• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, George said:

Praise God.  I plan on doing a video or something in the next few days ... because I'm getting overwhelmed with emails asking my thoughts on a bunch of issues.   I want to wait till after Sept 11th.  I'll probably do it around, Sept 13th or so to answer a bunch of these questions by video.

I want to wait till after Sept 11th.

Praying...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Davida said:

Yes we are told to love our neighbor.  But that is not the same as humbly confessing our sins to God & turning away from them--repenting & asking JESUS to be our personal Savior and Lord.

as many people as I saw praying there, I'm not so sure that's the problem.....    and I still put a lot of emphases on Matthew Chapter 25.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

God is allowing these disasters to happen..why? I don't know.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God is allowing these disasters to happen..why? I don't know.

We know that the world has been evil. always has been.  But what happens when churches become as the world.

plus the evil in the world has went viral as of late.   haters of GOD, etc.

this IS WHY.    now let us pray for souls to repent and come to Christ.  Because as bad as these hurricanes can be.

they are like a tiny speck of dust , next to the next judgments on the way.    The overall condition of the churches just went to shambles

WE now even have interfaith , all inclusive everyone is saved, all religions saved, sins are called love.    YEAH judgment is at the door.

but fear not miss muffet.  WE have CHRIST so whether we die or live.   WE ARE THE LORDS.   sing it sister and no fear of man either.  

Irma is a bruiser , so too is JOSE , he grows and is almost a cat five.     seems like they keep hitting American places.     Did we not just have an eclipse too.

OH,  and another eclipse just like it over America in SEVEN years.      pay attention to that number    how many years........SEVEN.

is that familiar.   SHOULD BE.   JUDGMENT has began.    and this false all inclusive world peace dung pile will just keep increasing.

Oh,  judgment comes against the true church too.     I could write a book on this.  But naw,  I would rather spend the time reminding people

ONLY JESUS SAVES and HE IS NOT the MINISTIR OF SIN EITHER.  now repent and follow HIM.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We know that the world has been evil. always has been.  But what happens when churches become as the world.

this IS WHY.    now let us pray for souls to repent and come to Christ.  Because as bad as these hurricanes can be.

they are like a tiny speck of dust , next to the next judgments on the way.    The overall condition of the churches just went to shambles

WE now even have interfaith , all inclusive everyone is saved, all religions saved, sins are called love.    YEAH judgment is at the door.

but fear not miss muffet.  WE have CHRIST so whether we die or live.   WE ARE THE LORDS.   sing it sister and no fear of man either.  

Perhaps all of this is happening because God is trying to get those who are lost attention?Maybe some will repent and come to Him.  Maybe test those who are Christians and see how they will react to the disaster. Either come to Him during this terrible time or curse Him.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

my church has not become as the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

I do not think that anyone can know about the time of the Lord's next move .... His secret 

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Perhaps all of this is happening because God is trying to get those who are lost attention?Maybe some will repent and come to Him.  Maybe test those who are Christians and see how they will react to the disaster. Either come to Him during this terrible time or curse Him.

OH INDEED THIS IS TRUE AS WELL>  OH INDEED.   YOU SING IT TO THE HEAVENS MISS MUFFET .  your new nickname could be the miss muffet who sat not on her tuffet.

but spoke some truth today.     I love ya sister.  you sing it.

2 hours ago, other one said:

my church has not become as the world.

What a rare gem.   YES I am sure their are still some godly ones here and their .   But overall the condition of the main ones has fallen far and deep into teachins of error.

SO, if you truly have a good church .  PRAISE GOD ALONE FOR IT.   And praise HIM with upmost praise.