• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.67
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Those that want to scrap our constitution for Sharia...OUGHT to go.

The only ones I have seen trying to scrap the constitution are people who call themselves conservatives.  We have had them call for the killing of any one suspected of being a terrorist, of putting Muslims in internment camps and right here on this board people are advocating kicking them all out of the country, regardless of citizenship status.

The biggest danger to our constitution are the people that are willing to ignore out of their irrational fear

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I've know Christians who want to scrap our constitution for a Christian only America I guess you would call it. Not sure how that works. Maybe they know? 

In times like this the constitution is just an annoyance and can be ignored for the greater good.  

Just now, Yowm said:

Maybe you should get out more often if that is all you hear that want to scrap the constitution.

nice dodge!  You are learning well from the masters!  :clap:

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It is common knowledge that the radical Islamists want to replace the Constitution with Sharia. 

And it is common knowledge that the radical conservatives are more than happy to throw the Constitution out the window to keep that from happening.    I am not really sure how that is a win, but I am sure I will again be in the minority. 

Guest shiloh357
18 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

The only ones I have seen trying to scrap the constitution are people who call themselves conservatives.  We have had them call for the killing of any one suspected of being a terrorist, of putting Muslims in internment camps and right here on this board people are advocating kicking them all out of the country, regardless of citizenship status.

The biggest danger to our constitution are the people that are willing to ignore out of their irrational fear

Tell the thousands of women raped in Germany and Sweden that is all an irrational fear.   Tell the Jews in Israel who live with Islamic terrorism and an ongoing Islamic war of attrition against Israel's very existence on a daily basis that it is all just irrational fear.   Tell the victims in Britain that it is all just an irrational fear. Tell the families of 200 Christians in Nigeria during a Miss World Contest who were murdered in cold blood by Muslims that it's all just irrational fear.  Tell the victims of 9/11, San Bernardino, Ft. Hood and the nightclub in Orlando that it's all just an irrational fear. 

Muslims are a problem for the world no matter where they live.  Muslims are more trouble than they're worth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

After reading everything it is interesting to see how people think. Yep. :26:

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

And the radical left, shutting down free speech on college campuses and ready to disarm the public? I think you are in good company.

I am not the one trying to attack the constitution, that would be you all on the right and your counterparts on the left.  Pointing out that the left also attacks the constitution does not excuse the right doing it.  All it does is show how very alike the two sides really are.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

And that's your right, LK.  Isn't freedom great?   :D

And no permit. :P 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I am not the one trying to attack the constitution, that would be you all on the right and your counterparts on the left.  Pointing out that the left also attacks the constitution does not excuse the right doing it.  All it does is show how very alike the two sides really are.

Where is the right throwing the constitution out the window?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, Steve_S said:
44 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Where is the right throwing the constitution out the window?

What I find a lot is a misunderstand of what the constitution states.  Just like scripture, people read the constitution, or part of it,  and walk away with their personal belief of what they read.  Instead of the constitution showing them what they should see as their rights, they take what they believe is their rights and try to find part of the constitution to support it.  Because it is a personal belief, they feel attacked if anyone offers another view, and the battle begins.  Proverbs 16:18 sums it up nicely.

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.