Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

You are living by the old covenant. We are no longer married to the law. Read Rom 7. In christ we live by the spirit. The holy spirit gives us a new nature. We walk by love. 

If you teach that then I pity you.

wow......the revelation of a complete and total ignorance of the will and ways of God....a rejection of walking in love, Sabbath keeping is more important to God......beliefs that would make a stiff-necked Pharisee blush!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

12 minutes ago, Sam Smith said:

Paul said if you add to his Gospel you are perverting it.....if you go further and actually teach it to others,you are damned....to your credit, you are not shy about announcing your fate to the world. I can only hope that others will join me in prayer for you.Of course there are some that should not be prayed for.

Yea I suppose the poster would tell people who's employer says they have to work on Saturday to quit their job or else salvation is lost.

give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar and give to God on the day you have off work. Better yet give to God as much as possible any day of the week.

Edited by BeyondET

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

UH-OH. Yeshua talking of the tribulations period.. Guess He expected the Sabbath to still exist then!!

How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath.…

Perhaps because religious Jews might not allow themselves to flee far enough to be safe, due to Sabbath regulations.  Certainly there will be those who keep Sabbath at that time.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Matt. 24:19, And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20, But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21, For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Those who are left behind, not those who are raptured before the tribulation.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

hahaha.......  it's so hard to believe people still believe that....

See if and when possible, if interested, Corrie ten Boom's simple proof that there's no pre-trib escape.. (except of course via death)....

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

hahaha.......  it's so hard to believe people still believe that....

See if and when possible, if interested, Corrie ten Boom's simple proof that there's no pre-trib escape.. (except of course via death)....

hahaha......... it's so hard to believe people don't believe that......

1 Thess. 4:16-17.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 hours ago, Sam Smith said:

Not comparing anybody to Hitler, but I believe he was the man who said  “ if you are going to tell a lie- make it a big one! This is the most blatant,sinful misquotation of Scripture that I have ever witnessed?

Actually, there are 3 similar quotes.

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love." - Galatians 5:6

"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation." - Galatians 6:15

"Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters." - 1 Corinthians 7:19

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88

oops, you misplaced shame, and bore false witness.

......  go try and find a new creature in Christ Jesus.

watch them for a month.  (YHWH WILLING).    Be prepared for the shock of your life (or SURPRISE! anyway)

i thought we were discussing Paul’s remarks concerning circumcision that were in Galations where he says that the only thing that matters is whether we have been changes into a new creation or not. I didn’t notice you were referencing Corinthians. I thought you were deliberately misquoting Scripture, that’s why I got so incensed. For that I owe you an apology. In regards to the quote you used from  Corinthians, iam in total agreement that keeping the commandments is vital and of utmost importance.God did not give these commandments to be a Cosmic Killjoy—- as I have said before , they are for the good of everybody......disobey and WE are the ones who pay the price. No different than the rules we set for our children—- I have a daughter who does not always like or understand my rules,but my love for her is what drives these rules.If she is wise, she will obey them.Same with us and Gods laws for our lives. Great as they are,they have nothing to do with our Justificatin,Sanctification or Salvation—— those are the rewards for our faith in the Blood of Jesus.Again, sorry I misunderstood your earlier post,the first and last error I will make in 2018. Lol

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, John Robinson said:

most of the Sabbath-keepers on this site believe we who go to church on Sunday are bound for hell.

Thats your assumption, as is with most Sunday keepers, it has been explained many times.

I'm constantly told what I believe, & I didn't even know it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

17 hours ago, John Robinson said:

And THAT, ladies and gents, is the elephant in the parlor.

The giant WHITE ELEPHANT in the room is the Torah-lessness of repeated STRAW ELEPHANTS going on about salvation. The LIE is that because people follow the roman doctrines and do not keep the law or observe it they do not even know what it is to transgress. Thus they lead countless others into their ditch of denial. Keeping Torah and the Commandments is so basic to to a believer's life that to suggest otherwise is a very wide road that is ALL-INCLUSIVE of the modern day push to embrace anyone with any belief system. Lawlessness.

The main reason for ANTI-SEMITIC actions is the fact that Torah followers DO NOT embrace other belief systems and call them what they are, abhorrent to the Lord God YAHWEH.

To ignore the law is not a salvation issue per se. But it will lead to embracing doctrines of demons which is a salvation issue. How can anybody possibly know what sin is if they do not have anything to compare it with?

Edited by Justin Adams