• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

at this point, it doesnt matter.

All that matters is your relationship with Jesus Christ. Can you give me some idea about how you are praying and what you are praying about?

Have you told Jesus that you realise you cant stop sinning on your own, and you need Him in your life, and the strength and comfort of the Holy Spirit?

Sometimes we can pray repeatedly, but not in a way that is heard by God. A bit like writing a letter, but sending it to the wrong address.

Keep hanging on in there, you are doing well.

I guess all that's left for me to sin it up and pay the price when it's all over. I don't have the attitudes that @Thess described, I don't know whether I really give a hoot as @other one was mentioning. Without these correct attitudes, I cannot be heard by God, and if I cannot be heard, then it's all over unless by some miracle He intervenes, but He won't because I have free will to choose, but I don't have free will since I cannot come unless I am drawn...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Chris0699 said:

I guess all that's left for me to sin it up and pay the price when it's all over. I don't have the attitudes that @Thess described, I don't know whether I really give a hoot as @other one was mentioning. Without these correct attitudes, I cannot be heard by God, and if I cannot be heard, then it's all over unless by some miracle He intervenes, but He won't because I have free will to choose, but I don't have free will since I cannot come unless I am drawn...

Well from my point of view, either you came here to pull our chain, or you do really care.   So I personally will ask the Holy Spirit to mess with you and your life until you realize your position and ask the Father to draw you to Jesus...    If I had some major plan to make you want to spend eternity with Jesus I'd have a huge following and a mega church of real Christians that would spread all over the world.              But I don't.   All I can do is tell people about Jesus and let the Holy Spirit do his work...  

My guess is that the time just isn't right for you...   maybe I'm wrong and you really are just here to pull my chain...    we'll see.

So how's life in general going for you?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

55 minutes ago, Chris0699 said:

I mean, I don't know how or why I was classified in Worthy. I don't think I have any control over that.

It has been a very long time since I have registered on Worthy. Is there a statement that asks if you are a Christian?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

38 minutes ago, other one said:

Well from my point of view, either you came here to pull our chain, or you do really care.   So I personally will ask the Holy Spirit to mess with you and your life until you realize your position and ask the Father to draw you to Jesus...    If I had some major plan to make you want to spend eternity with Jesus I'd have a huge following and a mega church of real Christians that would spread all over the world.              But I don't.   All I can do is tell people about Jesus and let the Holy Spirit do his work...  

My guess is that the time just isn't right for you...   maybe I'm wrong and you really are just here to pull my chain...    we'll see.

"Well from my point of view, either you came here to pull our chain, or you do really care".

That is what I was wondering oo.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

Tyler, youre aware that you have have been wrong somewhere and you show concern. God can work with that. Your conscience isnt seared.

In that verse Paul was describing religous hippocrites, namely teachers.

Read the bible and pray. Seek God. He won't turn away any who really want to find Him.

Edited by Absolem

• Group:  Junior Member

On 2/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, missmuffet said:

It has been a very long time since I have registered on Worthy. Is there a statement that asks if you are a Christian?

No, not that I am aware of.

On 2/11/2020 at 3:21 PM, maryjayne said:

You can pray to God and ask Him to give you the correct attitude. Something must be drawing you to this site, to Christians and Christ. I will pray for you. Peace and blessing to you.

The thought of hell - that's what keeps me striving in any sense.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, other one said:

When I first started doubting over a year and a half ago, I could barely sleep, I lost about 80 pounds, I quit visiting dirty websites and doing what accompanies that, etc. But all of that is in vain because my attitude towards God needs to change. Seems I am willing to do anything to avoid hell except the only thing that really can cause me to avoid hell. Which is why I am growing more certain day by day that I have committed the unpardonable sin and that I am going to hell. Because of my attitude toward God and my lack of desire to change. I suppose the only reason I have been hanging around is that, maybe, God will do something to wake me up, give me sight, and turn me around. But I have to genuinely want it. And I'm not sure I truly do. So, I guess I am whining about things I have no business whining about. I ought to be living profligately and doing things other than hanging around Worthy. But I can't put this down. Paul was a Jesus hating blasphemer and Jesus changed him. There has to be a way. I guess the only hope I have left is that God would answer someone's prayer on my behalf. But that hope is fading fast as well.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:19 PM, maryjayne said:

at this point, it doesnt matter.

All that matters is your relationship with Jesus Christ. Can you give me some idea about how you are praying and what you are praying about?

Have you told Jesus that you realise you cant stop sinning on your own, and you need Him in your life, and the strength and comfort of the Holy Spirit?

Sometimes we can pray repeatedly, but not in a way that is heard by God. A bit like writing a letter, but sending it to the wrong address.

Keep hanging on in there, you are doing well.

Yes, my prayers are probably going to the wrong address. Must be the reason nothing has happened.

On 2/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, other one said:

Life in general is ok, great really, except for that I spend a lot of time trying to avoid sin and thinking about how to get to Jesus, and how impossible it is in my current position.