IGNORED

The historicity of the pre-trib rapture of the Church has always come directly from the Bible

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The way I heard it was

Justin

So you are building your eschatology on what way or how you heard something...  Not based on Fact.

So what is Paul questioning in 2 Thes 2:1 - Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you brothers not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us saying the day of the Lord has already come.

What was the concern of some believers at that time.  Not the 2nd Coming; for they knew that they would be seeing Christ here on  earth, and that did not happen.  So it had to be something else which was bothering them.  It had to be the Harpozo, the Church being gathered to the Bridegroom that was of concern to them.

The immanent nature of the Harpozo (Rapture). This is what believers at that time were taught.  Then Paul goes into detail on what will bring on this event.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Edited by Montana Marv
spelling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

We were not anymore prepared for the second advent of Yeshua than for the first.

We watched and waited for the Israelis to get going on building the temple. We studied signs and looked for the beginnings of the seven years. We spent an inordinate amount of time glorifying the AoD and searching for this man of sin.

We did not understand that this type of entity would never enter into a man-made agreement with anybody, least of all Israel. We watched as the world’s political systems diced up Israel via peace accords. We saw Rome gathering its flocks as they headed for the cliffs.

It is only now that I understand Daniel’s words had already mostly been fulfilled. The devil really had us going there; saying Daniel was talking about the anti-christ. Gabriel was referring to The Messiah.
This far reaching anti-Semitic hoax was perpetuated on believers world-wide.

We all wrote books and thesis about Daniel’s book relating Gabriel’s message. We went to seminars and spent so much time looking for something that never happened, nor ever would happen until the very end when Yeshua comes in His Glory. We saw society slowly breaking down as the heavens displayed shooting stars for nights on end. Eventually this shower of small meteorites took out all our satellites.

When communications failed, we were lost. There are just a few of us in this area now as I scratch these words on a rock. I hope someone will read them and learn about deception; and be ready for Yeshua and His Angels.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Justin

So you are building your eschatology on what way or how you heard something...  Not based on Fact.

So what is Paul questioning in 2 Thes 2:1 - Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you brothers not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us saying the day of the Lord has already come.

What was the concern of some believers at that time.  Not the 2nd Coming; for they knew that they would be seeing Christ here on  earth, and that did not happen.  So it had to be something else which was bothering them.  It had to be the Harpozo, the Church being gathered to the Bridegroom that was of concern to them.

The immanent nature of the Harpozo (Rapture). This is what believers at that time were taught.  Then Paul goes into detail on what will bring on this event.

In Christ

Montana Marv

What? You aren't serious. 

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

What? You aren't serious. 

Absolutely

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

Absolutely

Fully convinced? Unshakable?

P.s. There is no pre-trib rapture.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Fully convinced? Unshakable?

So what "day of the Lord" has already come; was Paul speaking of in 2 Thes 2:1.?  There had to be something going on at that time for Paul to respond to this incident.  The verse starts out by saying; Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him. Is this referring to the Rapture or the Second Coming?  If it were the Second Coming, there would be no doubt, no worry, I see it with my own eyes.  If it was referring to the Rapture, there could be doubt (Oh, I was left behind), and this would  worry people (believers).  Would not this not being gathered to him freak a lot of people out?

Just some questions you will need to sort out for yourself.  Why is this concern even being bought up to Paul?

In Christ

Montana Marv

14 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

P.s. There is no pre-trib rapture.

So you will gut it out with the rest of the world then, in being part of all mankind who were not killed by the three plagues of Rev 9:18.  v 20 - The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood, idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

I believe a Pre-Trib Rapture is the only viable position.  The only position which one cannot calculate before hand.  The final 7 years is yet to be put in place.  As Daniel 9:24 says;  70 Sevens are (decreed, determined, prophesied, scheduled for) Daniel's people TO; 1. Finish transgression, 2. Put an end to sin, 3. Atone for wickedness, 4. Bring in everlasting righteousness, 5. Seal up vision and prophecy, 6. Anoint the most holy.

When has Israel (Daniel's people) put these six tasks into their hearts.  Have you put them into your heart?

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv. Ever wondered WHY the RC church removed Esdras from the 1611 Bible?

Check out how it is in direct opposition to the pre-trib stuff. I.e. the TAKING away of the wrong doer, 'as in the days of Noah'. TAKEN.

Read Esdras and be prepared to be surprised.

Esdras says it is more blessed to remain than to have been taken to death. So of course the church had to be diametrically opposed to this in their pre-trib rapture stuff. Yeshuah  told us that we should beware of those that come in My Name. Not Mohammedans, not pagans, not other religions, but those that wear the apparel of the church. They will be the deceivers. Deception is in the church.

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Marv. Ever wondered WHY the RC church removed Esdras from the 1611 Bible?

Check out how it is in direct opposition to the pre-trib stuff. I.e. the TAKING away of the wrong doer, 'as in the days of Noah'. TAKEN.

Read Esdras and be prepared to be surprised.

Esdras says it is more blessed to remain than to have been taken to death. So of course the church had to be diametrically opposed to this in their pre-trib rapture stuff. Yeshuah  told us that we should beware of those that come in My Name. Not Mohammedans, not pagans, not other religions, but those that wear the apparel of the church. They will be the deceivers. Deception is in the church.

I really don't care what goes on in the RCC.  I don't delve into it.  So I should beware of you then (beware of those that come in My Name), covers a lot of people.

In Christ

Montana Marv