• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Oh Blessings DAvida

I didn't see your reply,,,you guys are all so fast,lol

I think it also is reflected in the complacency about it. People seem to be under some kind of a strong delusion or spiritual fog.

Absolutely Sis....no doubt about it....we must keep them in prayer(Kathey Griffith too)     Okay,I really have to go now:emot-heartbeat:    Love you,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Now Griffin's latest media appearances has her blaming the First Family for the backlash. Of course! The bully plays the victim. 

Trump's 12 year old son Barron saw that. While his father was away from home on America's business. And she's said she's going to make more fun of Trump now. And his 12 year old son is not off limits. If cancellations keep up, I wonder where she's going to keep this up at? 

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(b)
The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69 Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L. 97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Now Griffin's latest media appearances has her blaming the First Family for the backlash. Of course! The bully plays the victim.

Yes, she is playing the victim.   She is trying to claim that the Trump family's response to her vile video amounts to bullying her.   It's completely ridiculous.  But that is the kind of warped argument you use when your lawyer is the daughter of Gloria Alred.    She is claiming that Trump is ruining her life and that he "broke her."   No, she brought this on herself.   She made the video and even joked that she might have to move to South America or something.   She knew what she was doing, that it was over the line, but made a conscious choice to do it, anyway. 

She is reaping what she sowed.    She has no one to blame but herself.   All of the criticism she is getting is justly deserved.  Actions have consequences and she needs to grow up and put on her big girl pants and just take it and accept that she is suffering on account of her own self-destructive decision.  

And hopefully she will have some time in prison to think about her actions.  If nothing else, the SS should scare the living daylights out of her and make her sweat for a little while. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, she is playing the victim.   She is trying to claim that the Trump family's response to her vile video amounts to bullying her.   It's completely ridiculous.  But that is the kind of warped argument you use when your lawyer is the daughter of Gloria Alred.    She is claiming that Trump is ruining her life and that he "broke her."   No, she brought this on herself.   She made the video and even joked that she might have to move to South America or something.   She knew what she was doing, that it was over the line, but made a conscious choice to do it, anyway. 

She is reaping what she sowed.    She has no one to blame but herself.   All of the criticism she is getting is justly deserved.  Actions have consequences and she needs to grow up and put on her big girl pants and just take it and accept that she is suffering on account of her own self-destructive decision.  

And hopefully she will have some time in prison to think about her actions.  If nothing else, the SS should scare the living daylights out of her and make her sweat for a little while. 

Yes, she is dealing with consequences of her actions. But you are coming off as incredibly heartless. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I wish they would let ME do that.  I wouldn't harm the poor little has -been, I would simply verbally pulverize her.  I absolutely can't stand foul mouthed people like her.  But she does need prayer because she is in serious trouble spiritually.

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Is there anything in Shiloh's post that is not factual?  I don't see it being "heartless" either. Griffin held up the severed head of the President of the United States and she is getting a backlash from that. I don't see that as a bad thing.  What I do see as heartless is her act and anyone that would condone it. Which I know you do not approve of what she did or condone it Miss Muffin. 

However,  I've been listening to the local Newsradio  today and some of the Liberal Commentators just make me want to call the Radio station and ask these human beings Just what IS wrong with them??!  

How dare people mock the taking of a life and then make light of it.  What do you think GOD thinks of them doing that?

I do not approve what she did as you can see from my previous post. But she has lost much. She is suffering the consequence of her actions. Would you then call for a pound of flesh? God loves her and he will forgive her if she asks. Can we not do the same as Christians?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

24 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I do not approve what she did as you can see from my previous post. But she has lost much. She is suffering the consequence of her actions. Would you then call for a pound of flesh? God loves her and he will forgive her if she asks. Can we not do the same as Christians?

Like all of His creation, we do reap what we sow.  Pray for her lost soul and ask God to change her heart.  Whichever way she decides, she will continue to reap what she sows.  As scripture stated when it came to the sins of the flesh that one would not turn from, "deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." - 1 Corinthians 5:5

46 minutes ago, Davida said:

You show more sympathy for Griffin then you were ever willing to extend to Donald Trump so I'm not surprised at this response.

Spoken like a true Trump loyalist.

32 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Like all of His creation, we do reap what we sow.  Pray for her lost soul and ask God to change her heart.  Whichever way she decides, she will continue to reap what she sows.  As scripture stated when it came to the sins of the flesh that one would not turn from, "deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." - 1 Corinthians 5:5

Yes, well spoken :)

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, she is dealing with consequences of her actions. But you are coming off as incredibly heartless. 

Heartless is Griffin posting a video of herself holding up the bloody decapitated head of another person in effigy, effectively suggesting that she would like to see that happen to the other person.  THAT is what is heartless.