IGNORED

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders US embassy move

Guest shiloh357

13 hours ago, OldSchool2 said:

There was a reason it was put off for more than just six months, and that reason was the current consequence of rioting in Israel.

The administration needed time to consider the possible consequences before acting.  Ultimately, they did the right thing.  If it was up to me, anyone rioting would be shot down in the street.  They would get one warning, and that would be it.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

Shiloh....I have a love for Israel and the Jewish people that just ain’t natural. We owe them so much.The Bible is a Jewish Book  , written by Jewish authors  , all about a Jewish Savior. And Man ,I loved Zola Levitt....his show is still very good , but there was no replacing him.Your post was very interesting to me....please send more stuff like this if you please to do so.I am sure you have heard of Zola , but if not please google Levitt News Letter......you will love it        Go to classic Zola videos when you get there.  God bless you

Saw where you had an interest in replacement theology.....Zola discussed this at length many times.....he despised it....me too!

Edited by Sam Smith

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Sam Smith said:

Shiloh....I have a love for Israel and the Jewish people that just ain’t natural. We owe them so much.The Bible is a Jewish Book  , written by Jewish authors  , all about a Jewish Savior. And Man ,I loved Zola Levitt....his show is still very good , but there was no replacing him.Your post was very interesting to me....please send more stuff like this if you please to do so.I am sure you have heard of Zola , but if not please google Levitt News Letter......you will love it        Go to classic Zola videos when you get there.  God bless you

Saw where you had an interest in replacement theology.....Zola discussed this at length many times.....he despised it....me too!

I loved Zola Levitt.   I wish he were still with us.  Can you imagine what he would have said about Trump's announcement?  I am disappointed he didn't live long enough to see it. 

I first heard about replacement theology through Zola and I have always been on a mission to stamp it out wherever it rears its ugly head.   It is a major heresy.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

9 hours ago, Butero said:

The administration needed time to consider the possible consequences before acting.  Ultimately, they did the right thing.  If it was up to me, anyone rioting would be shot down in the street....

As the only democracy in the Middle East, that's not how Israel operates.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

As the only democracy in the Middle East, that's not how Israel operates.

Democracy doesn't allow and should not allow for violent riots.  They should be shot in the street. Once you start murdering innocent people in a riot, all bets are off.   And if a few rioters were shot by police, those riots would stop.  Once the rioters find out that "freedom of speech" is not  a shield for violent behavior, rioting would become over-rated.

15 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There was no other way to do it and simply announce the recognition the way he did....

Oh yes there was another way!

If Prez Trump had simply not signed the waiver preventing the move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem it would have been a de facto recognition of that city as Israel's capital without any fanfare to give local Muslims yet another excuse to riot.

It was that simple, but Trump instead chose to blow his own horn.

"... do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of" (Matt. 6:2).

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Democracy doesn't allow and should not allow for violent riots.  They should be shot in the street...

What part of "As the only democracy in the Middle East, that's not how Israel operates" didn't you understand?

Guest shiloh357
24 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

What part of "As the only democracy in the Middle East, that's not how Israel operates" didn't you understand?

Democracy isn't a shield for murder. Being a democracy has nothing to do with it. 

Guest shiloh357
32 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

And you would have been on here condemning that way as well.   You hate Trump and you cannot allow anything he does to be the right way even if you would have supported it had it been someone else that did it. It's only the wrong way because we're talking about Trump.

If Prez Trump had simply not signed the waiver preventing the move of the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem it would have been a de facto recognition of that city as Israel's capital without any fanfare to give local Muslims yet another excuse to riot.

And what makes you think that option  was available to him???   I mean, we've already seen how challenged your posts are when it comes to facts, so we have no reason to trust your reasoning on this either.  And like I said, if he done it that way, you would be on here criticizing that, as well.   So your posts are pretty meaningless.

"... do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of" (Matt. 6:2).

He was not blowing his own horn.   Your posts bring a reproach upon Scripture in how they misuse Scripture to support your ungodly, unChristian hatred of Trump and the  false information that they contain. 

Edited by shiloh357

1 hour ago, OldSchool2 said:

That scripture has nothing to do with this kind of situation.  It only applies to religious activity to be seen.  If you pray or do good deeds to be seen, you already have a reward.  The leader of a country making a policy change is a big deal, and should be announced with fanfare.  Trump did it the right way, and no matter how he did it, the riots would have taken place.  There is no way the Palestinian leaders would have had their heads so far in the sand, they didn't notice when we moved our embassy.  Trump could have done it your way, and then he would have looked cowardly, like he didn't want the world to notice our friendship with Israel.