• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Davida said:

I trust you're joking....since there is a strong warning for adding to the Word of God.

actually when satan takes on a flesh body in our world he can be whatever he wants to be......   even a snake.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

30 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I am a male.  I believe in God and am considered His son.  Yet, I am not an angel. 

you were not saved before Jesus resurrection, therefore not a son of God.   We are not sons/daughters of God until we are born of the Spirit....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

In the spiritual realm there are males and females as God created men and women in THEIR likeness. The Bible use plural form: Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.

So they made man and woman as they are

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness."...this was the Father speaking to His Son...."and in the image of God created He them"...so we are created in the image of God,not angels, so this likeness has nothing to do with gender, but character and form. After sin entered mankind continued in the likeness of sinful Adam, not a holy God....Genesis 5:3 
 ‭And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat ‭a son‭ in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:‭ 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  295
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

13 minutes ago, brakelite said:

"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness."...this was the Father speaking to His Son...."and in the image of God created He them"...so we are created in the image of God,not angels, so this likeness has nothing to do with gender, but character and form. After sin entered mankind continued in the likeness of sinful Adam, not a holy God....Genesis 5:3 
 ‭And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat ‭a son‭ in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:‭ 

There is no mention in the bible who was talking with who. What you said is your own opinion and belief.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

1 minute ago, Zoltan777 said:

There is no mention in the bible who was talking with who. What you said is your own opinion and belief.

Wrong. The very fact that the Bible says Adam was created in the image of God proves He wasn't referring to the angels when He said "let us make man in our image"...we were not created in the image of angels.

Another point. The dragon is Satan. Not the woman riding it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

45 minutes ago, Zoltan777 said:

Even though this word is just the shadow of the next but they still have similarities so that we can get some clues what the next will be like.

The verses I was referring to is 1-3. I think you need to twist it very hard not to accept it as it is. God's sons as angels married women and they bore children as they are later mentioned as son's of Anakim. So to avoid this keep happening God decreased the humans life's span drastically.

The creation we don't know how actually took place. But if I have to imagine is something like that:

God: guys I got an idea! Let's make humans.

Angels: How do you want them?

God: Male and female as we are.

The problem with how you are addressing scripture is that anyone can input their personal theology into scripture and end up fallowing a lie.  Let scripture speak for itself, and when it is silent, let it remain silent.

As for the next life, we have not even begone to know what that will be like.  Again, people can imagine they know, but in all truth, they don't.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

36 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Lucifer has 5 wives. He is male. Demons reproduce to make other little demons. They are male and female which is the mark of a created species. If you have a look at the pagan gods of old you will find examples of who the parents were of some of them.

Scripture please ...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

3 hours ago, Zoltan777 said:

What about Genesis 6?

The sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives.

Not sure myself, as some interpret that differently as just men, as others interpret that as the fallen angels.

2 minutes ago, NOONE7 said:

Not sure myself, as some interpret that differently as just men, as others interpret that as the fallen angels.

Sons of God always refer to angels in the bible it can not be a man. If it is fallen or righteous doesn't matter. The point is angels must have their own gender.

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

The problem with how you are addressing scripture is that anyone can input their personal theology into scripture and end up fallowing a lie.  Let scripture speak for itself, and when it is silent, let it remain silent.

As for the next life, we have not even begone to know what that will be like.  Again, people can imagine they know, but in all truth, they don't.

That's what I do. The scripture says: Sons of God came down and took some women as their wives where the son's of Anakim are coming from. End of story. 

So it must mean they were male as gender.