• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

18 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's a challenge for y'all:

Give me just one scripture prior to Noah's flood where there was an unclean spirit, evil spirit, or a casting out of a demon (not a, or the devil). 

Read Genesis.  Enough said.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That church is of total darkness.    I pray many come out of her .   I truly believe some will.  they keep coming out .   

But that church is fast swallowing up all religions and faiths into her ONE WORLD religion.

Goodness,   I see a super bowel commercial today on a post .    It was TOYOTA.    you know what its theme was , WE all ON THE SAME TEAM.

it had this group of men heading to the game,   Muslim , buddits  , jew , christain.   and so on .............I AM WORE OUT with this lie

but I warned us all, they will propagandize this , just as they did with the gays...........till its generally accepted.  THEN BAM laws will change .  ITS COMING

and we better none sell out to its lies .   Watch protestants ,Lutherans , emgergent , scores of others....................Already and have been JOINING for UNITY with ROME

and not only that ,   Rome has hold on interfaith ,  as jews , christains , muslims , others are all joinig hands for world peace.

IF people cant see what is going on ,   Look up the history.  its an agenda for ONE world religion that does the bidding of a one world govt.

Ever wonder why the last two popes have made the cries they have .   THIS IS ALL A SET UP .  and their number one enemy

well go watch what the man at the UN said and others have said.   THEY balk at JESUS is the ONLY WAY.    so that is who their enemies will be .  US , who wont budge from that .

We got a head on collision coming .   and sooner rather than later.   this is leading the world to the beast .  FOR WORLD PEACE .

That church is of total darkness.  

The Church are the born again Christians who will most likely not be deceived.

You're talking about unbelievers ?

But that church is fast swallowing up all religions and faiths into her ONE WORLD religion.

Jesus promised to keep us until the end.

He will keep you strong until the end, so that you will be blameless on the Day of our LordJesus the Messiah. NET Bible He will also ... us and you in Christ. He anointed us, Philippians 1:6. For I am confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:10

As far as I can see it Friend you're talking about unbelievers as only Christians are called the Church. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You can either believe it or not .   But I aint ever going to stop warning out.   either look it up and test me , OR IGNORE ME .  

I aint changing how I do or warn.   warnings are a general.   IF I cant prove it and you don't want to believe it , DONT .

Friend , Cobalt is not against you warning unbelievers,but he likes to see where you read what you post as we all like to see,what if I post there is a blue man on the moon?

You know what I mean, I would have to back that up :)

• Group:  Mars Hill

21 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The Church are the born again Christians who will most likely not be deceived.

Really ?

18 minutes ago, angels4u said:

back that up

Okay,  let's see you back that up .... (or simplify to be truth only - a lot of confusion and deception is just because it is in English with western ways of thinking, btw)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  100
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Actually, unbelievers are possessed by the devil already, they just don't know it and the enemy will leave them alone , it's the Christians he's after. A Christian cannot be possessed but they can be oppressed .

Hope this helps?

Are you a Christian?

Yes I am. Just curious if Satan can attack the hearts of an unbeliever, or someone who isn't as strong in the belief to keep them from seeing God. I see that very often. People are lost in sin and don't know it and wonder why their life is filled with issues. Not saying that Christians who are strong in their belief don't have issues, but we have the Word to fall back on in our times of trouble. So many people do not, and they are lost in a never ending cycle of sin and hurt, complete darkness. It just seems like satan has a grip on them for the sole purpose of keeping them from coming to God. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here's a challenge for y'all:

Give me just one scripture prior to Noah's flood where there was an unclean spirit, evil spirit, or a casting out of a demon (not a, or the devil). 

Read psalm 82 and Gen 6. See how the disobedient angels were admonished in the High Council. There is other stuff too.

That was the reason for the flood.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Justin Adams said:

Read psalm 82 and Gen 6. See how the disobedient angels were admonished in the High Council. There is other stuff too.

That was the reason for the flood.

Who became "unclean" and was cast out in Genesis the first few chapters ?    (I think this fits the original question of someone else)

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

They are relegated to the principalities and powers (fallen but still powerful). They are compelled to do God's bidding on earth. But like when Michael had to help Gabriel after speaking to Daniel, they still are of considerable power.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

22 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

In other words, you will continue to make claims about things without providing proof.  Which renders everything you say moot.

In actuality, without providing proof when you make an accusation, you are not "warning out."  That is not what you are doing, and the behavior itself is neither noble or useful to anyone.  Without actually displaying, with evidence that what you say is true when it comes to a false teacher or a denomination you believe teaches false doctrines your warnings are about as useful as an article in the National Enquirer.

FOLLOW CHRIST .     but we have a major problem.      What CHRIST do many preach.  

If I come telling you to believe IN CHRIST and then preach him as a minstir of sin,   I aint  preaching Christ .

cobalt , how many people you see, praising JESUS , yet living no different than the rest of the world.

Are those saved.  NOPE , they were led , by their own heart , to sit under men who preached NOT CHRIST , but name only CHRIST .

And we have not so learned CHRIST ,   LEARN HIM ,  HIS SAYINGS are KEY.   always will be .  HIS SAYINGS will be what we either love or twisted some .

what we love shows WHO WE FOLLOW .   Cause GOD pours the REAL LOVE in our hearts.    And if we LOVE CHRIST , WE LOVE , we just LOVE HIS SAYINGS .

THAT is THE CHURCH YOU SHOULD BE IN.      THE CHURCH OF THE ONE TRUE CHRIST .   

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

28 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

In other words, you will continue to make claims about things without providing proof.  Which renders everything you say moot.

In actuality, without providing proof when you make an accusation, you are not "warning out."  That is not what you are doing, and the behavior itself is neither noble or useful to anyone.  Without actually displaying, with evidence that what you say is true when it comes to a false teacher or a denomination you believe teaches false doctrines your warnings are about as useful as an article in the National Enquirer.

So how come not everyone is rendering the warnings moot.     You just ponder that one a bit .    And sure I will give evidences if I can.  some things are future , I cant prove those .

but what I can I will.   their be happy.