IGNORED

Only God is Qualified to Judge or Condemn Anyone?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Every word paul ever wrote was wonderful truth.   And while the decisples walked with JESUS they had not yet reiceved the HOLY SPIRIT

though it was with them FOR JESUS is that SPIRIT.

IF we have the HOLY SPIRIT we have CHRIST , and if we have the HOLY SPIRIT it unctions us how to walk in the Light as HE is in the LIGHT

that is right............everyone who does righteousness IS RIGHTEOUS even as HE is righteous

but he who sins is in darkness even until now.

Ponder on that a bit and I hope it encouraged you.

So then why were we given the word of God if the Holy Spirit is sufficient.  How you do get your doctrine .   If you believe you do not need the word of God to teach and guide you, then what do you have to test the spirits.  Do you  read the Bible and do you believe it is the word of God ?. 

I sincerely hope that you are able to discern and test the spirits as there are counterfeit spirits that would come in as angel of light.   

Hebrews 4   King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

7 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

This was Paul not Jesus Right?

Yes, it is the same Paul that Jesus chose. The same Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament. The same Paul who the other apostles recognized as an apostle. The same Paul. that was taught by the Lord for three years. The same Paul who seems to have founded more local bodies of believers (local church assemblies), that the other apostles combined. The Paul, that was steeped in Old Testament as a Pharisee, before his conversion. The same Paul, who suffered over and over, for the cause of Christ. The same Paul, whose writings Peter said of, that "men distort to their own destruction, just like they do the other scriptures". The same Paul, who was a faithful servant of the Lord, to the end of his days. Yeah, that Paul!

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I truly feel my calling from God is to show love to the hurting and the lost.  While someone's else's calling my be a different calling then mine. 

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13

We are ALL called as children of light to reprove sin.  The most unloving thing we can do is tell sinners that God loves them just the way they are and there is no need for them to repent.   That is basically singing them to sleep and ensuring they go to hell. That is not love.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, notsolostsoul said:

To me yes. Jesus' teachings more direct with God's intended meaning. Paul is a third party, who did not walk with Jesus and Even those who did walk with Jesus didn't fully understand Jesus' teachings and learned as they continued walking with him as he broke it down further for them. 

The words of Paul in Scripture are inspired by the Holy Spirit.   All Scripture carries the same weight.  Paul wrote what the Holy Spirit gave him to write.   So Paul's words come from God, not from Paul.

Man is flawed, Man has Man thoughts and understanding. This limits their understanding of God and His Word. Thus all the warnings of false doctrine. It can happen anywhere where man translates what is God's Law.

That has nothing to do with Paul as All Scripture is God breathed.  All of Scripture is equally inspired, inerrant (without error), infallible and immutable.  That includes the writings of Paul.   If you say otherwise, you are wrong and are teaching false doctrine.

I put my faith in Christ, The Holy Spirit and God. Not Man.

If that is true, then you will accept the Holy Spirit's inspiration of Paul in Scripture 100% without question.

The Bible is a tool. GOD IS THE LAW.

No, the Bible is not a tool.   The Bible IS God's 100% inspired word and His law.   The Bible never claims that God is the law.  That is more false teaching and your words should be rejected by those who are the true followers of Christ.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Yes, it is the same Paul that Jesus chose. The same Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament. The same Paul who the other apostles recognized as an apostle. The same Paul. that was taught by the Lord for three years. The same Paul who seems to have founded more local bodies of believers (local church assemblies), that the other apostles combined. The Paul, that was steeped in Old Testament as a Pharisee, before his conversion. The same Paul, who suffered over and over, for the cause of Christ. The same Paul, whose writings Peter said of, that "men distort to their own destruction, just like they do the other scriptures". The same Paul, who was a faithful servant of the Lord, to the end of his days. Yeah, that Paul!

Revelation 21:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Jesus chose 12. Matthias replaced Judas. There is no 13th Apostle.

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, notsolostsoul said:

Revelation 21:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Jesus chose 12. Matthias replaced Judas. There is no 13th Apostle.

Jesus also chose Paul.  Paul is the 12th that Jesus chose.  Matthias was chosen by the apostles, not by Jesus and he is never heard of again in Scripture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

We are ALL called as children of light to reprove sin.  The most unloving thing we can do is tell sinners that God loves them just the way they are and there is no need for them to repent.   That is basically singing them to sleep and ensuring they go to hell. That is not love.

But God does love us as we are. He loves us even when we sin. Jesus never said go get yourself together then come to me. Jesus took people as they were and where they were. Then he showed them the way to go. But love came first.   Love always comes first. Do you love in this way? Do you ever hurt inside for those who are broken?  Or do you just bash people over the head with the Bible and shout at them?  This is the calling that has been placed on me. Why must you argue against my calling?   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Every word paul ever wrote was wonderful truth.   And while the decisples walked with JESUS they had not yet reiceved the HOLY SPIRIT

though it was with them FOR JESUS is that SPIRIT.

IF we have the HOLY SPIRIT we have CHRIST , and if we have the HOLY SPIRIT it unctions us how to walk in the Light as HE is in the LIGHT

that is right............everyone who does righteousness IS RIGHTEOUS even as HE is righteous

but he who sins is in darkness even until now.

Ponder on that a bit and I hope it encouraged you.

If you think or perceive that you can live the christian life without the word of God and rely only on the Holy Spirit, then you leave yourself open to entities that can deceive and fool you.  You think this may not be so.  

Let me remind you that Moses dropped his staff and it turned into a serpent, so did Ramesses magicians.   The Bible was not given to us to be put on a pedestal, but to search the mind of God for his instructions and wisdom and to guide us as we journey in perilous waters.  

No doubt, the Holy Spirit is with us as our helper, but he does not replace the word of God, but is in union with it.    

Edited by warrior12

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, LadyKay said:

But God does love us as we are. He loves us even when we sin. Jesus never said go get yourself together then come to me. Jesus took people as they were and where they were. Then he showed them the way to go. But love came first.   Love always comes first. Do you love in this way? Do you ever hurt inside for those who are broken?  Or do you just bash people over the head with the Bible and shout at them?  This is the calling that has been placed on me. Why must you argue against my calling?   

I am not arguing against your calling.   I am saying that if don't expose sin, we are disobedient:

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(Eph 5:8-13)

Our calling is to reprove that which is done in darkness, we are not called to simply "love" people while leaving them in their sin, as if they are okay where they are.

The most unloving, the most cruel thing to do is to not tell someone that they are living in a lifestyle that God has judged and has condemned and has clearly stated that no one who lives in that manner has any place in the Kingdom of God.

The most unloving thing is to let someone go to hell because we thought that keeping them comfortable in their sin was "love."  

In that passage above, the word "goodness" is a word in Greek that refers to not sparing sharpness in order to produce good.   We need to love people by telling them the truth while there is still time for them to obey the Gospel and repent of their sin.   Calling people to repentance is not unloving.

Loving someone isn't the same as being nice to them.  Sometimes parents have to get pretty unpleasant with their children because they love them.  And we need to upfront, honest and uncompromising in telling people the truth, even if they are offended by the truth.  Otherwise, their blood is on our hands.

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
(Eze 33:8)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Acts 26:16New King James Version (NKJV)

16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.

Not an Apostle, a minister and witness. We have many ministers and witnesses.

Just saying!!!!

Jesus taught not to judge.

Paul teaches it is okay to judge.

I rather go with Jesus.

Don't judge and let God deal.

Remember Paul was judged off of who he was (The Pharisee) but God and Jesus used him still that many follow him without question, yet the same, want to quickly judge others and say God already judged off of your behavior you will not go to heaven.

Kind of hypocritical. 

Leave the Judging to God. Man messes everything up.

Edited by notsolostsoul