IGNORED

The Romanite religion

Robert William

15 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I don't think that is always true. Well you may think its iniquity. I am not Catholic but they have Christ. They believe in the trinity.  The resurrection. The coming of Christ. And in eternal life. I don't agree with all they believe . Like Mary being queen of heaven. Or other doctrine.  But they have enough truth to be saved if they have faith. Just like any other church . Not everyone in a protestant church has a relationship with God.

They have a false Christ.

I didnt say everyone in the protestant church is truly reborn of the spirit did I? What I did say is what does righteousness have to do with unrighteousness? What  harmony is there between Christ and baliel? 2 Corinth 6:15

A person who is reborn of the spirit will not stay in a false church.  The spirits DO NOT AGREE!! It is impossible! To begin with, RC theology teaches  that righteousness is based on sacramental infusion of grace  and that it is imparted through the sacraments. The Eucharist is the means of their justification! That alone is damnable!

RC practices all kinds of iniquity against the Sovereign Living God!!

One cannot be saved with just any message. It has to be BIBLICAL or it is a false conversion!

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, Denadii said:

Why is it that Christians obsess about the Romanist religion and not the Mormons? Not the JWs?  Not the Muslims? and on and on.....Sure there is some talk about other religions, none of it good, but the obsession with the Romanists is over the top.   . 

I was in sales years ago, and the first thing I learned was, NEVER KNOCK THE CUSTOMERS PRODUCT!   So keep telling the Romanists how bad they are and how they're going to hell.  They'll love you for it  Not!

Or you can show them that what you have, Jesus, The anointed One and His anointing.  Let them see how the anointing works in your life.   If they see something better than what they have they will pursue it. 

As it is.....Uh.... Yeah....

Uh.......... no! 

Friendship methods are not what the bible instructs but that is something that you heard at the modern day church!

Stick with the bible. You cant go astray that way :)

Btw, generalizing is never a good idea. Dont lump all "christians" into one fell swoop statement because it is not the truth.

Those with wisdom rebuke and expose all false damnable doctrines that includes not only all that you mentioned but many many more that continue to crop up.

1]We spread the BIBLICAL gospel to every creature . mark 16:15

2]We spread the BIBLICAL truth that cuts down the damnable RC doctrine. We are instructed to rebuke false teaching and expose it. Ephesians 6:11

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

They do not have a false Christ. Believe that if you must.  But the Christ that died and rose again is the one they believe in. I am not for some of there teachings but I would never call them false. Some believe they are saved by doing things. But same as other church's. We are saved through the merits of Christ. Our works cannot be added to that. But sometimes people seek to add to it. But the merit of Christ still applies to them if they trust in Christ and believe he rose from the dead. They are just mistaken on some things. I know you will not agree with this lol.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Uh.......... no! 

Friendship methods are not what the bible instructs but that is something that you heard at the modern day church!

Stick with the bible. You cant go astray that way :)

Btw, generalizing is never a good idea. Dont lump all "christians" into one fell swoop statement because it is not the truth.

Those with wisdom rebuke and expose all false damnable doctrines that includes not only all that you mentioned but many many more that continue to crop up.

1]We spread the BIBLICAL gospel to every creature . mark 16:15

2]We spread the BIBLICAL truth that cuts down the damnable RC doctrine. We are instructed to rebuke false teaching and expose it. Ephesians 6:11

I'm not sure what you mean by friendship methods.  I'm talking about convincing them about Jesus.  If I told you that your belief are stupid, that you are deceived in your religion etc, would you be open to listen to anything  I said to you about Jesus.  No! You would be feeling defensive, angry and all negative.  You would ignore anything good I said about Jesus. Mostly because I put you down and showed none of Jesus but only disgust toward you.  On the other hand, if I said nothing about your beliefs other than to ask a question or two, and ministered love to you, you just might see Jesus and come to Him of your own accord.      Not friendship methods.  Love works.

In truth I did not learn this in church.  I don't go to church.  Why?   I want to know Jesus.  So I go to Jesus. 

"We spread the BIBLICAL gospel to every creature . mark 16:15"

Yeah.  We're supposed to spread the gospel.   But not declare war on people.   We do not attack peoples beliefs.

"2]We spread the BIBLICAL truth that cuts down the damnable RC doctrine. We are instructed to rebuke false teaching and expose it. Ephesians 6:11"

I'm sorry my friend.  The bible does not say to wage war on people again.  The bible is quite clear on how to stand against false teaching.  It says who to rebuke.   I wonder why the churches teach that we are supposed to attack people.

Later today I will start a thread on the subject of False Teaching, which includes false prophets.   Unless there is one up already? In which case I'll simply add my thoughts to it.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

`I agree that I hotly disagree with many teachings of the Roman Catholics.  But they do teach that Christ died for their sins, that He arose from the dead, and that He ascended into heaven.  They believe that the blood of Jesus is for their sins.  They teach that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.  They believe in the Trinity.  Most believe they received the Holy Spirit either at their infant baptism or at confirmation.  But many don't really understand this or how it plays out, which is also true of some protestants.  

But the question is who or what they consider to be Lord.  The RCC, the pope, Mary?  Those who have surrendered to Jesus Christ as Lord over their lives will also be reading the Bible and recognizing its direction and authority in their lives.  They will be praying to God and having fellowship with Him, not just repeating written prayers or the rosary.  I consider these to be truly saved.  Many who call themselves Christians of all denominations do not know the God of the Bible nor have surrendered to His authority as Lord over their lives.  Many do not read through the Bible.  So Catholics are not alone in this.  Many are more superstitious or have created their own religions with no hell and disbelieve the authority of the Bible than have a true relationship with God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I agree that we should be careful how we present the truth to others. If we outright condemn them they will most likely not listen. But the truth should be spoken in love. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I don't think that is always true. Well you may think its iniquity. I am not Catholic but they have Christ. They believe in the trinity.  The resurrection. The coming of Christ. And in eternal life. I don't agree with all they believe . Like Mary being queen of heaven. Or other doctrine.  But they have enough truth to be saved if they have faith. Just like any other church . Not everyone in a protestant church has a relationship with God.

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, they don't have Christ.   They do not have salvation.   The RCC doesn't teach the biblical doctrine of salvation.  A cradle-to-grave devout RC will not hear the Gospel in a RC church. 

My experience was leaving the RCC after thirty years, because I "accidentally" heard the gospel at a Baptist funeral. As a believer now for almost forty years, I can attest to what shilo has said, the RCC does NOT preach the gospel of the bible, it is a works salvation. I love all Catholics, most of my friends and relatives are catholic,  but hold their blood accountable to the church hierarchy that teaches false doctrine. They warn their flock against originally even reading a bible, and always never enter a non catholic church. It's instilled in them theirs is the only way, different from the rest of the world, with the legacy of the papacy to defer to. I know, and remember that fear. Tradition, through the generations, is very difficult to overcome. Yes Wayne, they have an understanding of scripture, as so does the devil.  But knowing about Christ, the trinity, eternal life, etc. is not the same as having/believing Jesus as a savior, understanding their faith in God's word, of faith alone without works, it is a gift, and yet they don't believe that. To believe (as I was taught) as a catholic that you are saved and going to heaven, was a mortal sin within the church, the sin of presumption. Presuming you were "good enough" to qualify to get to heaven, with out a life of works, penance, sacraments, indulgences, etc, etc.  I would rather err on the side of caution when witnessing to a catholic, assuming they do not even have knowledge of the gospel of grace, than to ignore their spiritual condition. My personal experience has been, no understanding of scripture, no understanding of the true gopel, and very little concern, by most.  I do not come down on the individual, only the church leading them astray.

In ecumenical circles the claim is made with increasing frequency that Rome now accepts the doctrine of justification by grace alone. The recently approved agreement between the Lutheran World Federation and the Vatican, the “Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification,” makes this claim. Many supporters of the Promise Keepers movement have written to me making this claim. Those who promote the idea that there are “Evangelical Catholics” often make this claim.
That the Roman Catholic Church does NOT believe in salvation by grace alone through faith alone by the finished atonement of Jesus Christ alone is evident in the following indisputable facts:

JUSTIFICATION BY GRACE ALONE DENIED BY TRENT
At the Council of Trent (1545-1563), the declarations of which are still in force, the Roman Catholic Church formally condemned the biblical doctrine of faith alone and grace alone. Consider the following declarations of Trent:
“If anyone says that justifying faith is nothing else than confidence in divine mercy, which remits sins for Christ's sake, or that it is this confidence alone that justifies us, LET HIM BE ANATHEMA” (Sixth Session, Canons Concerning Justification, Canon 12).
“If anyone says that the justice received is not preserved and also not increased before God through good works, but that those works are merely the fruits and signs of justification obtained, but not the cause of its increase, LET HIM BE ANATHEMA” (Sixth Session, Canons Concerning Justification, Canon 24).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 9/11/2017 at 10:20 PM, Wayne222 said:

Many Catholics have a relationship with Christ. Praise God. 

Negative, there are few because the majority believe in salvation by works. Every time a Romanite does Mass they spit in Jesus' face and sat your Atonement was not good enough.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

21 hours ago, Denadii said:

Why is it that Christians obsess about the Romanist religion and not the Mormons? Not the JWs?  Not the Muslims? and on and on.....Sure there is some talk about other religions, none of it good, but the obsession with the Romanists is over the top.   . 

I was in sales years ago, and the first thing I learned was, NEVER KNOCK THE CUSTOMERS PRODUCT!   So keep telling the Romanists how bad they are and how they're going to hell.  They'll love you for it  Not!

Or you can show them that what you have, Jesus, The anointed One and His anointing.  Let them see how the anointing works in your life.   If they see something better than what they have they will pursue it. 

As it is.....Uh.... Yeah....

It is very important to show the Romanite in love that they are following a false gospel of salvation by works, :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

28 minutes ago, Robert William said:

It is very important to show the Romanite in love that they are following a false gospel of salvation by works, :)

Ablolutely!  So show them the real thing and they, being smart like you, will see the false in their beliefs, and take the truth

• Thumbs Up 2