IGNORED

Now we KNOW pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement was the right thing to do

MorningGlory

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

The original data sets are available to download, with the actual recorded data from as far back as they have it.  And you can download the adjusted data as well as some of their models.  The amount of information and data that is readily available it really unprecedented as far as I know.  

Where are the original data sets available to download? I was, I admit possibly mistakenly, under the impression that no original data sets before the past few years are available.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

29 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Where are the original data sets available to download? I was, I admit possibly mistakenly, under the impression that no original data sets before the past few years are available.

I will look for the source when I get home.  I downloaded it a few years ago for an analysis project when I was finishing my Masters.  I cannot recall where I got it from off the top of my head.

30 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Just so I can look into it, what climate researchers/experts do you consider to *not* be talking heads?

If they were on TV talking, they are talking heads!  lol

I can say I am not sure I know the name of a single top climate researcher.  I read a lot of the published articles but do not pay a lot of attention to who the authors are.   A lot of what I have read on the subject came from sites like Analytics Vidhya which focus on the analysis side of the equation and not the science.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.54

55 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Just so I can look into it, what climate researchers/experts do you consider to *not* be talking heads?

Gore was interviewed on the MSM and it was pointed out to him that the things he said were going to happen, have in fact not happened in the 11 years since he made his "scientific" remarks.  There seems to be a credibility gap!

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.68
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Gore was interviewed on the MSM and it was pointed out to him that the things he said were going to happen, have in fact not happened in the 11 years since he made his "scientific" remarks.  There seems to be a credibility gap!

Al Gore is not a scientist or even a "expert" on the science of climate change.  He is a talking head that misused the data to make himself a name and lots and lots of money

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

Well I think something is going on. People here where mowing their lawn in Dec when it was in the 60's outside. That's just not right in my book. :huh:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

Well I think something is going on. People here where mowing their lawn in Dec when it was in the 60's outside. That's just not right in my book. :huh:

The weather where I live has been weird. Is God preparing our world for something?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

11 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That is normal temperature variance. The sort of changes that even the most hardcore of climate change advocates are claiming are going on would not lead to that sort of thing on any sort of regular basis. Measured temperature variances globally measured by hundredths of a percent in any given year may lead to, on a local scale, your december day being 63 instead of 61, but not 63 instead of 28.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

And it is always the elites demanding we take on these abrupt and expensive changes that THEY do not take on for themselves.   We have to change our lives around to be in compliance while they fly around in expensive private jets still polluting the air and still leaving a giant carbon foot print.  It shows their complete and utter hypocrisy in the matter.

That's because they make money making the rules for the rest of us to obey.  Lobbyists are the middlemen in such transactions. It's green energy alright. Folding green. And high dollar perks as reward. 

Al Gore piped up and condemned President Trump pulling out of this accord. :laugh: That's a man who's Tennessee ranch pulls enormous electric bills to light it. And Gore was awarded the Nobel peace prize for his plagiarized fiction movie, inconvenient truth. Boy was that the right title. The inconvenient truth that he stole clips from the Hollywood movie, "Day After Tomorrow", to show the ice melt. 
And he's not got the nerve to be producing a sequel. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

That's because they make money making the rules for the rest of us to obey.  Lobbyists are the middlemen in such transactions. It's green energy alright. Folding green. And high dollar perks as reward. 

Al Gore piped up and condemned President Trump pulling out of this accord. :laugh: That's a man who's Tennessee ranch pulls enormous electric bills to light it. And Gore was awarded the Nobel peace prize for his plagiarized fiction movie, inconvenient truth. Boy was that the right title. The inconvenient truth that he stole clips from the Hollywood movie, "Day After Tomorrow", to show the ice melt. 
And he's not got the nerve to be producing a sequel. 

This whole thing is not about climate, at all.  The elites don't have to follow their own rules. It's about control and wealth redistribution.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

I think it is about inserting a totalitarian control into nations that adopt this green nonsense plan. Control of persons movement, consumerism, privacy. 

They have smart houses now that are computer controlled and for the rich. There's smart thermostats that a lot of utilities I've heard about around the nation are having people install. This cuts down on "waste" of electricity. Eventually it'll all move to that. Government will control everything in the name of environmental conservatism. Smart cars for instance come out every year. ON-STAR and those companies like it have complete control of your car. New cars have even been hacked. And the hackers have steered the car into an accident. 

EZPass tracks your movements and keeps a log. Smart Phones are being given away now by carriers if you buy one of their plans. Smart Phones can eavesdrop on you. Film you. Record audio. 

Last year a guy was arrested for murder. He'd killed this man and he as telling this buddy of his all about it. His Smart Phone "butt dialed" 911 while he was relating the details of his first degree murder of this gang banger he'd had beef with. And of course as they do, 911 recorded the whole thing. 

A gang banger doesn't have 911 on speed dial on his smart phone. And unless his butt has appendages it doesn't reach out and dial 911 on its own. He was a suspect police were looking at during their investigation. And then his phone calls 911 while he's confessing to a buddy about the murder they're looking at him for? Right. 

Samsung TV's can tune in and listen to you at home. They claim it's for marketing purposes that they can do that. If they can tune in on audio what good is that if they can't put a face to the voice? I would say they can see you too. 

We're slowly being converted to a government control of everything. And the excuse is it is for our own good. Or the good of the planet. If it was about the good of the planet solar panels would be installed on the White house roof by now. And on the congressional building. The SCOTUS.