• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Heb 13:8, your analogy can't be applied in this case. An electric bulb and a human being are two very very different things.

That's why it's called an analogy kenny. The born again christian (human being) are children of the light and children of the day. Lightbulb. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/30/2017 at 1:59 PM, kenny2212 said:

I agree that Man is a Spirit and that the body without the spirit is dead (James 2:26). But people understand it wrongly. The body could actually be alive without the spirit. There is a life force in the body. Leviticus 17:11- For the life of the flesh is in the blood... I used to understand it wrongly before. Also I think JohnD is right about God knowing children who would accept Jesus when they grow up. God knows the future.

The Spirit man also carries with it the intellect. Without our brain ordering the Body to do what it should do, we would be like a vegetable on a machine. We know the body can survive without brain function, as long as a Machine orders the body parts to work. 

If that makes sense...........Think COMPUTERS MAIN FRAME BLOWS UP.........Computer is worthless.

Edited by Revelation Man