pffft

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

The second commandment was ripped out and images were brought in. The fourth commandment is the only one that deals with time. Look at this shocking announcement: "The Pope has power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." "The Pope has authority and has often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ." Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap.

Keep in mind that our God is kind and fair. Those who are keeping Sunday and breaking God's fourth commandment ignorantly are not under condemnation. It's only those who know what God commands and willfully disobey who are committing sin.  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26,27)

God's enemy knows that to break one of God's commandments is a sin which hurts our Saviour and robs us of eternal life with Him if not repented of.

Understand brothers and sisters that, Satan laid this plot so deep that even many ministers are not aware of it. Many religious leaders are putting forth desperate efforts to keep the facts on this subject away from the people. Shocking but true, many ministers have not learned at school anything different than their teachers have learned before them. Then they teach their congregations what they learned from their teachers. It is perpetuated for generations. This is why even your own parents or grandparents may not have understood what God's word teaches about His seventh-day Sabbath. But when people honestly study the Bible for themselves - their eyes are opened. Many people take the preacher's word and just don't study God's word for themselves. Do you believe that?

I praise God that thousands of people around the world are learning these amazing truths about God's true Sabbath of the Bible and are beginning to keep it holy in loving obedience to the Saviour Who died to redeem them.

As you begin to keep God's Sabbath holy, it becomes a delight. Sweet peace and joy fill your heart. You know that now you're not violating any of His loving commands but are walking more closely with the Saviour. Revelation describes the faithful in the last days who "keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:12.

The devil has been trying to get preachers to say that God's ten commandments have been done away with. But when will it ever be right to break God's sixth, eighth, or ninth commandments and kill, steal or lie? All ten stand or fall together because it's a sweet love relationship between you and God. If you break one, you break them all (James 2:10,11). It's like marriage - it's either all or nothing.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

Brother Tan......you said that being born again only involves a change of the body not the mind.......so where does the soul and spirit factor in, and how about being translated into the kingdom of light.......and being seated in heavenly places.....and entering the kingdom of God.....etc.  Being born again means being born of the SPIRIT, so what does that have to do with our bodies of FLESH.  I have a brother who got scooped up by SDA as soon as he was born again.......so sad, he is in worse shape now and there is no victory in his life.....not hard to understand why when I hear false doctrine like this.  I'm sorry to tell you your teachings are so full of MIXTURE...........and THAT MEANS IT IS OF BABYLON.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

23 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

The second commandment was ripped out and images were brought in. The fourth commandment is the only one that deals with time. Look at this shocking announcement: "The Pope has power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." "The Pope has authority and has often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ." Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap.

Keep in mind that our God is kind and fair. Those who are keeping Sunday and breaking God's fourth commandment ignorantly are not under condemnation. It's only those who know what God commands and willfully disobey who are committing sin.  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. (Hebrews 10:26,27)

God's enemy knows that to break one of God's commandments is a sin which hurts our Saviour and robs us of eternal life with Him if not repented of.

Understand brothers and sisters that, Satan laid this plot so deep that even many ministers are not aware of it. Many religious leaders are putting forth desperate efforts to keep the facts on this subject away from the people. Shocking but true, many ministers have not learned at school anything different than their teachers have learned before them. Then they teach their congregations what they learned from their teachers. It is perpetuated for generations. This is why even your own parents or grandparents may not have understood what God's word teaches about His seventh-day Sabbath. But when people honestly study the Bible for themselves - their eyes are opened. Many people take the preacher's word and just don't study God's word for themselves. Do you believe that?

I praise God that thousands of people around the world are learning these amazing truths about God's true Sabbath of the Bible and are beginning to keep it holy in loving obedience to the Saviour Who died to redeem them.

As you begin to keep God's Sabbath holy, it becomes a delight. Sweet peace and joy fill your heart. You know that now you're not violating any of His loving commands but are walking more closely with the Saviour. Revelation describes the faithful in the last days who "keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." Revelation 14:12.

The devil has been trying to get preachers to say that God's ten commandments have been done away with. But when will it ever be right to break God's sixth, eighth, or ninth commandments and kill, steal or lie? All ten stand or fall together because it's a sweet love relationship between you and God. If you break one, you break them all (James 2:10,11). It's like marriage - it's either all or nothing.

Bro Tan you got it right....the majority of Christianity is blinded by satan to the truth, and they blindly follow the Roman/Babylonian based religion that tells them God's commandments are no longer in effect, and they swallow it up...and of course the many false preachers they have who are there for the money and not interested in preaching the truth Gospel of Jesus and the true word of God... 

• Loved it! 1

Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Matthew 5:17,18. Heaven and earth haven't passed away yet. It's true that we are saved by God's free grace and not by our obedience (Ephesians 2:8). I praise God that His salvation is a free gift which we can receive by simple faith. It's also true that if a person willfully, persistently disobeys God, it shows that he really doesn't love God enough to obey Him, and hasn't received this free gift. God's true people will be obedient, happy people who love Him so much that they would rather die than sin against Him any more! Obedience becomes a joy when you're walking with Jesus!

It's new to many people that Moses received more than one set of laws. On the mountain, God gave him the ten commandments which He says will stand forever. Moses also received the ceremonial law which consist of  the killing of animals. It was "added because of sin" and pointed forward to the sacrifice of the Son of God on the cross. It was to keep fresh in the people's minds that some day the real sacrifice for sin would come. The innocent little lamb represented "The Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29. Since Jesus really came and died for us, it's easy to see that this ceremonial law is no longer needed.

There was another set of laws that God gave to His people. They were the health laws as found in Leviticus 11, and Deuteronomy 14. Because of these, God's people were the healthiest people in the world! They didn't get the horrible diseases of the other nations, or even like we have in our world today. Since our stomachs and bodies are the same as theirs, those who follow these wise, and scientific health laws today also reap the delightful benefits. They just don't get the terrifying cancer, heart attack, etc., like others. Our God is so kind! It makes you fall in love with that lovely Person - Jesus

Satan has palmed off the biggest counterfeit in the history of man.

Look at this shocker - The Catholic authorities proclaim: "The Bible says, 'Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day.' The Catholic Church says, No! By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep the first day of the week. And lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church!" Father Enright, C.S.S.R. of the Redemptoral College, Kansas City, Mo., as taken from History of the Sabbath. pg. 802.

Amazing! No wonder the Bible says: "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life." Revelation 13:4,8.

Incredible!

Some ministers, who don't have one Bible text to show will say, "Don't worry about God's commandments, just worship God every day, or pick one day in seven." Some highly educated ministers have even said, "Don't worry about following the Bible, it's out of date. You just live a good life, and everything will be all right." Many ministers when asked why they meet on Sunday instead of the seventh day, will honestly say, "I know that Saturday is the seventh day Sabbath and the Bible hasn't changed it but if I were to tell the people that, I'd lose my job!"

But it was fear of losing his job and getting in trouble that caused Pilate to do what he did. Remember? When the people shouted, "If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend," (John 19:12), Pilate was scared. If the people turned against him for letting Jesus go, no telling what might happen. It would cost him his job! The record says, "And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged Him, to be crucified." Mark 15:15.

That's heavy!

Ample evidence from history shows that the celebration of Sunday originated from pagan practices of SUN WORSHIP. In March of 321 A.D., the Roman Emperor Constantine, who was at first a sun-worshiper and later a Christian convert, issued the first decree declaring Sunday to be a legal day of rest. In 336 A.D., the Roman Catholic Church officially changed the observance of Sabbath to Sunday for political and economic expediency. Since then, the original Sabbath gradually gave way to Sunday observance and the practice remains to this day. The Biblical Sabbath, however, is and has always been on the seventh day of the week, or Saturday. Despite the prevalence of Sunday worship in Christendom, we must look to the Bible as our authority and keep the seventh day Sabbath ordained by God

Edited by Bro.Tan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/22/2017 at 8:26 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

So long as you don't try and say its the mark of the beast .   Please don't .    Cause the mark of the beast its all tied into BUYING and SELLING.   LETS NOT

take what is GODS and ever give it to the beast system.   Remember we are not even our own.  WE have been bought at a price.  Our body is not even our own.

SO to one and all..............don't stick that thing in or on GODS temple .  Its willfull sin and its death.   It shows where our trust is .   I don't need

the beast system which utterly hates GOD , to put something in GODS temple so I can eat , buy or sell.   Don't sell out to the beast system.

Now so long as you don't sunday worship is the mark of the beast.     Let pual holler loudly.......let no man judge you in meat , drink , or Sabbath day etc.

But, I am all for celebrating Sabbath with you on fri to sat.    But lets not condemn anyone who goes to church on sunday .

Them churches have enough REAL SIN we gotta warn out about.    How bout helping me warn out against the devils relgion of the all inclusive interfaith

or that wicked sorry false prosperity gospel.   Give me an hearty agreement .   See because the love of money is the root of all evil. 

I figure nothing new under the sun. he twisted Gods word and misrepresented his Character in Gen 1 "has God said?".

He took Gods word out if cotext and misrepresent God character when he temped Christ. 

Pretty sure since he has been a liar since the begining so he will most likely misrepresent Gods character and twist his word at the end.

probably why Jesus Said "Eternal life is knowing the one true God and his Son". If you know God devil cant misrepresent him. If you know his word in context the devil probably cant twist it in you.

• Loved it! 1

Remember that it was Christ: (1Peter:2:22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Jesus did no sin. But what is sin? (1John:3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. So every time you break (transgress) one of God’s commandments you have committed sin. And one of those commandments is to: (Ex.20:8) Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. That’s why Jesus went to church on the seventh day; it is a sin to say that Sunday is the Christian Sabbath, because it is not Christ like! Just like it’s a sin to steal, kill, and commit adultery and so-forth. This is the day He would naturally have observed, because He originally made the Sabbath by resting and ordained that it be kept holy from that time forward. I’ve heard it said that you can praise the Lord any day and every day. Sure you can and you are supposed to. But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. Jesus say in (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. Sisters and brothers going to church on Sunday is a commandment of man (Emperor Constantine) not God. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Dear All,

I thought this could be very relevant to this thread. I see many people around the world claiming that they hear the voice of God and this hearing is real we cannot deny it but if God is really speaking to us and if he has time to do this, why is he not helping us to understand the truth behind all the religions? Can we get God's help and help Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist people or even atheists to know the truth? Can we all have an intelligent discussion with the God? Cause ever since, we have seen that people around the world are killing each other because of our personal beliefs about God, if God have time to speak to us, why not we use that time to do some intelligent act to help the humanity? How many lives could have saved? How many problems in the world could have been answered? What could be the actual truth behind this hearing ? Or are we being deceived by the demon ? 

Appreciate for your replies and sorry, I hope I'm not offending anyone.

Thanks
Dan.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

Dear All,

I thought this could be very relevant to this thread. I see many people around the world claiming that they hear the voice of God and this hearing is real we cannot deny it but if God is really speaking to us and if he has time to do this, why is he not helping us to understand the truth behind all the religions? Can we get God's help and help Muslim, Jewish and Buddhist people or even atheists to know the truth? Can we all have an intelligent discussion with the God? Cause ever since, we have seen that people around the world are killing each other because of our personal beliefs about God, if God have time to speak to us, why not we use that time to do some intelligent act to help the humanity? How many lives could have saved? How many problems in the world could have been answered? What could be the actual truth behind this hearing ? Or are we being deceived by the demon ? 

Appreciate for your replies and sorry, I hope I'm not offending anyone.

Thanks
Dan.

IFwe love them , we warn them all REPENT and come to CHRIST , only HE saves.