• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

18 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

No they can't. 

Let me clarify; anyone can THINK theyl are Christian without accepting Him into their heart but, no, they aren't.  I thought I was a Christian before I was saved too.  I don't think some churches preach the need for acceptance of Jesus.  And that's terrible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, OakWood said:

That's not the same thing. I haven't said anything that excludes me from being a Christian. If I said that I sacrificed children and worshiped Satan then that would exclude me from being Christian, even if I said I was a Christian and attended church.

Trump has said things that a Christian would not say, so I don't believe he is a born-again believer. He may become one, and I believe he may be close to it (at the seeker stage) but his words and actions do not support the understanding of one who knows what Christianity really is.

We are told to discern all things by scripture, and we are told to test all things and hold to that which is true. We can judge others by their words and actions - (John 7:24) we cannot know what is truly in their heart and we cannot condemn them, but we can judge whether their doctrine is sound or not!

I have not seen or heard anything from Donald Trump that would make me believe that he is a born again Christian. But many say it doesn't matter if our President is a Christian.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I have not seen or heard anything from Donald Trump that would make me believe that he is a born again Christian. But many say it doesn't matter if our President is a Christian.

I'm not sure that it does matter. If Trump truly is a Cyrus-like figure being used by God then he doesn't have to be a believer. However, anybody that is used by God to do good often becomes a believer eventually, as it's God's way of reaching out to them. That's why I'm not criticising Trump - he'll find Jesus in his own time.

In the meantime I don't believe he is a true born-again believer, and that's not against the rules. The moment that Donald Trump joins this forum and becomes a member then it will be against the rules!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

One thing I've noticed without fail in Christian forums. When it comes to politics there are people who act as if they can take the name of Christ off as if it is an old blanket just to smear the politician they despise. Then they put that blanket on again when they enter the religious sections of the board and act the same way but in those instances their raking judgments are turned on other Christians.

And it all happens because that kind of Christian thinks they're living what they think is the life of a Christian is entitled to throw all that judgment around because in their view other Christians aren't meeting their standard of proof for being in Christ. And the worst thing about that is when they invoke passages in the Bible about fruits, and righteous judgment, in order to defend their actions. As if God agrees with their tactics. When they will find out if they're right about that it will be too late to change. 

Witches casting spells against Donald Trump.  Which started before the election and makes news again. Satan cannot prevail against the man God chose to lead this nation. 

Unfortunately, 15 minutes of fame for these Satanic fools is what gives them satisfaction. They're famous!  

Edited by SchmaltzWeasel

• Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

37 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Let me clarify; anyone can THINK theyl are Christian without accepting Him into their heart but....

... Trump thinks he's a Christian without ever having to confess any misdeed to God!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

On 5/27/2017 at 10:14 PM, MorningGlory said:

Amen.  I can't see the Lord letting this sick, depraved world continue for much longer.  These people are calling up DEMONS to work against the President.  This tells me that the Dark Left is getting more and more desperate because God has who He wants in the White House.  As always.

Amen MG , Maranatha Jesus come soon !

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

... Trump thinks he's a Christian without ever having to confess any misdeed to God!

You don't know what he thinks nor do you know if he has ever confessed.  Good grief, what a statement. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,924
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Let me clarify; anyone can THINK theyl are Christian without accepting Him into their heart but, no, they aren't.  I thought I was a Christian before I was saved too.  I don't think some churches preach the need for acceptance of Jesus.  And that's terrible.

Our pastor knows of another pastor (different denomination than ours, but one of the 'mainstream' ones) who does not even believe Jesus is God.  How would you like to be in his church?

Blessings,

-Ed

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Our pastor knows of another pastor (different denomination than ours, but one of the 'mainstream' ones) who does not even believe Jesus is God.  How would you like to be in his church?

Blessings,

-Ed

That is why many Pastors might be left on earth during the seven year tribulation.

• Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You don't know what he thinks nor do you know if he has ever confessed.  Good grief, what a statement. 

Well he did actually say that he never asks God to forgive his sins, because he doesn't have to..... so I will say that we do know what he thinks... unless of course, he was joking.