• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Neighbor I love ya,  I do.   But we should never dress in a way that can tempt people.  it easy.  just plain clothes that don't reveal.   how simple.

Cleavage should not be exposed.  Christains , CHRISTAINS should know how to dress and behave themselves in Christ like manner.   WE know the world dont

so preach Christ to the lost   .   But the church should KNOW how to walk and live , thus correct the erring memebers.  and cleavage.   neighbor I surely thought you would know better.

I still say it is chest hair, and not much  of an enticement in of itself.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I still say it is chest hair, and not much  of an enticement in of itself.

Chest hair??? Then you are seeing what you want to see. But it looks to me like cleavage and that is the way the person who drew the picture wants to portray women.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

23 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Chest hair??? Then you are seeing what you want to see. But it looks to me like cleavage and that is the way the person who drew the picture wants to portray women.

Guess it depends upon the mind of the person doesn't it?

But seriously; I just realized, about every living thing God has created has beauty that entices.

I don't imagine God intended that enticement He designed into  the living things for evil purpose.

Why every plant has it's bloom,  everything created has  enticement and beauty of a kind.

It is what the human heart with it's depravity from before leaving even the womb has that is the sin against God. Jesus has made that clear as He upped the standard in his declaration that sin is in the heart.

I suggest that it is evident, and that even a blind man can sin the sin of lust at the enticement of his depraved mind's eye.  

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

But seriously; I just realized, about every living thing God has created has beauty that entices.

I don't imagine God intended that enticement He designed into  the living things for evil purpose.

Why every plant has it's bloom,  everything created has  enticement and beauty of a kind.

It is what the human heart with it's depravity from before leaving even the womb has that is the sin against God. Jesus has made that clear as He upped the standard in his declaration that sin is in the heart.

I suggest that it is evident, and that even a blind man can sin the sin of lust at the enticement of his depraved mind's eye.  

To each their own huh?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Correct neighbor.  BUT ,   we are not to lust after a woman .   and.............if we think we cant be tempted if the cleavage is showing ,  we lying .

that alone should let any woman of GOD , cover up so as SHE is not part of causing one to lust .   come on neighbor .  if a woman is wearing low cut shirts

WHY you really think she does that .    ATTENTION at the least .  I am a man and  I used to wear tank tops and tight pants.    YEAH I made the excuse it was comfortable

and the style.  BUT , I wanted that attention neighbor .    Yeah I was a liar , bout convinced myself too.  but deep down I KNEW , I knew why I wore it

and comfort was a lie .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

To each their own huh?

IF we can just get neighbor back on track he would see so clear.   My advice is we pray for the FIRST LOVE to enter his heart all over again.

where it was all about GOD, all about seeking and feeding from the bible and just focused on THE LORD above   .    

He is in this state where his emotions are somewhat mixed.   We just need to pray as one the FIRST love back on his heart .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Amen to that bro.

its cleavage, but  come on. its so minor. youre missing the piint of the comic

1 minute ago, creativemechanic said:

its cleavage, but  come on. its so minor. youre missing the piint of the comic

Cleavage is cleavage. I don't take the smallest thing that is worldly lightly as a born again Christian.

I am no fan of any of these "cartoons", and have said so before. To me they  are putdowns of people, a stereotyping, and hit me as being rather cynical, not uplifting. except this one does have a reference to something uplifting in it's closing panel. That is an improvement  in my opinion for whatever my opinion is worth.

Like Missmuffet I too wonder about the manner in which all females are drawn in these strips. I also wonder about the need to hint at profane slang and to use a hint of ebonics. It is all a negative stereotyping. 

I was having a little fun  referring to the curly line as chest hair. Perhaps fun is not allowed into some lives, and perhaps I miss any humor that is in the comics, or any irony. But hey I see humor all around me, God has a wonderful sense of it built into much of His creation.

Still think  it looks like a chest hair to me.

Edited by Neighbor

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Correct neighbor.  BUT ,   we are not to lust after a woman .   and.............if we think we cant be tempted if the cleavage is showing ,  we lying .

that alone should let any woman of GOD , cover up so as SHE is not part of causing one to lust .   come on neighbor .  if a woman is wearing low cut shirts

WHY you really think she does that .    ATTENTION at the least .  I am a man and  I used to wear tank tops and tight pants.    YEAH I made the excuse it was comfortable

and the style.  BUT , I wanted that attention neighbor .    Yeah I was a liar , bout convinced myself too.  but deep down I KNEW , I knew why I wore it

and comfort was a lie .  

I didn't need to hear that confession.

I'll likely never be able to read your posts again without that  unfortunate image coming to mind.

Edited by Neighbor