• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Davida said:

You say God can't break His own rules , yet claim God loves Satan.

This brings sadness to my heart.    But this man who we are trying to help,   he don't want to be corrected.

Davida, he defends the wrong system . 

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I dont worship the saints nor do i worship Mary. But i do as the Holy Spirit instucted with Mary. "From this day forward all nations will call me blessed"

Here is something to think about. We know the Word is the Word of God. And that phrase is in the bible. Why do you think people run when it comes to anything Mary. Is it that by following what God has instructed us to do. Looking at Mary as blessed (i.e. the Blessed Virgin) does that mean you are becoming like the 'hated catholics'.

Maybe you DONT

but what you do, is no different that this.     I don't practice adultery, but if I agree with those who do, and DEFEND IT ,  it makes me as ONE OF THEM.

YOU JUST DEFENDED IT ,  THEN Turn around and say you don't .    STOP even defending it .

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I dont worship the saints nor do i worship Mary. But i do as the Holy Spirit instucted with Mary. "From this day forward all nations will call me blessed"

Here is something to think about. We know the Word is the Word of God. And that phrase is in the bible. Why do you think people run when it comes to anything Mary. Is it that by following what God has instructed us to do. Looking at Mary as blessed (i.e. the Blessed Virgin) does that mean you are becoming like the 'hated catholics'.

All catholics say this too.  WE DONT WORSHIP MARY NOR SAINTS.      PRAYER TO THEM IS WORSHIP.

and no pudgnik I aint hearing your justification by this making request speech you try and give.

IF I go and ask davida for water , THAT IS NOT the same AS PRAYING TO HER for water.     BIG DIFFERENCE.    IT IS WORSHIP and all who repent not

of this ,   will be told I NEVER KNEW YOU.    I watch you reason as a carnal man and its getting rather old .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, Sanctum said:

A good part of Jesus's earthly ministry, along with the disciples, was casting out demons. After that, not much is said about the topic. 

I'm trying to understand more about spiritual warfare, possession and the power that evil spirits wield. 

Do demons still possess people, and can they possess Christians? What do they do - does a person know they are possessed? How can they be cast out - by the person themself, the prayers of others, the ministry? Does it take special exorcism? 

Also, can the devil read a person's mind?

There is nothing in Scripture to indicate that satan can read minds.  from Bible.org:

https://bible.org/question/satan-able-read-our-thoughts-does-he-know-what-we-are-thinking

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 2/2/2018 at 10:44 AM, Pudgenik said:

Being a true Christian has nothing to do with being perfect. No one is perfect. Being a true Christian is striving to live you life like Jesus. To be humble of heart, to reach out with love. To be the humble servant. And know we are Gods children.

As a parent, my children fail, they do dumb things. But they are still my children. Even if they fall away from God, i still love them.

The same thing is true with Christians and Jews. Gods love is eternal. Even if you turn your back on God, He will still love you. 

Tell me, with Jesus words, "it would have been better if he had never been born".

Would you believe me if i told you God still loves Judas. God still loves Satan to. But in both cases, they will never allow themselves to be loved by God.

It is when we sin that we choose to push God and the Holy Spirit out. 

God still loves Satan to.

Can you show this from scripture?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Well of course, no member of the RCC has ever admitted to worshipping saints or Mary-not until they become an EX-Catholic. FYI, you are not listening to the true Holy Spirit but a false spirit who teaches contrary to the Word of God.

The True Holy Spirit does not condone/teach the heretical RCC veneration & paying homage to Mary or asking her to intercede between God and man, nor does the Holy Spirit promote prayers & veneration towards the deceased famous Roman Catholic dead priests, dead nuns or dead RC mystics all, who've been given the bogus title "sainthood" because of the fantastical possessing special superstitious spiritual powers by the Pope. None of that is taught in the Bible.  The Bible tells us that Only the Lord JESUS is Worthy to receive Glory, Honor & Praise and only The Lord JESUS CHRIST has been Given ALL Power in heaven and on earth. The Lord Jesus is the only intercessor between God and man.

The problem has Always been with what the RCC preaches and teaches within it's heretical system, our anger is towards the RC System and our burden & sorrow is towards the unknowing people in the congregation who are just believing what the Priests are telling them and then spread the falsehoods that they have been taught.  It is a total false narrative to claim that Catholics are hated- that is a lie. It is the Pope & and RCC that we oppose.  Most who speak out against the false teachings  have RC's who are members of our own families, we love them,  see them regularly, we have visit as a family , we attend the many RC funerals & hear first hand the heretical words of the Priests. We see what their practices are that they do in their houses & the statues & religious pictures of Mary, the beads, the saint prayer cards they purchase & use.  The lay Catholics are seen as brainwashed prisoners of a powerful false religious system that teaches Salvation through faith in Jesus PLUS works & PLUS performing RC religious rituals. We pray for their release from the religious indoctrination they have received so they can repent & walk in God's grace of believing with faith alone in Jesus for their salvation.

1Tim 2:5 "5 For there is ONE GOD and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man CHRIST JESUS, 6who gave Himself as a ransom for all—the testimony that was given at just the right time.…

Matt 28:18 "18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. "

Rev 4:11 " 11“You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things; by Your will they exist, and came to be.” "

Man,   I just clicked on it so it could be read again.

51 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

There is nothing in Scripture to indicate that satan can read minds.  from Bible.org:

https://bible.org/question/satan-able-read-our-thoughts-does-he-know-what-we-are-thinking

But what most who are not following Christ don't realize is THIS.    what they are receiving into their minds, saytan is putting those thoughts in their and cloaking

them as though the one who is lukewarm THINKS its the Holy ghost .     Yes.   let that sink in.  for many heed the flesh AND NOT the SPIRIT

and though while many a goosebump appears on their skin,  the thought that caused it ,  AINT coming from GOD at all, its the dark one feeding the flesh as though he is

a minisiir of righteousness.     May that be a warning to all get BIBLE FOCUSED AGAIN and be SURE and test what ya mind TINKS is the HOLY GHOST

and be sure IT IS , and not rather a delusion of sorts.   TEST them spirits.  

54 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you show this from scripture?

SUCH WONDERFUL ADVICE.    PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES ,  I say PRAISE THE LORD.

Onward , onward daily in Christ  and rejoice in the LORD,    yeah I say REJOICE .  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/3/2018 at 10:11 AM, Davida said:

You say God can't break His own rules , yet claim God loves Satan.

God is love. He can do nothing but love. Does this bother you. Do you have children? When your children fail, you get frustrated with them, but you still love them.

Gods love for us is beyond your imagination. But even though He created hell, He still loves. It was because of love that He created hell.

This only sounds odd to you because you just cant comprehend His love.

The life of the Israelites should give you an understanding of His great love.

Btw, you have to have love in your heart to enter heaven.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/3/2018 at 11:18 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pudgenik.     you honor and defend those pratices that rome does.    You will help none on this path.     The end of that is not good.

all examples out of text you bring to justify the evil deeds of men gone wrong .     This is truly an upmost scary place for you to be.

ON JUDGMENT DAY all will see whether or not GOD APPROVED OF THIS MAN MADE TRADITIOIN.  and all the saints they prayed to , will not be able to deliver them

on that day.   You cease be the protector and influencer of her works, or it wont end well for you pudgenik.   

We got to get people OUT of that system , not leave them in it and just get along . 

On the day you enter heaven, you will come before God and see all His majesty. I will be standing, not far away with the full armor of God on. I will have the Sword of God in my belt. I will be holding the Jewish menorah. Then you will understand.

But from this time to then you will not know.

May the Blessings of the Father in Heaven fall on you like a heavy snow. May the Love of Jesus always fill you.