• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"We have not arrived to verse 35 yet."

You are wrong .... verses 11:21-35 were fulfilled just before the first century at the end of the reign of Antiochus IV

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This chapter was written as the Jews were returning from exile.

The propecies in this chapter only started being fulfilled since the Jews have been returning from exile.This time.

We have not arrived to verse 35 yet.

These fulfilled prophesies are widely know and accepted in great detail:  http://biblehub.com/commentaries/daniel/11-3.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

These fulfilled prophesies are widely know and accepted in great detail:  http://biblehub.com/commentaries/daniel/11-3.htm

They are widely accepted.

It was great Britain which was devided.

The 5th king from the west from which came the little horn.

Even the 6 day war (your picture) is in the bible.But it's not widely accepted.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

• Exo 34:14-16  (for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),  (15)  lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and when they whore after their gods and sacrifice to their gods and you are invited, you eat of his sacrifice,  (16)  and you take of their daughters for your sons, and their daughters whore after their gods and make your sons whore after their gods.

• Psa 106:39-40  Thus they became unclean by their acts, and played the whore in their deeds.  (40)  Then the anger of the LORD was kindled against his people, and he abhorred his heritage;

For the people on here who claim otherwise, why don't they allow scripture to reveal who is Mystery Babylon? Why the bias and no scriptural response? Especially from the ones who demand scripture for proof. It's everywhere is scripture! Look..

• Isa 57:1-21  The righteous man perishes, and no one lays it to heart; devout men are taken away, while no one understands. For the righteous man is taken away from calamity;  (2)  he enters into peace; they rest in their beds who walk in their uprightness.  (3)  But you, draw near, sons of the sorceress, offspring of the adulterer and the loose woman.  (4)  Whom are you mocking? Against whom do you open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue? Are you not children of transgression, the offspring of deceit,  (5)  you who burn with lust among the oaks, under every green tree, who slaughter your children in the valleys, under the clefts of the rocks?  (6)  Among the smooth stones of the valley is your portion; they, they, are your lot; to them you have poured out a drink offering, you have brought a grain offering. Shall I relent for these things?  (7)  On a high and lofty mountain you have set your bed, and there you went up to offer sacrifice.  (8)  Behind the door and the doorpost you have set up your memorial; for, deserting me, you have uncovered your bed, you have gone up to it, you have made it wide; and you have made a covenant for yourself with them, you have loved their bed, you have looked on nakedness.  (9)  You journeyed to the king with oil and multiplied your perfumes; you sent your envoys far off, and sent down even to Sheol.  (10)  You were wearied with the length of your way, but you did not say, "It is hopeless"; you found new life for your strength, and so you were not faint.  (11)  Whom did you dread and fear, so that you lied, and did not remember me, did not lay it to heart? Have I not held my peace, even for a long time, and you do not fear me?  (12)  I will declare your righteousness and your deeds, but they will not profit you.  (13)  When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them all off, a breath will take them away. But he who takes refuge in me shall possess the land and shall inherit my holy mountain.  (14)  And it shall be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from my people's way."  (15)  For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite.  (16)  For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before me, and the breath of life that I made.  (17)  Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry, I struck him; I hid my face and was angry, but he went on backsliding in the way of his own heart.  (18)  I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners,  (19)  creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near," says the LORD, "and I will heal him.  (20)  But the wicked are like the tossing sea; for it cannot be quiet, and its waters toss up mire and dirt.  (21)  There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."
Edited by unworthydude

• Hos 1:2-11  When the LORD first spoke through Hosea, the LORD said to Hosea, "Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom, for the land commits great whoredom by forsaking the LORD."  (3)  So he went and took Gomer, the daughter of Diblaim, and she conceived and bore him a son.  (4)  And the LORD said to him, "Call his name Jezreel, for in just a little while I will punish the house of Jehu for the blood of Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel.  (5)  And on that day I will break the bow of Israel in the Valley of Jezreel."  (6)  She conceived again and bore a daughter. And the LORD said to him, "Call her name No Mercy, for I will no more have mercy on the house of Israel, to forgive them at all.  (7)  But I will have mercy on the house of Judah, and I will save them by the LORD their God. I will not save them by bow or by sword or by war or by horses or by horsemen."  (8)  When she had weaned No Mercy, she conceived and bore a son.  (9)  And the LORD said, "Call his name Not My People, for you are not my people, and I am not your God."  (10)  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be like the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered. And in the place where it was said to them, "You are not my people," it shall be said to them, "Children of the living God."  (11)  And the children of Judah and the children of Israel shall be gathered together, and they shall appoint for themselves one head. And they shall go up from the land, for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
Edited by unworthydude

• Hos 2:2-13  "Bring charges against your mother, bring charges; For she is not My wife, nor am I her Husband! Let her put away her harlotries from her sight, And her adulteries from between her breasts;  (3)  Lest I strip her naked And expose her, as in the day she was born, And make her like a wilderness, And set her like a dry land, And slay her with thirst.  (4)  "I will not have mercy on her children, For they are the children of harlotry.  (5)  For their mother has played the harlot; She who conceived them has behaved shamefully. For she said, 'I will go after my lovers, Who give me my bread and my water, My wool and my linen, My oil and my drink.'  (6)  "Therefore, behold, I will hedge up your way with thorns, And wall her in, So that she cannot find her paths.  (7)  She will chase her lovers, But not overtake them; Yes, she will seek them, but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, For then it was better for me than now.'  (8)  For she did not know That I gave her grain, new wine, and oil, And multiplied her silver and gold—Which they prepared for Baal.  (9)  "Therefore I will return and take away My grain in its time And My new wine in its season, And will take back My wool and My linen, Given to cover her nakedness.  (10)  Now I will uncover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, And no one shall deliver her from My hand.  (11)  I will also cause all her mirth to cease, Her feast days, Her New Moons, Her Sabbaths—All her appointed feasts.  (12)  "And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, Of which she has said, 'These are my wages that my lovers have given me.' So I will make them a forest, And the beasts of the field shall eat them.  (13)  I will punish her For the days of the Baals to which she burned incense. She decked herself with her earrings and jewelry, And went after her lovers; But Me she forgot," says the LORD.
Edited by unworthydude

• Hos 3:1-3  Then the LORD said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the love of the LORD for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans."  (2)  So I bought her for myself for fifteen shekels of silver, and one and one-half homers of barley.  (3)  And I said to her, "You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man—so, too, will I be toward you."
Edited by unworthydude

• Hos 4:1-19  Hear the word of the LORD, You children of Israel, For the LORD brings a charge against the inhabitants of the land: "There is no truth or mercy Or knowledge of God in the land.  (2)  By swearing and lying, Killing and stealing and committing adultery, They break all restraint, With bloodshed upon bloodshed.  (3)  Therefore the land will mourn; And everyone who dwells there will waste away With the beasts of the field And the birds of the air; Even the fish of the sea will be taken away.  (4)  "Now let no man contend, or rebuke another; For your people are like those who contend with the priest.  (5)  Therefore you shall stumble in the day; The prophet also shall stumble with you in the night; And I will destroy your mother.  (6)  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.  (7)  "The more they increased, The more they sinned against Me; I will change their glory into shame.  (8)  They eat up the sin of My people; They set their heart on their iniquity.  (9)  And it shall be: like people, like priest. So I will punish them for their ways, And reward them for their deeds.  (10)  For they shall eat, but not have enough; They shall commit harlotry, but not increase; Because they have ceased obeying the LORD.  (11)  "Harlotry, wine, and new wine enslave the heart.  (12)  My people ask counsel from their wooden idols, And their staff informs them. For the spirit of harlotry has caused them to stray, And they have played the harlot against their God.  (13)  They offer sacrifices on the mountaintops, And burn incense on the hills, Under oaks, poplars, and terebinths, Because their shade is good. Therefore your daughters commit harlotry, And your brides commit adultery.  (14)  "I will not punish your daughters when they commit harlotry, Nor your brides when they commit adultery; For the men themselves go apart with harlots, And offer sacrifices with a ritual harlot. Therefore people who do not understand will be trampled.  (15)  "Though you, Israel, play the harlot, Let not Judah offend. Do not come up to Gilgal, Nor go up to Beth Aven, Nor swear an oath, saying, 'As the LORD lives'— (16)  "For Israel is stubborn Like a stubborn calf; Now the LORD will let them forage Like a lamb in open country.  (17)  "Ephraim is joined to idols, Let him alone.  (18)  Their drink is rebellion, They commit harlotry continually. Her rulers dearly love dishonor.  (19)  The wind has wrapped her up in its wings, And they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.
Edited by unworthydude

• Hos 5:3-5  I know Ephraim, And Israel is not hidden from Me; For now, O Ephraim, you commit harlotry; Israel is defiled.  (4)  "They do not direct their deeds Toward turning to their God, For the spirit of harlotry is in their midst, And they do not know the LORD.  (5)  The pride of Israel testifies to his face; Therefore Israel and Ephraim stumble in their iniquity; Judah also stumbles with them.
Edited by unworthydude