Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Hey Vlad, I was wondering if you have encounter any Charismatic (believes in Holy Spirit Gifts of 1 Corinthians 12:4-11) Churches or people you've come in contact with? 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

13 hours ago, Ogner said:

All this doesn't makes any sense. If you have not faith in Jesus and if you do not accept him as Messiah and Savior you have no hope for salvation.

The only salvation that is possible for you is Jesus. 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6 

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
John 3:18 

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
John 3:36 

Amen Ogner........when the wrath of God is poured out on the nations it will be after tribulation and after the church has been removed.  The nations will have severely persecuted the church during the tribulation, transgression coming to the full........filling up the cup of God's wrath.....much like He waited for the sins of the Canannites to fill up before using Israel as His battleaxe to punish them.  I believe the book of Joel has things to say to the church and not Israel alone.  To make Israel the centre of everything rather than Christ Yeshua, thinking that God's wrath is coming to the nations solely on Israel's account is far off the mark.  We need to rely on the Lord for understanding.....while any history in the bible is true, because God does not lie, He surely has written something more than a history book in writing holy scripture.  And surely prophecy is for a greater purpose than for the sake of knowledge.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen Ogner........when the wrath of God is poured out on the nations it will be after tribulation and after the church has been removed.  The nations will have severely persecuted the church during the tribulation, transgression coming to the full........filling up the cup of God's wrath.....much like He waited for the sins of the Canannites to fill up before using Israel as His battleaxe to punish them.  I believe the book of Joel has things to say to the church and not Israel alone.  To make Israel the centre of everything rather than Christ Yeshua, thinking that God's wrath is coming to the nations solely on Israel's account is far off the mark.  We need to rely on the Lord for understanding.....while any history in the bible is true, because God does not lie, He surely has written something more than a history book in writing holy scripture.  And surely prophecy is for a greater purpose than for the sake of knowledge.

For how much sorer a punishment to those who have trodden under foot the SON OF MAN and counted it an unholy thing.

GODS wrath will come as you say dear sister ,     For many have heard the name of JESUS , and many are trodding it under foot .

IF we think the punishment of death under the law was serious,  HOW MUCH WORSE for those who have counted the convenant of Christ as something to mock

and abuse and reject.   FAR WORSE PUNISHMENT , FAR FAR WORSE.

this world as we know it will burn up , all its evil works burned up, the heavens and the earth BURN

Before all this comes a massive full out hate march blood bath agains the true lambs.   Intefaith all inclusive will lead the world right to this mindset in time

Its a monster of a weapon being formed.    I shall sleep as a peaceful babe tonight, that is how much I fear what is coming.   FOR GOD IS WITH HIS OWN

and if I die for his glorious name , I SAY AMEN , and if I live to HIS COMING I say AMEN.  Either way its this saying that gives me such HOPE.    LORD THY WILL BE DONE.

that saying gives me great peace.     The gospel much be preached.  the true gospel , and that gospel points not to any man , nor any group, the flesh profits nothing.

THE TRUE GOSPLE exalts no man , no race, no flesh period.   IT POINTS ONLY TO CHRIST .   YES ONLY TO CHRIST and exalts that NAME alone amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, Ogner said:

What about other people? What would God say if you will do something evil to non-Jewish people? Do you think, He'd phrase it something like that, "Ok, It's all right, I assure you, this will be no problem because they are non-Jewish people"?

God does tell us that the nations are dealt with as to how they treat each other.

"In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, for this fulfills the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12

Hi Ogner,

I think we are mixing up how God will judge individuals (& nations) - as you say, if people accept Christ or not, & then if they have never heard of Christ, then they will be judged according to how they lived with regard to their conscience. (a God given conscience).

Then God tell us that He will judge the nations, referring to their governments and armies. He will bring them to judgment as the prophet Joel & other prophets say.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 9/29/2017 at 10:29 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

Hey Vlad, I was wondering if you have encounter any Charismatic (believes in Holy Spirit Gifts of 1 Corinthians 12:4-11) Churches or people you've come in contact with? 

Hi Fidei Defensor, Frankly speaking, may be you are the first one. You see I have not been very active until I was made to retire this August. I am going to attend church service on Christian holidays. I did not always do it as there was much work (I was a teacher) As for the church the one which is near and has never been closed (under the Soviets) it is in the resort area and that is why every time there is a different set of people (holidaymakers). There is practically no communication (people do not know each other) as in the churches in other areas. But I am somehow attracted to this nearly 200 years old cathedral. My son (he lives in Toronto) says that in the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad (that is how it is called here) there is a lot of person-to-person communication. I am going to read about Charismatic Churches and will also read Holy Spirit Gifts of 1 Corinthians 12:4-11) right away. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Ogner,

I think we are mixing up how God will judge individuals (& nations) - as you say, if people accept Christ or not, & then if they have never heard of Christ, then they will be judged according to how they lived with regard to their conscience. (a God given conscience).

Then God tell us that He will judge the nations, referring to their governments and armies. He will bring them to judgment as the prophet Joel & other prophets say.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn C........we might be getting some things mixed up and I don't know if I am even understanding you properly here.......only seeing in part and knowing in part, but I believe there is a difference between the white throne judgment of the dead and the wrath of God being poured out on the world.  Wrath is wrath and as I read the scriptures about this the whole unbelieving world is appointed unto wrath without respect of persons.  God judging the nations is for how they treated the gospel and His saints in the tribulation as well as for turning on Israel after a time of it being mutually convenient to pretend to be at peace with her.  Unbelieving Israel will suffer for her sins too, but thankfully the Lord has chosen to forgive and redeem her for His namesake and so will ultimately defeat her enemies.  For HIS namesake, and for the sake of the patriarchs, and in spite of being undeserving of it, just as we all are undeserving of redemption.  Hope I'm wrong but for my part I don't see any other way around that Israel sadly will welcome the false messiah, antichrist, and collaborate with him in the tribulation until he turns on her along with the false ecumenical church under Rome.  We need to put off any rose coloured glasses and be prepared to forgive and love all our enemies at that time, especially the Jews.......and let our blood cry mercy too along with Yeshua's.

And just to say, practically speaking, defeating governments and armies means defeat of the whole nations.......even mothers, wives and children at home and not directly involved in fighting, who have sons and husbands and fathers in government and armies suffer due to their loss and I don't just mean grief but in practical ways....economy in tatters, societal chaos, crime and famine often follows war....and how much more with the restrainer out of the way.  I'm not sure it's useful to put fine points on what judgment means.  It's just plain bad news for any nation or person who is under it....soberly reflecting that there will not be many survivors in either Israel or nations when the Lord returns to set up His kingdom, I think scripture says only one third of mankind will survive, if memory serves.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

Hi Fidei Defensor, Frankly speaking, may be you are the first one. You see I have not been very active until I was made to retire this August. I am going to attend church service on Christian holidays. I did not always do it as there was much work (I was a teacher) As for the church the one which is near and has never been closed (under the Soviets) it is in the resort area and that is why every time there is a different set of people (holidaymakers). There is practically no communication (people do not know each other) as in the churches in other areas. But I am somehow attracted to this nearly 200 years old cathedral. My son (he lives in Toronto) says that in the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad (that is how it is called here) there is a lot of person-to-person communication. I am going to read about Charismatic Churches and will also read Holy Spirit Gifts of 1 Corinthians 12:4-11) right away. Thank you.

Dear brother, it's refreshing to meet Christians from other parts of the world.........I strongly encourage you to read the bible and drink it in for yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit......and dont' settle for any second hand teaching of scriptures from anyone or any church or ministry.  We are in the falling away that was prophesied and it's so important to seek the Lord for ourselves, because there is so much missing the mark and false doctrine being disseminated in these last days.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

5 hours ago, vlad said:

The Russian Orthodox Cathedrals are opulent and beautiful. The onion domes of gold, the Suppedaneum Cross (Russian Orthodox, Byzantine Cross with three bars). The interiors are like from another world, the seraphim, the icons, and etc; all very alluring. So I understand your love of the cathedral. 

Thank you for taking time to dthe research on Charismatic Churches in Russia.

For those who aren't familiar, Russian Cross/Suppedaneum Cross:

4274520371_ee355bb81e.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

14 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Dear brother, it's refreshing to meet Christians from other parts of the world.........I strongly encourage you to read the bible and drink it in for yourself with the help of the Holy Spirit......and dont' settle for any second hand teaching of scriptures from anyone or any church or ministry.  We are in the falling away that was prophesied and it's so important to seek the Lord for ourselves, because there is so much missing the mark and false doctrine being disseminated in these last days.

Dear brother, I am trying to be that way. You have just put my feelings in words. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, vlad said:

Dear brother, I am trying to be that way. You have just put my feelings in words. Thank you.

May I suggest gracetoyou.org? You can also find grace to you on youtube.com 

John MacArthur is a biblical reformed theology pastor. I have grown leaps and bounds learning from his sermons.