the world, the system that thrives on money and goods.  If we think it's just about false religion, then we will be deceived.  Many in Babylon don't worship any god, but they worship idol's made with man's hands, the type you can buy or sell,...iphones, tv's, computers, houses, cars, jewerely, clothes, nice food, you name it.  That's basically the idols and the gods, God is speaking about, the material things they worship.

All the catalogues I receive in the mail go straight into the bin.  All the tv stations, about 15 over here are just purely for advertising.  Most of the email's I receive on my computer and phone are companies trying to get me to buy.  They don't rest day or night.  This is that harlot, always trying to lure us in.  Sometimes I get tempted and say, yeah, I need that, or could do with that when really I don't.  If I buy, then I've been sucked in by her once again.  She always wants us to work for the things she can give us, to slave for her, and the more money we have, the more we can buy.  If no money, she provides us with a credit card, only takes 25 yrs to pay off, ..she's got us there also!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Just now, Sister said:

Yes, she's like a cancer.  She deceives the whole world, except for the ones that have been given truth.  Many Christians have yet to come out of her, but if we read and seek understanding, Babylon is not just about false religion,...yes that's a part of it, ....but not the true nature of Babylon.  She's the hustle and bustle of the world, the system that thrives on money and goods.  If we think it's just about false religion, then we will be deceived.  Many in Babylon don't worship any god, but they worship idol's made with man's hands, the type you can buy or sell,...iphones, tv's, computers, houses, cars, jewerely, clothes, nice food, you name it.  That's basically the idols and the gods, God is speaking about, the material things they worship.

All the catalogues I receive in the mail go straight into the bin.  All the tv stations, about 15 over here are just purely for advertising.  Most of the email's I receive on my computer and phone are companies trying to get me to buy.  They don't rest day or night.  This is that harlot, always trying to lure us in.  Sometimes I get tempted and say, yeah, I need that, or could do with that when really I don't.  If I buy, then I've been sucked in by her once again.  She always wants us to work for the things she can give us, to slave for her, and the more money we have, the more we can buy.  If no money, she provides us with a credit card, only takes 25 yrs to pay off, ..she's got us there also!

Yes, rev 18 so vividly describes how she has behaved and how the kings of the earth and men interacted with her.    The above is so true if one is to sit back and take stock of their lives.   

Marijuana and alcohol .   Those two items are intoxicating.  Their are many other psychedelic drugs like lsd, ecstasy, cocaine and heroin that can give you highs that you crave and i have not touched those.   The cup the harlot " forces" or tries to,  get you to drink is like nothing you have ever tasted and smelled.   You actually can become physically intoxicated without ingesting a drop of anything and the euphoria is magical.   Believe me or not is not my concern.  I just gave a line of testimony.

Edited by warrior12

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

That she is ..... no doubt

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/24/2017 at 9:27 PM, warrior12 said:

Revelation 17 gives a description of Mystery Babylon the great with her goldern cup and who the kings of the earth committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth got drunk of the wine of her fornication. 

When did she appear in history and is she doing the above today.   Well, i think it is obvious she is in the world today as she would be destroyed in the end time scenario.  But how are the kings committing fornication and how are the inhabitants getting drunk with the wine of her fornication.   Is is spiritual seduction, lust for worldly goods and treasures or others.   what are your thoughts and some examples. 

"Mystery Babylon" as it is written in Revelation has never existed before.  It is referencing the city of Jerusalem but only for the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th week of Daniel, when the Beast and False prophet, from Jerusalem, will be deceiving the whole world. Notice the last verse of chapter 17. "Mystery Babylon" is a CITY.

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

"Mystery Babylon" as it is written in Revelation has never existed before.  It is referencing the city of Jerusalem but only for the last 3 1/2 years of the 70th week of Daniel, when the Beast and False prophet, from Jerusalem, will be deceiving the whole world. Notice the last verse of chapter 17. "Mystery Babylon" is a CITY.

Is Mystery Babylon spoken of in rev 17 the same one mentioned and described in rev 18. ?  .   I have heard some say this is  not her as Mystery Babylon in rev 17 was destroyed by the 10 kings ?.  I am listening brother, enlighten me and anyone else.  

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, iamlamad said:

That's not really possible, just read this verse and that is obvious.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

No one city can claim to have the blood of all who were slain on the earth.

God bless

11 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

That's not really possible, just read this verse and that is obvious.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

No one city can claim to have the blood of all who were slain on the earth.

God bless

Yes Mystery Babylon, as her name so describes her.  Lets hear folks, how this is cut as we have two totally opposite views here.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Yes Mystery Babylon, as her name so describes her.  Lets hear folks, how this is cut as we have two totally opposite views here.

The mystery Babylon in chapter 17 is the same as the one in chapter 18.  It is mentioned in chapter 17 with a brief description, and details about the fall of it is found in chapter 18.  It takes place at the second woe, this is where the anti-christ and the false prophet are destroyed, along with their one world government and religion.  It is also where you see the gathering take place in chapter 18.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."

The ten kings serve the anti-christ in the battle with the rider on the white horse from Revelation 19.  They represent the ten horns spoken of in regards to her in chapter 17.

God bless