• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If your church is not teaching about prophecy and end-times then your church fails to teach the entire Gospel.

No "inspiration" or "vision" you have had can supplant the Word we have already been given in the Bible.  If what you claim you were taught in a vision is contrary to what we have already been given in the Bible, it is you who are wrong and not the Bible.

And what version of the Holy Bible and scripture is Keras's Church teaching? Not from God's true word that is for sure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

This is how the verse reads from your original post:

No man goes to heaven, except the One who came from there. John 3:13

You either changed the wording, on your own, or got that scripture from another source, because this is the actual scripture from the REV:

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.  John 3:13

Why would you not simply post the entire passage?  Why would you take words out and/or change them?  You took the phrase one has ever gone into and replaced it with man goes to which completely changes the meaning of the passage.  Why would this be necessary?

Satan loves for man to stumble and fall when reading the words of God. Satan trembles when we bring out our bibles.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"I am sorry to cause any upset, but I do think it is best for everyone to believe the truth and the truth is; God never promises that He will take the Church up to heaven"

1 Thessalonians

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

6 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If your church is not teaching about prophecy and end-times then your church fails to teach the entire Gospel.

No "inspiration" or "vision" you have had can supplant the Word we have already been given in the Bible.  If what you claim you were taught in a vision is contrary to what we have already been given in the Bible, it is you who are wrong and not the Bible.

What Church does teach the truth about the Prophetic Word. None that I have heard of. Does yours? 

What I point out is what the Bible says. Your opinion is of no value without proof.

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

1 Thessalonians

4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This prophecy is clearly about the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.  It does not say anyone goes to heaven, just that those who remain, will be transported to where Jesus is; in the clouds, then Jerusalem, Confirmed by Matthew 24:31

5 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Why would you not simply post the entire passage?  Why would you take words out and/or change them?  You took the phrase one has ever gone into and replaced it with man goes to which completely changes the meaning of the passage.  Why would this be necessary?

I wrote that verse from memory, if that upsets you, I apologize. However, I object to your assertion that I changed the meaning. It still means the same either way. The 'rapture to heaven' is impossible and is a seriously bad false teaching. 

Why DO people believe in a rapture to heaven?

It’s a great idea!   Get away from this troubled world.

It is the only end times doctrine that many have ever been taught.

But the fact there is no actual supporting scripture for this idea, is no deterrent because some scriptures can be made to infer the idea of a rapture. There are prophesies telling about spiritual happenings, but none of them actually say that any living people will be taken to heaven.

As there are many prophesies telling about the future of Israel, some people make the error of thinking the Israel of God is the Jewish State of Israel and the Christian Church is therefore, separate from the Israel of prophecy. This is incorrect, many passages in the New Testament confirm that there is only one people of God, call them the Ekkelasia, spiritual Israel or simply God’s righteous Christian people and the rest of the world are the ungodly peoples, doomed for destruction.

But the false idea of Two People Two Promises has to be an immutable tenet of the rapture theory for them to go to heaven, while ethnic Israel faces tribulation, etc. That this idea is un-Christian: ‘let them burn, we will be safe’, as well as the shockingly bad notion of ‘escape from responsibilities’, seems to not be a concern for them.

With the belief of a rapture removal to heaven firmly fixed in their minds, people then fail to see the truth of what God has planned for the future. There will be testing times, to come upon everyone as Luke 21:35 makes crystal clear. What we must pray for is not escape by removal, but for the Lord’s protection, promised to His people during all that is coming and for them to stand, dressed in white linen, before Jesus when He Returns.  Revelation 19:9-11

24 minutes ago, Davida said:

...and since when are we Christians told to get our information from "inspiration and visions" ?   We are told to "test the spirits! " ( Last I count ,in my view  there are 3 categories of "spirits" - The Holy Spirit, the human spirit and the deceptive-demonic spirits. ;)   I'll go with the Holy Spirit inspired Word of God for my guidance.

I have always said that when you seek signs and wonders you will get them alright! They wont be from God though . :( 

It is some serious spiritual warfare. It all starts in the mind from the one who aims to destroy us. The fiery darts will prosper when we do not obey the Sovereign Lord. God will allow one to be taught a very hard difficult lesson.

Repentance need come to get back on track. I pray that those in grievous error come back to Christ .

Lord please have mercy on those who have fallen away from the truth.  Open their ears so they can hear. Open their eyes to the truth  .Bring them into the fold Lord. In Christ name I fervently pray. Amen

1 Corinth 10: 11Now these things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall.

Colossians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

Here is a 40 minute sermon I found on bible.org. He is good I think. 

https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-12-how-not-fall-away-1-timothy-41-5

Blessings :) 

What I am seeing here is the usual reaction of people who have been fooled by false teaching and who deny the truth when it is shown them. 

There are some scriptures people should keep in mind when considering what God has planned for His people:

Matthew 11:25 I thank You, Father, for hiding these things from the educated and learned, but revealing them to the uneducated.

Daniel 12:10 .....only a few wise leaders will understand.   

So those rich and famous Doctors, mega pastors and authors who tout their view of prophecy, cannot have the truth. Only those with a clear mind, who humbly seek God's purposes, will be the few who will know what must happen in the last few years of this age. 

Perhaps, Cobalt, you can provide the scripture that does actually say God will rapture His Church to heaven?  Something that important should be clearly stated, not inferred or assumed, don't you think? 

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ever consider that you  Keras might be the one  fooled by the false teaching?  .....nah....didn't think so. If you can't see the Rapture, the blessed hope in the scripture , that is just too bad , I guess.

Our Blessed hope is to gain Eternal life, which will be conferred on those who are found worthy at the Great White Throne Judgement.  Titus 1:2

NOT a rapture removal to heaven before any testing of our faith happens. 

What I do see, is the many plain prophesies that say how God's holy people will be gathered into the holy Land, soon after He has cleared it on His Day of wrath. They are seen there in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7. Do not think they must be recent converts, as there is only one people of God, Ephesians 4:4-6, and we see from Revelation 13:3, that the whole world of non believers, will follow the 'beast'.