• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"After the king of the north nukes Egypt in daniel 11:40,no one will be able to live there for forty years.It will be so contaminated no foot can even pass through it"

The king of the north will not "nuke" Egypt, but will make it a part of his kingdom in the Middle East

And Daniel 11:31 has already passed .... Daniel 11:21-35 is all about Antiochus IV and his dealings with Israel

Daniel 11:36-45 is still a future event that will be carried out by the king of the north during the coming 70th week decreed for Israel .... the coming tribulation period

Dan 11:31 had not taken,place.If you believe Jesus , you will consider this seeing Jesus said it will take place and is a sign of his coming.

http://biblehub.com/mark/13-14.htm

Just because someone claimedDan 11:31 took place long ago doesn't mean,it did.Jesus obviously didn't believe that claim.lol

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Shows how much you know about scripture and historical events .... not enough

Continue on with your study

Daniel 11:21-35 has been fulfilled .... no doubt

6 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Shows how much you know about scripture and historical events .... not enough

Continue on with your study

Daniel 11:21-35 has been fulfilled .... no doubt

Dan11:21 has happened.

I witnessed that myself.

I started understanding this book during the second war with the king of the south.

Trump will announce again Tuesday or Wednesday that he will move the tabernacle of his palace betwern,the seas in the holy mountain yet again.

For some reason,he believes he will bring peace to Israel.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Egypt will be unihabitable for forty years because of the radiation.After forty years the Egyptians who lived and their children shall start returning but it will always remain a base country and will never be strong.

This is correct and biblical. 

Ezekiel 29:8-15 New King James Version (NKJV)

‘Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will bring a sword upon you and cut off from you man and beast. And the land of Egypt shall become desolate and waste; then they will know that I am the Lord, because he said, ‘The River is mine, and I have made it. 10 Indeed, therefore, I am against you and against your rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Ethiopia. 11 Neither foot of man shall pass through it nor foot of beast pass through it, and it shall be uninhabited forty years. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.”

13 ‘Yet, thus says the Lord God: “At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the peoples among whom they were scattered. 14 I will bring back the captives of Egypt and cause them to return to the land of Pathros, to the land of their origin, and there they shall be a lowly kingdom. 15 It shall be the lowliest of kingdoms; it shall never again exalt itself above the nations, for I will diminish them so that they will not rule over the nations anymore.

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ps,it not just Egypt that suffers this fate.Far as I know there are ten countries involved in attacking Israel and the king of the north military that he placed in jerusalem in Dan 11:31.

All of those countries that attack Jerusalem will suffer as Egypt.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-12.htm

Like I've said.Islam,is going to have a bad day.They trusted in a lie and they will pay the price.

I was merely covering the countries mentioned in Ezekiel 32:17-32, but that's correct, almost all the countries of the Middle East will be invaded, plundered and destroy by the a/c when he goes forth conquering and to conquer.

8 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I was merely covering the countries mentioned in Ezekiel 32:17-32, but that's correct, almost all the countries of the Middle East will be invaded, plundered and destroy by the a/c when he goes forth conquering and to conquer.

I don't understand why people call the king of the north the a.c..

He doesnt say the things an a.c. says in John.

I just see him as a narcissist.A foul mouthed fool who thinks he's knows it all.A really bad case of the God complex.

Not to mention he has a hot head to boot.

Well,we will see what his peace plan for israel says and I think tomorrow or Wednesday he will pledge to move the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem again but he is expected to sign another waiver on,it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,we will see what his peace plan for israel says and I think tomorrow or Wednesday he will pledge to move the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem again but he is expected to sign another waiver on,it.

I've been reading about this too the last 3 days. The consensus is Trump will sign the waiver and keep the embassy in Tel Aviv for another six months but will recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. That's what they say from what I've been reading. Would be a bombshell move if Trump recognizes Jerusalem. Might even spark tension amongst the Palestinians. The timing is correct too as I don't expect the embassy moving to Jerusalem till next year.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

20 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

This is correct and biblical. 

Ezekiel 29:8-15 New King James Version (NKJV)

‘Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will bring a sword upon you and cut off from you man and beast. And the land of Egypt shall become desolate and waste; then they will know that I am the Lord, because he said, ‘The River is mine, and I have made it. 10 Indeed, therefore, I am against you and against your rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from Migdol to Syene, as far as the border of Ethiopia. 11 Neither foot of man shall pass through it nor foot of beast pass through it, and it shall be uninhabited forty years. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.”

13 ‘Yet, thus says the Lord God: “At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the peoples among whom they were scattered. 14 I will bring back the captives of Egypt and cause them to return to the land of Pathros, to the land of their origin, and there they shall be a lowly kingdom. 15 It shall be the lowliest of kingdoms; it shall never again exalt itself above the nations, for I will diminish them so that they will not rule over the nations anymore.

I'm not going to be technical or long, but consider this...

Syene is the present location of Egypt's Aswan Dam, built, financed and finished by the Russians in the 70's. Ninety percent of the Egyptian population lives next to the Nile River. The Aswan Dam is built like a tank and it's improbable any high explosives could break it. If a nation or military wanted to crush and destroy Egypt permanently, it would only take a small nuclear weapon dropped on the Aswan Dam. The radio active tsunami flood water would completely wipe out everything North of Syene, the major areas of Egypt, and the prevalent winds would blow South of Syene, causing radioactive fallout and a diaspora.

This could be the reason Egypt is not a participant in the Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion of Israel. Egypt is now very politically unstable, it wouldn't take much for IDF intelligence to deem Egypt an immanent threat to the security of Israel. It could be a group of Muslim terrorists like ISIS, Shia radical Muslim's take control of Egypt and want to rush the return of their expected one? 

It's also possible IMO Egypt could be destroyed during the Psalm 83: war of Israels bordering nations. Doesn't anyone find it curious that not one Muslim nation (inner circle) around Israel, is listed or participates in the Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion, where are they?

Just my thoughts on how biblical prophesy could play out during these end-times. We already see the great threat Russia, Hezbollah and Iran are posturing and pursuing toward Israel. What would be the quickest and most effective way to stop that threat immediately? Damascus - Big BOOM...

Edited by Dennis1209

35 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Syene is the present location of Egypt's Aswan Dam, built, financed and finished by the Russians in the 70's. Ninety percent of the Egyptian population lives next to the Nile River. The Aswan Dam is built like a tank and it's improbable any high explosives could break it. If a nation or military wanted to crush and destroy Egypt permanently, it would only take a small nuclear weapon dropped on the Aswan Dam. The radio active tsunami flood water would completely wipe out everything North of Syene, the major areas of Egypt, and the prevalent winds would blow South of Syene, causing radioactive fallout and a diaspora.

Yeah that's the reason. The dam will be nuked and the water contaminated. It's in the bible but I'm just a little lazy to go dig it up. As for who will drop the bomb on Egypt, that can be a debate and I "believe" (not firm) it'll be Iran. Will have to check my notes and dig scripture again.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-43.htm

In this verse Egypt is rich.Its not desolate and it not a third world country.Just a few verses after this the first resurrection takes place.

It is at this time Egypt is made desolate because there's not another war mentioned in the bible .1000 years after this war at the end of daniel Gog invades Israel without Egypt's involvment.