• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Running Gator said:

First off, I didn't do the "exact same thing".  I never said everyone on the right was doing anything, I highlight examples of what some people on the right are doing, some on this very forum. 

Here is what I said...And it is common knowledge that the radical conservatives are more than happy to throw the Constitution out the window to keep that from happening.

Explain how that is "lumping everyone together".   Explain how this is the same as saying that every, single Muslim should be kicked out of the country because none of the can be trusted. 

5 hours ago, Running Gator said:

I am not the one trying to attack the constitution, that would be you all on the right and your counterparts on the left.  Pointing out that the left also attacks the constitution does not excuse the right doing it.  All it does is show how very alike the two sides really are.

Actually you did lump everyone on the right with an action. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

49 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

No one who hasn't read the Qur'an is knowledgeable about islam.  Muslims are permitted to lie to infidels, in fact they're encouraged to do so.  Even in friendships we should not be unequally yoked.  No true muslim can take an infidel for a friend according to the Qur'an.

Wow you seem to know a lot about Muslims. And I really don't think anyone was being called a "dog". I think it was just being used as an expression.  

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

A "true Muslim"  would be the one that most closely resembles the founder of Islam, namely Mohammad.  Since Mohammad wrote the Koran based on a vision from an angel a demon, he would be the model against which Muslims are measured.

Mohammad was a murderer, a thief, a psychopath and a pedophile.  So the closer a Muslim resembles the founder of Islam the more true of a Muslim he/she would be.

I had to edit it. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

Wow you seem to know a lot about Muslims. And I really don't think anyone was being called a "dog". I think it was just being used as an expression.  

I do know a lot because I've read the Qur'an; not all of it, but large parts.  I was not the one who asked if we were being called dogs, LK.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Your premise is false, I would say I know more about Islam than anyone on this board, and I learned it from Muslims, not from far right prejudiced websites.   It is faulty logic to assume because we do not agree that I lack knowledge. 

I learned it directly by the certified teachings of Mohammad and his best two friends whose writings are considered sacred.  Not on the level of the Koran but still must follow writings.  And not from anyone who had been taught to lie to spread the Islamic rule when necessary..

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Of course it doesn't make any good sense to go to people who would only tell you either only the limits of their knowledge or only what they wanted you to know.  When you want information about anything you go to the Manuals - this is why schools are filled with textbooks - that is where we educate ourselves by reading the actual teachings--in the written books on the subject.  What do people who want to know about Christianity do-  They read the Gospel, they study  what Jesus says & study the Bible. Don't know why anyone would try to convince us otherwise.

Exactly, Davida.  They can't hide the teachings of the Qur'an; it's right out there for anyone to read. 

3 hours ago, Davida said:

:thumbsup: toadilly.

I had to read that three times before I figured out what you meant!  Sheesh, I'm slow today.  :mellow: