• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, they didn't.

Can you show me prove of this? Note I am not saying you are wrong. I simply like to check facts. To tell me that women were not getting abortions before abortion was legal is like saying people are not using illegal drugs. Because they are illegal. But if you can show me prove of what you say I am willing to listen to your side of things and consider it. 

On a side note and my personal thoughts on the matter. I would think that abortions would be less now days then they were years ago. As it has become more accepted by  society to be a single mother, and more help is given to them in way of housing and food. Again this is just my personal thoughts on the matter. Thank You.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

22 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Can you show me prove of this? Note I am not saying you are wrong. I simply like to check facts. To tell me that women were not getting abortions before abortion was legal is like saying people are not using illegal drugs. Because they are illegal. But if you can show me prove of what you say I am willing to listen to your side of things and consider it. 

On a side note and my personal thoughts on the matter. I would think that abortions would be less now days then they were years ago. As it has become more accepted by  society to be a single mother, and more help is given to them in way of housing and food. Again this is just my personal thoughts on the matter. Thank You.

Last year it was 200,000 in the UK. 

How many children are aborted? Worldwide, 55 million unborn children are killed every year. Around the world, every day 150,685 children are killed by abortion; every hour, 6278; and every minute, 105. Those are the reported cases.

If you are an American citizen, no doubt your greatest interest is in your own nation, as is mine. Let me break the abortions down to a national statistic: 1,600,000 babies are aborted in these United States every year. Per day, that’s 4,383; per hour, that’s 183; per minute, there are 3.

• Group:  Royal Member

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Last year it was 200,000 in the UK. 

How many children are aborted? Worldwide, 55 million unborn children are killed every year. Around the world, every day 150,685 children are killed by abortion; every hour, 6278; and every minute, 105. Those are the reported cases.

If you are an American citizen, no doubt your greatest interest is in your own nation, as is mine. Let me break the abortions down to a national statistic: 1,600,000 babies are aborted in these United States every year. Per day, that’s 4,383; per hour, that’s 183; per minute, there are 3.

That is not really answering my question unless all of the numbers you just gave me were from countries where abortion is illegal.  

Guest shiloh357
38 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Can you show me prove of this? Note I am not saying you are wrong. I simply like to check facts.

Well then maybe you need to check YOUR facts before putting out false information about back alley abortions.   It is an urban legend started by Planned Parenthood and other abortion advocates and it is nothing more than a scare tactic. 

But if you can show me prove of what you say I am willing to listen to your side of things and consider it. 

I should be asking you for proof of your "back alley" claim.

19 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That is not really answering my question unless all of the numbers you just gave me were from countries where abortion is illegal.  

Ok. I understand you. But I was inferring that abortion rather than a decrease is increasing. Also the statistics of the 'morning after pill' are not included. This is a world wide epidemic of systematic murder.

In the world at large, there is evidence that these practices, once illegal, have become legal. This in no way ameliorates the moral code that taking life is abhorrent. Because special interest groups have lobbied to make Abortion legal, this in no way changes the commandment in most societies, "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

19 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I should be asking you for proof of your "back alley" claim.

Well okay I guess I can do that. Though I  do not think any facts I show will be accepted. But I will look into it as I am wondering myself. It maybe interesting what I find. It would be nice if you could do the same. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Ok. I understand you. But I was inferring that abortion rather than a decrease is increasing. Also the statistics of the 'morning after pill' are not included. This is a world wide epidemic of systematic murder.

In the world at large, there is evidence that these practices, once illegal, have become legal. This in no way ameliorates the moral code that taking life is abhorrent. Because special interest groups have lobbied to make Abortion legal, this in no way changes the commandment in most societies, "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

So the question I would ask is why? Why do so many women feel the need to have an abortion? What is it that is going on in their life that they feel they have to get rid of their unborn child? Some may say it is out of selfishness. That maybe a reason for some. But I don't think it is the reason for all of them. I see this topic is going to cause me to spend much time researching.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

So the question I would ask is why? Why do so many women feel the need to have an abortion? What is it that is going on in their life that they feel they have to get rid of their unborn child? Some may say it is out of selfishness. That maybe a reason for some. But I don't think it is the reason for all of them. I see this topic is going to cause me to spend much time researching.

From a Christian perspective, I have been involved in supporting clinics that have old but usable Ultrasound scanners. When deployed with gentleness and humility, almost 99% of the women that could see their baby was a living soul, agreed (with help) to give birth and abandoned the idea of abortion.
What you are seeing on an epic scale is disinformation from PP and other organizations that promote the abortion industry. It probably boils down to: Follow the yellow brick road and see where it leads...

Then later, those industries employ Psycho-Heresy to attempt to fix the machines that they broke!

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

Because ABORTION is given them as an Option to unwanted pregnancy. They have been raised to believe it is quite fine to have unprotected SEX outside of marriage with serial partners that they share mutual lust with and if they get pregnant -  they can easily rid themselves of this BLOB of cells because they have been told it is NOT a baby yet and they are not murdering it and they can just get on with their lives.

Well I am sure that is one reason. I think there are other reason as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well I am sure that is one reason. I think there are other reason as well. 

The church appears to set the standards, even though ugly.

"... I was speaking with a Christian university campus minister about the issue of abortion, and he dismissed the topic with a wave.

“Abortion isn’t prevalent at our school," he said. "Contraception is widely available, but our students also take sexual purity to heart.”

I was a bit suspicious of his answer, so I spoke with a recent graduate of the same university about her thoughts.

“I suspect one in three women on campus have had an abortion,” she said matter-of-factly. “It may be higher. Christian kids don’t want to deal with the shame a pregnancy brings. So they abort instead of tell their parents.”

According to a study by the Guttmacher Institute, "Almost three-quarters of women obtaining abortions in 2008 reported a religious affiliation. The largest proportion were Protestant (37 percent), and most of the rest said that they were Catholic (28 percent) or that they had no religious affiliation (27 percent). One in five abortion patients identified themselves as born-again, evangelical, charismatic or fundamentalist; 75 percent of these were Protestant.”