• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

48 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Possession, no.  Oppression, yes. 

Do you believe Satan can oppress a person?

I can personally testify this is true.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

48 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Thank you. :)  

You are welcome.  What do you believe?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You are welcome.  What do you believe?

I don't believe he can assail us in either capacity. Possession or Oppression. 

1 minute ago, PlanetChee said:

So, to be clear, you don't believe Satan can attack someone to the level of the person feeling oppressed?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.

For we* are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness.

For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.*

In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.*

Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.*

And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike.*

Eph.6:11-19

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.

For we* are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness.

For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.*

In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.*

Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.*

And pray for me, too. Ask God to give me the right words so I can boldly explain God's mysterious plan that the Good News is for Jews and Gentiles alike.*

That is it indeed. Thank you for posting this. 

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

So, to be clear, you don't believe Satan can attack someone to the level of the person feeling oppressed?

That's correct. And why is blessedly shared by Angels and Ephesians 6

Oppress:to burden with cruel or unjust impositions or restraints; subject to a burdensome or harsh exercise of authority or power:

3 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:
6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

That is it indeed. Thank you for posting this. 

Sounds very much like oppression to me, yet you agree?  I am confused here.  First you say neither, then you agree ... help me understand which you believe.

3 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Sounds very much like oppression to me, yet you agree?  I am confused here.  First you say neither, then you agree ... help me understand which you believe.

To be clear, I never said neither. I believe you'll see that if you look carefully at our exchange.

And my agreement with Ephesians 6 is the armor of God being an everlasting protection. Which I believe is donned when the  Holy Spirit of God seals us. 

8 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

That's correct. And why is blessedly shared by Angels and Ephesians 6

Oppress:to burden with cruel or unjust impositions or restraints; subject to a burdensome or harsh exercise of authority or power:

Allow me to ask, when you first began your walk with Christ, did you know, understand and follow Ephesians 6?  Do you actually believe all who are His walk in their armor?  Seems like you are speaking only from personal experience, as I have experienced being oppressed by Satan and demonic forces, and I was not that deep into the deliverance ministry either.