missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

It has been interesting to read through this post.

One thing that has has always stood out to me is that my mom, dad and brother all have blue eyes and I have green eyes.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Annette said:

It has been interesting to read through this post.

One thing that has has always stood out to me is that my mom, dad and brother all have blue eyes and I have green eyes.

Even if you had one eye blue the other green.   I STILL LUVS YA SISTER .  you be encouraged and praise the LORD. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 11/18/2017 at 4:34 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

I was born with no teeth.  does that count .   but I was born with two other brothers that look identical to me.  all two minutes apart .  identical triplets.

Oh!  You mean there are more of you?  Friend, you are most definitely one of a kind and unique.  Thank you for your kindness when I need it the most.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Willa said:

Oh!  You mean there are more of you?  Friend, you are most definitely one of a kind and unique.  Thank you for your kindness when I need it the most.

Well be blessed willa you loved sister.    you loved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/20/2017 at 6:11 AM, ayin jade said:

I see color in words and in some sounds. Its not as sharp as it used to be when I was younger. 

I remember the day I discovered it had a name, and that I was different. I was watching an unsolved mysteries show and they were discussing the topic with the 2 neurologists who wrote a book on it. I sat there open mouthed and turned to my husband "this is what I have." I promptly got their book and read all about it. It is only a neurological quirk that some folks have. Just a crossing of senses. Unfortunately some new agers took hold of this and attach silly spiritualism to it.

I have  wondered if this "quirk" so called is actually the way we all were once before the human race was degraded  by sin. Same with being ambidextrous. And above genius level in intelligence. And have super strength without the need for massive amounts of adrenaline in emergencies. And be able to have vision like eagles...etc. Not so sure about the webbed feet...sorry. Oh, yeah. 3 frienduffs. The mind boggles.

As for me, the only extraordinary thing about me is that I am extraordinarily normal.

1 minute ago, brakelite said:

I have  wondered if this "quirk" so called is actually the way we all were once before the human race was degraded  by sin. Same with being ambidextrous. And above genius level in intelligence. And have super strength without the need for massive amounts of adrenaline in emergencies. And be able to have vision like eagles...etc. Not so sure about the webbed feet...sorry. Oh, yeah. 3 frienduffs. The mind boggles.

As for me, the only extraordinary thing about me is that I am extraordinarily normal.

Those who evangelize JESUS as the Only way and that he is no minister of sin

have a special name give to us.     Jihaders.    Yeah the pope bestowed that honor upon us .    SO EMBRACE IT

cause I had sooner be called a jihader for preaching the gospel of JESUS , than to be called a loving good man for preaching world peace all inclusive gospel.

And I have a HUNCH ,  you do too.    Be blessed.    I guess we unique in that way.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those who evangelize JESUS as the Only way and that he is no minister of sin

have a special name give to us.     Jihaders.    Yeah the pope bestowed that honor upon us .    SO EMBRACE IT

cause I had sooner be called a jihader for preaching the gospel of JESUS , than to be called a loving good man for preaching world peace all inclusive gospel.

And I have a HUNCH ,  you do too.    Be blessed.    I guess we unique in that way.

That is one of the nicest things anyone said about me. A Jihadist. Fanatical Bible thumping extremist.

• Praise God! 1

3 minutes ago, brakelite said:

That is one of the nicest things anyone said about me. A Jihadist. Fanatical Bible thumping extremist.

Let us embrace it .    cause if the world loves ya , YOU DOING SOMETHING ALL WRONG .

When men, magazines , gay magazines speak well of your message WOE unto you for so did they unto WHO,  THE FALSE PROPHETS.

and forbes and magazines OF the world are saying GOOD THINGS bout this pope and about rick warrens and others for their SEEKER friendly all inclusive messages.

BET these same magazines would not nominate pauls message , CHRISTS MESSAGE as good and nominating them for peace prizes.

I got scary news for most .     IF sinners who have NO DESIRE to repent but only live and honor sin,    SAY YOUR MESSAGE is gentle and kind.    YOU PREACHING A FALSE ONE BABY.

Hey brakelite .   Heres our title from those magazines and men,   HATERS ,  demon possessed, DONT KNOW GOD , jihaders , dangerous ,

SOUNDS A LOT LIKE WHAT the unrepentant called CHRIST DONT IT .   so marvel not my brethren if the world hate you, KNOW IT HATED ME FIRST .

On those words I bid my fare thee well.    DECISOIN TIME FOLKS .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/18/2017 at 4:10 PM, missmuffet said:

Something interesting about me that you may not know is.......

I was born with two teeth.

Next :D

Well, I was born very young at a very early age!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well, I was born very young at a very early age!

NO KIDDING??!! :blink: