• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

6 minutes ago, other one said:

But you don't have to enjoy it.

Actually I really don't.  I would be much happier if Christians were not so gullible and easily lead with a false story that feeds their preconceived notions 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,152
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Actually I really don't.  I would be much happier if Christians were not so gullible and easily lead with a false story that feeds their preconceived notions 

I'll just let that go.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,205
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 minutes ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Ah, a cat lover. :mgrazz: You know where they were beamed down to don't you? 

Catapulco. 

And now for the dog's Scotty.  UwoofO

hey your gonna have to tone this down a bit... you can't be funnier than me :43: or gator :whistling: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Marshall went digging around through . . . what?  Antediluvian = pre-flood.  Marshall has access to pre-flood stone tablets or something?  That is the most ludicrous thing I have ever read when it comes to Trump.

So if Trump made another typo in a tweet, like "tupolap" would this same person say it was some ancient word, tu-po-lap that meant "Make America great again" 6000 years ago?

Dose any of this sounds like the book 1984? It has been a while since I read the book but I think I recall some where it said something like; if the gov. says something is a word then it is and word and if the gov. says something is not a word then suddenly that word is removed and everyone acts as if the word never was. 

There is some really strange stuff going on. Really.  :o

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

This stuff is too good to make up.  Trump made an obvious typo in a tweet.  Weeks later, you have someone inventing that typo into an actual word and then praising the president for being so intelligent for using it.  Trump is amazing because of a typo.

So how about that fake news . . .

To AntiTrumpers everything is a 'life changing' big deal....if this person believes she found the meaning of covfefe, so what?  How does it affect any of our lives?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Anonymous Aristotle said:

Very true. Which is why I said I pray for everyone else. In reviewing this section of the forum before joining I noticed what I stated above. And I've prayed ever since. 

Join me now? :th_praying: There are families doing the same I'm sure for their loved ones who suffered in the crazy shootings reported of late. Prayer is a great defense against the evil that is targeting the world now.  

Joining you in prayer for the deceived, the mentally unsound, the just plain wrong and everyone else who needs the truth and the Lord.  May He right our troubled world.

11 hours ago, Running Gator said:

It is the only reasonable conclusion anyone could come to.  The only way anyone could buy this malarkey is if they are totally on board the Trump Train.   I think it is a very bad sign that Christians need this sort of thing when it comes to Trump. 

Oh Zooterkins!!

It just dawned on me that what you said is catawampus!  Hmm, lets break this  gobbledegook down: " The only way anyone could buy this malarkey is if they are totally on board the Trump Train" 

Does that mean The train is on the tracks or off?:laugh::rofl:

"I think it is a very bad sign that Christians need this sort of thing when it comes to Trump" 

:confused:  How do  we "need" it? In what way ?  What sort of thing? Can you expound on your  diddly -squat?:24:

• Group:  Royal Member *

15 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Oh Zooterkins!!

It just dawned on me that what you said is catawampus!  Hmm, lets break this  gobbledegook down: " The only way anyone could buy this malarkey is if they are totally on board the Trump Train" 

Does that mean The train is on the tracks or off?:laugh::rofl:

The train has been of the rails since it left the station.

"I think it is a very bad sign that Christians need this sort of thing when it comes to Trump" 

:confused:  How do  we "need" it? In what way ?  What sort of thing? Can you expound on your  diddly -squat?:24:

A great many Christians have put Trump on a pedestal, he is seen as the answer to prayers, as God giving us one last chance to save our country, he has been compared to biblical characters and more.   So, when someone who calls himself a "scholar" makes up some wild story that any sort of base reasoning would show to be clearly untrue, they jump on it and use it to make Trump seem to be bigger than life.   But those people that have raised Trump up to be more than just another man need this sort of thing to vindicate their view of him. That is why it was jumped on so eagerly. 

Look at what was said about Trump when they thought this was a true story...

I guess you could say Trump is a bit of a genius.

I knew what he was saying. Im not surprised. Trump is intelligent and Trump is seeking The Lord.

This is really going to upset that body of persons out there that hate Trump and prefer to think him an imbecile overwhelmed in office and far too incompetent to fulfill his duties. :laugh: I admire his tenacity. Think how many in the world that read that, the press on the left especially , who worked to find out if that was a typo or something else. And in the end, learned something from "the Donald". I love it.

1 minute ago, Running Gator said:

The train has been of the rails since it left the station.

A great many Christians have put Trump on a pedestal, he is seen as the answer to prayers, as God giving us one last chance to save our country, he has been compared to biblical characters and more.   So, when someone who calls himself a "scholar" makes up some wild story that any sort of base reasoning would show to be clearly untrue, they jump on it and use it to make Trump seem to be bigger than life.   But those people that have raised Trump up to be more than just another man need this sort of thing to vindicate their view of him. That is why it was jumped on so eagerly. 

Look at what was said about Trump when they thought this was a true story...

I guess you could say Trump is a bit of a genius.

I knew what he was saying. Im not surprised. Trump is intelligent and Trump is seeking The Lord.

This is really going to upset that body of persons out there that hate Trump and prefer to think him an imbecile overwhelmed in office and far too incompetent to fulfill his duties. :laugh: I admire his tenacity. Think how many in the world that read that, the press on the left especially , who worked to find out if that was a typo or something else. And in the end, learned something from "the Donald". I love it.

It must be miserable being so pessimistic. 

I predict the pedestal getting higher just for you > as your refining fire! :emot-dance:

Dont thank me. Im glad to help! :21:

• Group:  Royal Member *

4 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

It must be miserable being so pessimistic. 

I predict the pedestal getting higher just for you > as your refining fire! :emot-dance:

Dont thank me. Im glad to help! :21:

I am not pessimistic in the least, I just choose not to live in a fantasy land.   But I do understand how fantasyland is much more fun place than reality.