warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Many have suggested or named drugs as the main culprit of sorcery or forgive me if i misunderstand the thoughts of those who mentioed it.  But in the OP quote of the scripture verse, it states that the merchants of the earth were the great men.  What has the great men done ? .  Are they in mass selling drugs or dealing with drugs in the physical sense.   I point out again, sorcery is of the spiritual, where incantations, spells and others are practiced for profit and gain, whom mystery babylon is all to please with as she teaches men how to do her wickedness, which men in turn shows off to her how proficient they have become in the art.  She in return showers them with riches and prosperity.   Drugs is inclusive in the scheme of things, but spiritual whoredom is the main practice.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On 10/14/2017 at 8:28 AM, Justin Adams said:

That is very well put. Thank-you. 

OCCULT means 'hidden'. The stuff we actually see is just the tip of an iceberg that really is most effective when hidden.

People have No Idea how deep it goes:

OK since I can't post a link just search " THE EARTH IS FLAT!! Channel " in the youtube search engine and it will show you many deceivers pretending to be Christians. It comes up as the 15th channel in on the list.

Edited by Jude1:3
YouTube videos and/or links are not allowed outside of the Video Forums

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:26 PM, warrior12 said:

Many have suggested or named drugs as the main culprit of sorcery or forgive me if i misunderstand the thoughts of those who mentioed it.  But in the OP quote of the scripture verse, it states that the merchants of the earth were the great men.  What has the great men done ? .  Are they in mass selling drugs or dealing with drugs in the physical sense.   

Interesting point . 

Could be the rich &  powerful leaders of the pharmaceutical industry & who are currently being given credit for the greatest drug epidemic this country has ever seen qualify as being "great men "  as well as "merchants " ? 

Things are so bad that School teachers in some locales are now being required to take a course on injecting students with antidotes to save their lives from overdoses .

Not to mention the qualification of the  wealthy powerful great men who are the merchants of the booze industry which is responsible for untold human suffering .

The pertinent question to be asked is , does the chemical altering of the mind in any way make a person more open  to spiritual evil ? 

That is a yes or a no . 

When you consider the number of murders, assaults , rapes , robberies , child molestations that are documented to be committed  under the influence of mind altering substances I would have to say yes .

Looking at the statistics it is quite apparent  that people who ingest  mind altering substances  are certainly not more prone to doing spiritual good .

8 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Interesting point . 

Could be the rich &  powerful leaders of the pharmaceutical industry & who are currently being given credit for the greatest drug epidemic this country has ever seen qualify as being "great men "  as well as "merchants " ? 

Things are so bad that School teachers in some locales are now being required to take a course on injecting students with antidotes to save their lives from overdoses .

Not to mention the qualification of the  wealthy powerful great men who are the merchants of the booze industry which is responsible for untold human suffering .

The pertinent question to be asked is , does the chemical altering of the mind in any way make a person more open  to spiritual evil ? 

That is a yes or a no . 

When you consider the number of murders, assaults , rapes , robberies , child molestations that are documented to be committed  under the influence of mind altering substances I would have to say yes .

Looking at the statistics it is quite apparent  that people who ingest  mind altering substances  are certainly not more prone to doing spiritual good .

I have taken the above into consideration, but for the most part it is a physical induced activity that eventually plays with the mind ect.   The pharmaceutical industry does play a role in providing mind altering drugs, which is by law called medication and if you are to be level minded in this sense has done many wonders too in the health care industry.  I myself try  to use herbs which many in christianity  are calling new age medicine and which i totally reject. 

The main mystifying power of sorcery though i maintain is in the spells and magic being cast by men and women who have learned the art passed down from generations and demonic sources.  The professors of this art do their incantations in their own space and cause manifestations in places and persons who have not even seen or met any of them or know of their involvement.  Because it is not seen and can be traced as a like in a drug smuggling conspiracy, it is paid no mind.  It is an extension or product of mystery babylon that keeps the world mesmerized by her worldly goods  and trade that men would kill for, just like Simon the sorcerer who wanted the power the prophets demonstrated with the Holy Spirit.  

As i said before, i am not belittling the part drugs play, but if you really think of it, drugs can be and is made by  the little man to entice his appetite and the bootlegging industry that still exist.

Acts 16   King James Version (KJV)

16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: 

1 hour ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Well I'm sure that the  " herbs " you are using are  being taken medicinally  &  not being used as intoxicants for spiritual purposes . Two entirely different  circumstances .

Perhaps, I should have used another word or phrase like "plants"  where herbs is derived from anyway, so that your thoughts may not have strayed.  Man has always used plants and herbs for healing and medicinal function from time immortal.  Wash me with Hyssop as used in the bible.   Because of man laziness and for the manicure look of his yard and also the drug store is conveniently located next to his home, he has lost the art of natural healing.  Tea tree, that wonderful natural plant from the Australia is a powerful antiseptic and can replace most of a household cleaning and a person hygiene.  There are many essential oils that are great if you do your homework on how to get the best out of them.  Saffron. a root plant, also can do wonders for your body.  

Agreed, there are plants also with hallucinogenic properties that men has used to play with the spiritual realm.  Most people though use drugs to get a high and some get addicted to the use.    

In the scripture verse i mentioned the girl was using "divination" and the definition is as below and witch, sorcery, witchcraft and soothsaying all fall into that category.  

Dictionary

div·i·na·tion
ˌdivəˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means.
    synonyms: fortune telling, divining, prophecy, prediction, soothsaying, augury; More

webster........

Definition of divination

1:the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers
    2:unusual insight :intuitive perception

null

image.png

image.png

Edited by warrior12

I will just say this and who believe or not is not my concern, but will say it as a testimony and a witness unto the Lord.    There are spiritual entities that can be sent to your being and stir your senses to be in a literal drunken state and you have not ingested a sip of nothing or taken any pills ect.  They are all seducing spirits to get your co-operation and fornicate  with those spirits.   I am not going to get into details on a forum with this, but i say this as the Lord looks down on what i am writing.    When you have been in spiritual warfare, for those who even believe such things exist, you are engaged with wickedness in high places that ply for your soul as they presents their things to you to bear allegiance to the system or harlot.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 9/30/2017 at 11:06 PM, missmuffet said:

I am finding that there is not a lot of "fruit of the Holy Spirit" in the Christian world. Very sad.

no fruit   no root   not connected to the true vine  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 10/14/2017 at 1:09 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes the leash will increase.  But just wait till it gets so long the world is led into the answer to world peace and security.

that leash will reach out so long it will persecute every christain worldwide and all in the name of the wicked dung pile of the all inclusive false love, false peace, false freedom

false tolerance, false unity , false world peace.   Soon an answer to the worlds ills will be given when once the all inclusive mindset reaches the full and leads to the one

who is to come .  then the number of dead christains will make ISIS look like a girl scout selling cookies.  What comes after ISIS is far , far worse

and it will come in the name of LOVE PEACE TOLERANCE ALL INCLUSIVE UNITY FOR WORLD PEACE.   talk about a grand deception.  most can see the dangers in ISIS

but so few can see the danger in the all inclusive mindset which leads to the man of peace who by peace shall come against all the true saints who went not under its spell.

Many more Christians will be killed than raptured. :)

Rev 11:6  These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
Rev 11:7  And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 9/30/2017 at 9:08 PM, warrior12 said:

The scripture verse below list sorcery as one of the ways that Babylon deceived ALL the nations.   What exactly or in your own descriptive words is sorcery.  Please no one liners, as this needs to be grasp by the saints here to a good understanding of what it entails. 

Revelation 18    King James Version (KJV)

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

in my own words? Okay, Sorcery is:

The use by any and all methods to act with the purpose of finding that which is normally hidden, utilizing spirits toward the goal of manipulating and controlling another person,  group, or even nations, to their disadvantage and toward personal gain, all while denying the divinity of God the Father and our Lord Jesus plus the Holy Spirit as being God too.

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

in my own words? Okay, Sorcery is:

The use by any and all methods to act with the purpose of finding that which is normally hidden, utilizing spirits toward the goal of manipulating and controlling another person,  group, or even nationsto their disadvantage and toward personal gain, all while denying the divinity of God the Father and our Lord Jesus plus the Holy Spirit as being God too.

I wonder how many would agree with your statement as above and as you said " OR EVEN NATIONS ".  For the record i do, as i have been in situations that seesthis is playing out in this very world we live in today.  How one do really explain this on a forum and not be looked up as  ?????,  so i would not, but agree with the statement above.   The last part of denial is just what a person who do not believe or fear God does, therefore they are game for anything until they bounce their head against the wall or some awakening that may throw fear of terror of the unseen world that they thought they were friends with. 

I must say though, the sinful nature of man does cause a numbness to do things that even though he may be aware that he is about to commit that which is not right, an overwhelming power reigns that seems like it is automatic to do that sin.  Or, do you think man or more specific an unbeliever could be controlled by demonic forces or other influences that causes habitual acts against his will but he does not know it, while on the other hand in some cases he may know.

Edited by warrior12