IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Wanda01 said:

It is examples like this all inclusive, going along to get along nonsense, that has driven me from mainstream churches. It is happening all over, from the smallest, rural churches with few members, to the larger megachurches with thousands of members. 

A strong delusion has taken over. 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Indeed it has .   This delusion will increase upon the land and the churches till everyone , and I mean everyone not written in the lambs book falls for it.

THEN under the guise of a dark king and kings the world will do all as one to rid what it calls hate from the earth.  THE GREAT TRIBULATION HOUR WILL

Begin  .    And I promise , times running out and most have no idea  where or WHO this move will and is leading them right to.

Well, we were never promised peace in this world, tribulation .   PEACE IN THE LORD THOUGH.

What will soon be upon us, on smaller levels its been done through all generations, many have died for the faith , many overseas now are.

What makes this the great tribulation is not the persecution , ITS the AMOUNT that will soon be dead.   THIS will be a world wide scourage.

unlikes what has ever been, nor will be again.   We have no need to fear, only the need to warn as many as will hear. 

Peoples............the apostels like all others who have suffered before us, had PEACE and JOY in KNOWING HIM during their suffering.

A great examples is THEY ACTUALLY SANG IN PRISON , they even praised HIM for  being counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE PEACE OF MIND AND JOY OF THE LORD THROUGH ALL TIMES ........TO ME.

21 minutes ago, Wanda01 said:

I would obviously disagree, at least in part.

True Christians, rather than those who just pay lip service, know and love the truth, rather than following after strange doctrines and practices.

I stand by my original reply.

And I stand in full agreement with that.   WHAT was the FIRST THING, the FIRST THING JESUS warned about

BE NOT DECIEVED..................and who did he warn us about.   MEN WHO COME IN ALLAHS NAME OR BUDDAS

NO, scary thing is , HE SAID HIS NAME............it WOULD BE FALSE MEN FALSE PEOPLE playing CHRISTAIN who betray the one true church.

As with our LORD so with HIS BODY.

THE LORD was not betrayed by one who claimed to follow another  religion.  HE WAS BETRAYED FROM WITHIN.

SO TOO WILL THE CHURCH.   That is why the false prophet appears with horns as a LAMB.................yet speaks as a dragon.

HE appears lamblike , HE COMES FROM WITHIN THE CHRISTAIN RELIGION...........I guarantee it.

Notice this too.     MANY will say to me in that day...........LORD , LORD in YOUR NAME ....................notice YOUR NAME

didn't we do many good works and cast out demons......IN YOUR NAME.

TWO things make interfaith so evil and vile......................but one surpasses them all. LOOK who started this reigion.

IT weren't the muslims, it was not the budditst.................PEOPLE is was a church PLAYING , seeming as CHRISTAIN

and what a blast of smoke that must be to GOD..........when those who claim his name , start a relgioin that denies HIM as being the only way

and in time will butcher all those who truly were CHRISTS.    OUR BETRAYER as was OUR LORDS , comes under the guise of being a follower of CHRIST.

the signs are everywhere if we simply by grace have the eyes to see and ears to hear.

50 minutes ago, Davida said:

I agree Dennis1209, the Bible prophecy is unfolding before our eyes and all the power players are taking their places. The heretics & enemies of Christ inside the church are revealing themselves. The great falling away is happening.

OH indeed its getting massive now and will move very quick.   We need to encouarage the people to get ready to lose all for His name sake even our lives.

In times past they were many who saw tribulation approaching , YET , were under the belief they would escape it.

WHEN they did not .............many felt betrayed and fell away , sold out.  WE cannot THINK we will escape this tribualtion

WE MUST get prepared in CHRIST NOW to endure a all out persecution.   We are appointed unto tribulation. 

We must get the mindset NOW , not that we will escape it , but that we must endure it FAITHFULLY TO THE END.

Be not afraid to have to suffer or even die for the Lord.  This life was but a vapor anyway. BUT ETERNAL LIFE IS ALWAYS and has no end.

the crown awaits all who endure faithfully our LORD.   the very crown that we will as one place at his feet........because HE IS THE ONLY WAY WE GOT THAT CROWN

and the only reason we are saved.   And I bodly refuse to sell out even one single saying of JESUS...........those sayings which by living them out , by the Spiirit

have given me great joy and peace and happy is the one who keeps them.

All anyone of us , ever deserved was hell, me more than most I highly suspect that.   However instead of the death I deserved

while living in darkness, instead one day His grace drew me to Christ.........and that has been peace and joy in HIM ever since , real HOPE

because HOPE in HIM never fades.     I refuse to sell out to this dung lie of interfaith , I had rather be killed dead , than to live a king in this world under interfaith .

The way I see it..................if I have to bleed for Christ , then AMEN ..............HE BLED FIRST FOR ME .  PRAISE THE LORD , PRAISE THE LORD , and forever praise the LORD.

And who knows..................we might just win more souls .   IF having to die for the truth means even one of my enemies hears truth and repents

then amen.   WE must be all about the welfare of the other ,

interfaith all inclusive mindset saves none.   ONLY JESUS SAVES.   Yes this divides , and yes this offends

and this is why in short time even saying this will be deemed offensive and hateful.   We must see by now WHERE this all inclusive mindset

was always leading the world too.    ANYTHING which takes away from world peace and unity , IN TIME will be seen as hate only

JESUS did not come to bring world peace.............he came to BRING THE ONLY PEACE that truly matters. THE PEACE of being reconciled to GOD.

That is the only true gospel that saves.   FOR it is written their is no peace for the wicked.  THEY MUST repent and come to faith in CHRIST

that is the REAL PEACE .  But in time I tell you all , this will be hated , and worse it will be hated by those who claimed Christ in mouth

yet went under this hug all but don't warn anything mindset for world peace.  THE END IS APPROACHING

the great climax of the utter hour of our betrayal is at the door.   and sadly most will think they do GODS WILL

because they believe its GODS WILL FOR WORLD PEACE .  So marvel not when the hour comes that those who claim even Christ

will betray YOU and think they are doing gods will. 

This may seem hard to graps for some.  But go ahead and look around , even in churches and on the internet.............more and more

are attacking me for saying JESUS is the only way.  On one site I was teamed up by muslims , by an agnostic, by two who said they were christain.

FOR SAYING JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY .     Looks like all others are finding UNITY , but the problem is ITS UNITY against saying CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY.

ITS HAPPENING , right NOW and it will get worse fast.

Guest Wanda01
9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Be not afraid to have to suffer or even die for the Lord.  This life was but a vapor anyway. BUT ETERNAL LIFE IS ALWAYS and has no end.

the crown awaits all who endure faithfully our LORD.   the very crown that we will as one place at his feet........because HE IS THE ONLY WAY WE GOT THAT CROWN

and the only reason we are saved.   And I bodly refuse to sell out even one single saying of JESUS...........those sayings which by living them out , by the Spiirit

have given me great joy and peace and happy is the one who keeps them.

All anyone of us , ever deserved was hell, me more than most I highly suspect that.   However instead of the death I deserved

while living in darkness, instead one day His grace drew me to Christ.........and that has been peace and joy in HIM ever since , real HOPE

because HOPE in HIM never fades.     I refuse to sell out to this dung lie of interfaith , I had rather be killed dead , than to live a king in this world under interfaith .

The way I see it..................if I have to bleed for Christ , then AMEN ..............HE BLED FIRST FOR ME .  PRAISE THE LORD , PRAISE THE LORD , and forever praise the LORD.

A resounding Amen!!!

1 minute ago, Wanda01 said:

A resounding Amen!!!

TRUTH always edifies those who LOVE THE LORD , for HE IS TRUTH.  

SO SING IT SISTER AND SING IT LOUD . amen.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  430
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Wanda01 said:

I would obviously disagree, at least in part.

True Christians, rather than those who just pay lip service, know and love the truth, rather than following after strange doctrines and practices.

I stand by my original reply.

Tell me then, where do you come up with Christians in THIS "strong delusion"...

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Christians are not part of the apostasy of 2 Thes. 2, so they are not paRt of "strong delusion."

The reason Christianity has the wrong perception of APOSTASY IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE WRONG DEFINITION OF IT. 

Guest Wanda01
1 hour ago, fixerupper said:

Tell me then, where do you come up with Christians in THIS "strong delusion"...

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Christians are not part of the apostasy of 2 Thes. 2, so they are not paRt of "strong delusion."

The reason Christianity has the wrong perception of APOSTASY IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE WRONG DEFINITION OF IT. 

It's really a matter of reading in whole, what I have said thus far, and understanding what it means.

TRUE Christians will not be deceived. But churches are not filled with only TRUE Christians. To believe so is naive.

Not everyone who goes to church is a real Christian. There are many wolves in sheep's clothing lurking about, seeking whom they may devour. Matthew 7:15.

The Word tells us how we can know when we are in the presence of a wolf:

Romans 16:17-18 ", Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

Let's not forget Ephesians 4:11-16 (paying close attention to verse 14!) "

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

As I have said above, not everyone who goes to church is a Christian. I'll expand more on that. Not everyone who goes to church, joins a Christian forum, reads Bible, celebrates Christian holidays...is necessarily a Christian. 

How do we know? By their fruits. Look at their motivation. Are they attempting to build up or tear down, the Body?

Matthew 13:24-30

Galatians 5:19-26

A true Christian has called upon and trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. They have turned away from trusting in their own efforts to save them and trust in Jesus Christ alone and they are producing fruit for the Kingdom. They do not work to save themselves nor are they men-pleasers. They live lives crucified in Christ by their faith in Him.

*quotes from KJV

Edited by Wanda01
Forgot Matthew 7:15