• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"The days of Noah in Matthew 24 is the rapture of the church."

Not true .... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the tribulation period

The Lord's own will be taken first .... then Matthew 24 will take place just after and specifically wit regard to Israel 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

7 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Not true .... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the tribulation period

The Lord's own will be taken first .... then Matthew 24 will take place just after and specifically wit regard to Israel 

No, that's not correct. Many people don't know this but there's two parables in Matthew 24. The 1st parable, Matthew 24:4-31 (colored in blue) is for those who goes through the tribulation, namely Israel. The 2nd parable from Matthew 24:32-51 (colored in purple) is about the rapture, those taken into heaven and rewarded as described from Matthew 24:45-51 (The faithful servant and the evil servant). 

The 1st parable is from Matthew 24:4-31. (colored in blue). This parable is given to Israel and the world and is partially about Israel. The verses about Israel is from Matthew 24:15-22. The people that sees the AoD and flees to the mountain are the Israelis. This whole parable leads to the second coming, the very end of the second coming, not the beginning. The length of days of the second coming is not one day as most believe. I will prove that with scriptures another time. Mostly likely the early parts of next year.

The 2nd parable is from Matthew 24:32-51 (colored in purple). See how verse 32 starts off with Jesus saying "Now learn this parable from the fig tree." Here He starts a new parable. This is given solely for the church. He goes on telling us we don't know the timing which He'll be coming, not the day nor hour. But He gives us clues from all the signs and tells us to stay alert and watchful. 

Who are the servants mentioned from verse 45-51, that's the church. Only the church are the servants of Christ. Israel has not yet accepted Jesus.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+24%3A3-51&version=NKJV

Matthew 24:3-51New King James Version (NKJV)

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place”(whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Parable of the Fig Tree

32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

The Faithful Servant and the Evil Servant

45 “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. 48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, 50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, 51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

12 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

This whole parable leads to the second coming, the very end of the second coming, not the beginning. The length of days of the second coming is not one day as most believe. I will prove that with scriptures another time. Mostly likely the early parts of next year.

I promise I'll cover this topic sometimes next year. I need to because I want to warn the Israelis and the rest of the world of whats ahead. Many souls can potentially be lost from not correctly understanding Matthew 24. It's because there are two very dire warning Jesus gave to readers. Most are aware the Israelis will have to flee once they see the AoD, but hardly anyone ever discuss why many will be looking for Jesus at this time and many will be deceived, even the elects.

I'll explain why many will be looking for Jesus, even the elects.....the 144,000 of Israel. Be prepared, the information will shock a lot of people as it contradicts what everyone has been taught from books, the media and the internet. I'll show everyone the scriptures and let you all decide which you want to believe. 

Matthew 24:23-28 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Hi Sister,

This will make more sense to readers. Luke 17 and the days of Lot is a prophecy about the Abomination of Desolation. The prophetic warning Jesus gave to those living in Judea to flee to the mountains when they see the AoD. It's comparable to what happened to Lot after he fled the city, Sodom was later destroyed by fire from above. That's why in Luke 17:37, Christ said the vultures will be were the corpses are. Those who didn't flee Judea in time will die.

The days of Noah in Matthew 24 is the rapture of the church. In Matthew 24, He described His coming for the church at a time when everyone on earth will be conducting normal daily routine activities. 

However you'll noticed He starts off Luke 17 saying the people here are living like those in the days of Noah as they will also be doing normal daily routine activities. It's because the AoD takes place in Israel during the middle of the tribulation. Israel is at peace during the first half living safely without enduring God's wrath.

So when Israel's tribulation begins, it'll be like what happened when Lot fled the city and Sodom was later destroyed. Jerusalem will be destroyed at the AoD.

Luke 17:26-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; 29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.

So in summary, the Days of Noah is the rapture, and the start of the tribulation for the world. The Days of Lot is the Abomination of Desolation, and the start of the tribulation for Israel.

Hi Psalms 37:4

Ok thanks brother, I will start here, and I will show you how I understand this chapter;

Luke 17:20   And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

Speaking about when we accept Christ into our hearts.  Our heart becomes the temple of God.  There are no signs in the earth to observe, but a new faith, a new heart, because a new Word is put in there.

Luke 17:21   Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

If we are in the Word, we are in Christ, and Christ in us.  We are already in the kingdom, and the kingdom in us.

Luke 17:22   And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
Christ was not coming back in their days, but future.

Luke 17:23   And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.

Christ is not anywhere yet, because he is dwelling in you, where the Word is close to your heart.  Don't follow them....don't stray.

Luke 17:24   For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Christ is coming from the east.  This can be spiritual also.  The light (truth) always comes from the east, and sets on the west.  That light will shine first on his saints, then will move over to the west, where it's the darkest place (spritually), and they will see his light last.

Luke 17:25   But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.

Luke 17:26   And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luke 17:27   They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

The world was carrying on like normal without a care, like we are today, planning for the future, enjoying life....

Luke 17:28   Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

Same as in Lots day, carrying on like normal, and no idea what was coming....same as today for all those who have disregarded the Word of God.

Luke 17:29   But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

It was all leading up to destruction, the normal every day life without a care.....until this day, when they were taken by surprise.

Luke 17:30   Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Right up to the end, the unrighteous still have no clue what is going on.  Even through all the plagues that are coming, they still don't repent, because they don't realise this is the Lords doing.

Luke 17:31   In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

War is coming, no time to do anything.  Too late.

Luke 17:32   Remember Lot's wife.

She was turned into a pillar of salt because told not to look behind.  She looked behind because that City was where her heart laid.  Today for all, that City is Babylon, all don't want her destroyed.

Luke 17:33   Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

If we want to keep all those things we received of Babylon, we will be destroyed with her.  If we let go, for the Lords sake, our souls will be saved.

Luke 17:34   I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

In "that night" they are "taken"

Luke 17:35   Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:36   Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:37   And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

It all leads up to when these are taken, at the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial.  These have lived through the whole tribulation untouched, preserved.  Most of the saints are already persecuted, but not these ones...they are still alive.  Where are they taken?  With Christ, where he will be, standing on the Mount of Olives, ready to strike all those armies who come against him.

So as I see it, all leads up to this day. The world are all in darkness without a clue, this city of Babylon they dwell in will come to an end.

Also I have taken into consideration that the 2 witnesses will be killed shortly before this.  The whole world will rejoice, thinking they have peace again and things going back to normal, ...for 3 1/2 days,...then suddenly, their world changes again, as I believe the kings of the East cross over the Ephrates and start that huge war which will continue 45 days as spoken in Daniel, then that war is cut short, by the appearing.  The 7th angel comes, and the resurrection takes place for the gathering, then Christ will come with all his saints and touch down on the Mount of Olives.

I cannot see everyone partying and carrying on as normal on the day Christ descends on to the Mount of Olives, because there will be terrible things happening on the earth and men will be afraid hiding for their lives, but carrying on as normal before the 7 angels sound.  This will be such a disturbing time for all, and all will be put out of their comfort zones.

• Group:  Diamond Member

Again ..... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the coming time of Jacob's trouble, the 70th week decreed

None of the verses in the entire chapter are for today's believers

Those "taken and left" refer to Israel in the chapter

The Lord gives His discourse to His followers, who were all Israelites, even before they fully believed in Him as their Messiah

Today's believers will be made immortal just before the tribulation period [the 70th week] begins

Edited by Daniel 11:36

8 hours ago, Sister said:

Luke 17:37   And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

It all leads up to when these are taken, at the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial.  These have lived through the whole tribulation untouched, preserved.  Most of the saints are already persecuted, but not these ones...they are still alive.  Where are they taken?  With Christ, where he will be, standing on the Mount of Olives, ready to strike all those armies who come against him.

So as I see it, all leads up to this day. The world are all in darkness without a clue, this city of Babylon they dwell in will come to an end.

Also I have taken into consideration that the 2 witnesses will be killed shortly before this.  The whole world will rejoice, thinking they have peace again and things going back to normal, ...for 3 1/2 days,...then suddenly, their world changes again, as I believe the kings of the East cross over the Ephrates and start that huge war which will continue 45 days as spoken in Daniel, then that war is cut short, by the appearing.  The 7th angel comes, and the resurrection takes place for the gathering, then Christ will come with all his saints and touch down on the Mount of Olives.

I cannot see everyone partying and carrying on as normal on the day Christ descends on to the Mount of Olives, because there will be terrible things happening on the earth and men will be afraid hiding for their lives, but carrying on as normal before the 7 angels sound.  This will be such a disturbing time for all, and all will be put out of their comfort zones.

Hi Sister,

We don't have to agree with each other. Some of the stuff you wrote I agree and some I don't. But I have a few questions concerning the stuff you wrote from the quote above, particularly that I bold in red.  I'm not suggesting it's right, I just want to clarify your view as it's a little hard to follow.

Let me see if I can put all this together what you're telling me. It sounds like you're saying at the 7th trumpet/7th vial, Christ will descend upon the Mount of Olives. The dead in Christ will be resurrected at this time. Christ and everyone prepares for battle against all those who comes against Christ including the Kings of the East. And this all happens at the Mount of Olives?

Do you believe the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial are concurrent? If so, what's your chronology of the Seals, Trumpets and Vials?

You mentioned Christ standing on the Mount of Olive prepared for war. You also mentioned the Kings of the East. Where does the battle of Armageddon fit into this?

8 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Again ..... Matthew 24 is all about Israel in the coming time of Jacob's trouble, the 70th week decreed

None of the verses in the entire chapter are for today's believers

Matthew 24:30 New King James Version (NKJV)

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Well okay if you say so.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

The next part of Biblical prophecy will be the Lord's move to make His own immortal [Revelation 3:10]

Next He will bring the tribulation upon the earth [Revelation 6:12-17]

This period will last for 7 years [Revelation 8 .... Revelation 19]

He will then appear upon the earth and rule it for 1000 years

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Hi Sister,

We don't have to agree with each other. Some of the stuff you wrote I agree and some I don't. But I have a few questions concerning the stuff you wrote from the quote above, particularly that I bold in red.  I'm not suggesting it's right, I just want to clarify your view as it's a little hard to follow.

Let me see if I can put all this together what you're telling me. It sounds like you're saying at the 7th trumpet/7th vial, Christ will descend upon the Mount of Olives. The dead in Christ will be resurrected at this time. Christ and everyone prepares for battle against all those who comes against Christ including the Kings of the East. And this all happens at the Mount of Olives?

Hi Psalms37:4

Yes, you have understood but I will put it in this order to make it easier to follow;

At the start of the 6th trumpet/6th vial, the Kings of the East cross over the Ephrates River into Israel to make war on the FP's kingdom.  All the nations join in and this is the start of the 3rd WW.

Whilst all the armies are fighting there, Christ appears in the sky.  Christ has come only with his angels.  This cuts that war short, but there is another war following straight after, the war against the Lamb.  All those armies warring each other, team up as one and re-assemble in Megiddo.

Now the 7th trumpet blows, and the resurrection takes place.  The saints are taken up to meet the Lord in the air, those who are alive are picked up also.

Christ now lures those armies to the Mount of Olives by descending there with his angels and saints.

When Christ descends there, the Mount of Olives splits into three.  This will create a valley for the the people inside the city of Jerusalem, and those just outside to escape (the remnants of Israel)

Another valley, which is already there, just between the City of Jerusalem and the Mount of olives,  (I was wrong before, I thought it was on the west of the city) this valley is called Jehoshaphat (or valley of Hinnom), where they once sacrificed their children,...and the armies will travel down north from Megiddo through this valley making their way to the Mount of Olives to attack Christ.

Christ has them all in the one place, in that deep bury where he will kill them.

And this is where those who were taken (in the field, at the millstone etc) will be taken to...The Mt of Olives,.where all the armies are surrounded.  Where the eagles will be gathered.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

It splits into three.  The half that moves to the West will disturb the landscape of the city of Jerusalem. This provides a route for those in the city to escape from.  They will flee north, away from the action (not 100% but still working it out)

Revelation 16:19   And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Do you believe the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial are concurrent?

Psalms37:4

Yes I believe they are concurrent. 

If so, what's your chronology of the Seals, Trumpets and Vials?

1 seal - past (Christianity spread, but not according to the truth/nevertheless, Christ name is preached to the gentiles) - and it continues...

2nd seal - past (ww1 & ww2)...and wars continue.....

3rd seal - past (after affects of war)....and continues....

4th seal - FP and the beast are given power, death follows him, ...it starts next

5th seal - Mark of the beast is issued, then persecution of the saints.

6th seal - 7 angels/vial begin - up to the 6th angel.

7th seal - 7th angel/The coming/picking up of the saints/Christ fights back/final destruction of Babylon/Christ announced King.

You mentioned Christ standing on the Mount of Olive prepared for war. You also mentioned the Kings of the East. Where does the battle of Armageddon fit into this?

There are two great wars to occur.  The Kings of the East are the "Mede's" (Islam and their brothers).  They have a grudge against the FP and his kingdom.  God is using them to incite this war and to destroy the "hardware" of Babylon, and all her strongholds.  All the kings of the earth join in this battle, and this war starts off as man against man, nation against nation.

Whilst they are all there in Israel (how convient), Christ appears to cut that war short or else no flesh will be saved.  But Christ is just showing signs in the sky at this moment, not making himself known yet.  Now they assemble at Armageddon to war the Lamb.

So two wars here, as soon as one finishes, preparations for the next one follow immediately leading to the destruction of all those soldiers there in the one place, ...in that valley of Jehoshaphat.