• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

30 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

:blink: What a sorry Hell bound bunch. 

I wonder if this is a plot of some sort funded by Soros or the other left wing loonies? 

It may be but there is true satanic intent behind all of this.  I have been praying against these people and I hope all Christians will do the same.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It may be but there is true satanic intent behind all of this.  I have been praying against these people and I hope all Christians will do the same.

We should all pray for our fellow Christian President, his family, our VP and his family and the Republicans who are in majority and their families in both the House and the Senate. 
Satanic intent has besieged them all since the election. And in this century it has no problem going public. As if it wants to draw fans to the evil that is being perpetuated. 

God's wall of protection surround all our government. And God's justice fall upon the Satanists making their attack. 

• Group:  Royal Member

1 minute ago, PlanetChee said:

We should all pray for our fellow Christian President, his family, our VP and his family and the Republicans who are in majority and their families in both the House and the Senate. 
Satanic intent has besieged them all since the election. And in this century it has no problem going public. As if it wants to draw fans to the evil that is being perpetuated. 

God's wall of protection surround all our government. And God's justice fall upon the Satanists making their attack. 

I agree, Chee, but we need to pray for the WHOLE government, Dems too.  They all need it and the Dark Left needs to be prayed against.

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I agree, Chee, but we need to pray for the WHOLE government, Dems too.  They all need it and the Dark Left needs to be prayed against.

Yes, that's why I included the prayer for the wall of protection around all our government. The enemy is very active in the world today. Especially with an Army of Islamists acting on his behalf. 

4 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Yes, that's why I included the prayer for the wall of protection around all our government. The enemy is very active in the world today. Especially with an Army of Islamists acting on his behalf. 

Yes, those islamists are excellent minions for satan.  But we know who wins in the end.  I wonder why satan bothers?  I know he's read the book. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Very few people in the U.S. who do not support Trump are witches and casting spells.

41 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, those islamists are excellent minions for satan.  But we know who wins in the end.  I wonder why satan bothers?  I know he's read the book. 

^_^ He's just slow that's all. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

If only Trump would turn to Jesus. He may have been chosen by God (or he may not, who knows?) but I don't think he is a true believer (yet).

Christians are protected from magical curses because the Holy Spirit protects us. I do remember reading a book by Bill Schnoebelen (former Satanist, now born-again follower of Jesus) who tells of curses being cast upon people to make them ill, have an accident or even die - and the spells worked too. But they failed to work on Christians, and the spell-casters knew they were wasting their time trying to curse a child of Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

does he really have a choice?   "I'm beat so why don't I just give up and go to hell".....        doesn't sound logical.

6 minutes ago, OakWood said:

If only Trump would turn to Jesus. He may have been chosen by God (or he may not, who knows?) but I don't think he is a true believer (yet).

Christians are protected from magical curses because the Holy Spirit protects us. I do remember reading a book by Bill Schnoebelen (former Satanist, now born-again follower of Jesus) who tells of curses being cast upon people to make them ill, have an accident or even die - and the spells worked too. But they failed to work on Christians, and the spell-casters knew they were wasting their time trying to curse a child of Jesus.

I thought claiming a public figure isn't a Christian is just as against the rules here as doing so against a member.  

I think someone claiming a Christian President isn't a Christian is a curse in itself.