• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think the young people are what they were when we were young? I don't see it.

The upmost betrayal to God generation ever.

It began even in my generation   ,   it just morphed into this generation FULL TIME and will get far , far worse.

The speed at which inquity has risen in the last twenty to ten years And world wide is astronomical.   Even back in the early to mid nineties

as evil as I was,  their was still respect towards authority and God.  Even if we hid our sin in the dark,  just as evil.

BUT NOW................they dance it right into the streets.   See, the world has always been evil and evil has always been in the world.

BUT what started to change back in the ninties, was the fear of being labeled as gay or as adultery.   THEN IT MORPHED SISTER.

AND IT has changed.    Those who used to hide their sin in the dark,   SIS,  they celebrate it right for all to see,

NOW watch.  what has also began to happen, is not only do they celebrate it .............they hunt the ends of the earth FOR biblical men and women

TO FORCE It on us .   And watch.   IT will get worse.     In time the only accepted brand of christanity will be the all inclusive sin loving one.

OH,   yeah.   its going to get far worse.    Watch the other religions , watch rome , watch media,  politicians.   Its becoming more and more about all inclusive UNITY

the dire need for it for world peace and stability.     The dark one knows what he is doing .    He creates the chaos and divisoins

all the while he is building the answer , an all inclusive universal Religon that if none bows down too.....................well,     we did read revelation .

I SEE Where its leading .   And time is running out .   SO we have to be here for one another.

Satan wants us isolated , because he knows their is more strength where at least two or more are gathered.

SIS,    I get called plenty of names.  Not so much here.     But yeah it happens.     Like water off a well oiled ducks back sister.

JESUS said I, we , and any who speak truth , will be hated.    SO we got to armour up.     Look I know some of you all

believe in pre trib.   I wish you didn't.   but ,  so long as I can keep on warning out to be prepared to lose all

and etc,   at least some will hear that .     This world is bout to turn viral hater against those who eventually do not conform to the all inclusive mindset .

My advice.  Better to die for Christ , than to live a king in this dung pile evil world.    and remember forgive all who hate and persecute us.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

We are all aware of frienduff's (above) frequent warnings against modern ecumenism. I agree. Associated with this is the (mistaken) focus of the church upon the Middle East. 

Why a mistake? For the very reasons frienduff's warnings go so often unheeded and ignored. And it is intimately linked to the way we view prophecy. The Protestant Reformers knew for certain that in the prophetic flow of time, the lion (Babylon), the bear (Persia), the leopard (Greece), and the dragon (Rome) (see Daniel 7,8 and the first beast of Revel. 13) had already ruled the world. They also knew that Rome had been divided into ten kingdoms when the barbarians carved up the empire. They recognised this because they were descendants of those barbarians, and living on the very territories then established. Modern Europe attests to the truth of prophecy. They knew all too well that the predicted Antichrist was to arise among these ten kingdoms of Western Europe. They saw clearly and distinctly that they were living in the time period of the little horn. The historicist hermeneutical method made it quite simple. A correct understanding of Bible prophecy gave them the unmistakable mandate to unmask this system which had usurped the prerogatives of Christ and adulterated the truth of God!!
In a letter to Spalatin on February 24, 1520, Luther wrote:

“I am practically cornered, and can hardly doubt any more, that the Pope is really the Antichrist, whom the world expects according to a general belief, because everything so exactly corresponds to the way of his life, action, words, and commandments.”

When Luther wrote his book, To the German Nobility, his friends, fearing for his safety, asked him to suppress it. To this request Luther replied: “We here are of the conviction that the Papacy is the seat of the true Antichrist. . . . personally I declare that I owe to the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist.”

Two months after Luther made this statement, his book, On the Babylonian Captivity of the Church [notice that he is referring to the papacy as Babylon], was published. In it, Luther spoke of the papacy as “nothing else than the kingdom of Babylon and of very Antichrist. . . . For who is the man of sin and the son of perdition, but he who by his teaching and his ordinances increases the sin and perdition of souls in the church; while he yet sits in the church as if he were God? All these conditions have now for many ages been fulfilled by the papal tyranny.” In 1540, Luther wrote: “Oh, Christ, my Lord, look down upon us and bring upon us thy day of judgment, and destroy the brood of Satan in Rome. There sits the Man, of whom the apostle Paul wrote (2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4) that will oppose and exalt himself above God and exalts his own above the commandments of God.”

Concerning the Man of Sin, Luther affirmed that the Antichrist “sitteth not in a stable of fiends, or in a swine-sty, or in a company of infidels, but in the highest and holiest place of all, namely, in the temple of God. . . .Is not this to sit in the temple of God, to profess himself to be the Ruler in the whole church? What is the temple of God? Is it stones and wood? Did not Paul say, “The temple of God is holy, which temple you are?” To sit—what is it but to reign, to teach, and to judge? Who from the beginning of the church has dared to call himself master of the whole church but the Pope alone? None of the saints, none of the heretics ever uttered so horrible a word of pride.”

Luther was not alone in testifying to this. All other major reformers, both prior to Luther and since, were in unanimous agreement. Yet today we have countless leaders of Protestantism who with their futurist hermeneutic pretend none of this happened. And their blind followers glibly accept everything they are told, following them back into the arms of Rome.  A thousand years of extremely important history involving the lives of millions of martyrs for the faith and revealing Satan’s craftiness and cunning and deceptions, is cast aside as if God didn’t know it was going to happen and left it out of prophecy. Jumping from pagan Rome to a yet unfulfilled future, over a thousand years of essential Christian history is trampled upon as if of no account. And by adopting Rome’s own creation through its Jesuit agents, modern theologians have effectively hidden the Antichrist from view in favour of conjecture and guesswork.
And not only so, but the real and very dangerous error of distorting and twisting the truth of who the true focus and target of Satan’s lies and deceptions. That is the church, not the nation of Israel. And through futurism our attention is diverted away from the true source of the coming crisis. We are directed to look at the middle east. To some future overlord who will enter the political scene with guns blazing wreaking havoc and vengeance against Israel. And while everyone takes the bait, bait cast out by Rome 400 years ago in the form of futurism, hook, line, sinker, and boat, Rome quietly is working throughout the world to return her wayward daughters to herself. Mother has put out the call to come home, and Protestants by the droves are responding.

Why would Satan, after 6000 years of focused malevolent and concerted war against God’s people, suddenly take a left turn and attack a nation that no longer has any relevance to God’s purposes in taking the gospel to the world, and thus leaving the church to continue its mission unmolested? No folks, Revelation informs us that the whole world will be deceived into submitting to the Antichrist. This includes the vast majority of Christians who in their ignorance of scripture and their blind sheep-like following of their equally deceived pastors and teachers, are searching the horizon in vain expectation of a coming warlord to attack Israel while leaning over the back fence in apparent friendship is the true Antichrist wooing all to join her once again in passive submission to her traditions, superstitions, and heresies.

In Matthew 24 Jesus is warning the church!!!, not Israel, concerning the threats of the final days. What did He say? That in our day we would see nation against nation, wars, and rumours of wars. We recognise the increase of violence throughout society (as in the days of Noah see Gen.6:11) not just internationally, but in our homes and in the streets outside our letterboxes, as starkly fulfilling this prophecy. And its getting worse, as has been reiterated in many posts above. But allow me to open your eyes to something very few recognise. Remember, this is about God's church. Jesus said in verse 9 "Then they (who? the nations mentioned previously) shall deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and e shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake".  So what has just happened? Note that this event occurs after the previous mentioned violence...after the disasters of verse 7...(which we are also seeing today!)...which means that verse 9 is next. Verse 9 is what we have to look forward to. An amalgamation of all nations in opposition to the church! Which amalgamation is what frienduff above was speaking of, and which we witness in politics and religion taking place right now. Soon they will succeed. Then my friends, all hell is going to break loose, for it is Satan's last final ditch stand against Christ before He comes. This is the true armageddon. Not the world against Israel. No, Satan's greatest enemy and most vile hatred is toward the church. It is the world, all nations, against God's people, the church. Prepare people, it is not far away.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes but, to some, only those in agreement with them are right, righteous and Christian.  We have intolerant and self righteous members here, for sure, and it would probably be best for them to move on.  I don't see Worthy changing to suit anyone except the Lord Himself.

I certainly hope Worthy does not change. In granting all a fair hearing, Worthy is granting all an opportunity to vindicate their own belief system. This can only be a good thing. If they cannot vindicate their own beliefs in comparison to what is being newly taught them, or in comparison to what others reveal about their faith here, the onus is then on them to change...not Worthy. But I would imagine Worthy's mission would be to give all time and opportunity to learn. This can be done only in an open environment, where even intoleration and self-righteousness is tolerated. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Also all personal attacks are going to get reported.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

26 minutes ago, brakelite said:

No, Satan's greatest enemy and most vile hatred is toward the church. It is the world, all nations, against God's people, the church. Prepare people, it is not far away.

It already is at hand, and has been for generations.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, brakelite said:

I certainly hope Worthy does not change. In granting all a fair hearing, Worthy is granting all an opportunity to vindicate their own belief system. This can only be a good thing. If they cannot vindicate their own beliefs in comparison to what is being newly taught them, or in comparison to what others reveal about their faith here, the onus is then on them to change...not Worthy.

There's not likely a way to change that will happen for good.   As it is,  as many have already posted the last few months,  the bizarre posts have increased,  and there's no mechanism to stop them.  Why should others visiting change their way of life , or their message, or their convictions ?  It doesn't matter to them if they are for or against Scripture, for or against God, for or against Jesus, remember ? (the nature of things/ mankind/ as you noted in your recent long post a few posts back)...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

18 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

There's not likely a way to change that will happen for good.   As it is,  as many have already posted the last few months,  the bizarre posts have increased,  and there's no mechanism to stop them.  Why should others visiting change their way of life , or their message, or their convictions ?  It doesn't matter to them if they are for or against Scripture, for or against God, for or against Jesus, remember ? (the nature of things/ mankind/ as you noted in your recent long post a few posts back)...

I agree that the bizarre and downright unscriptural posts have increased since probably last spring.  But the way to counter them is not to go all N. Korea on people but rather to counter them. When did a closed society ever work?  When did a closed mind ever learn anything?  Even if we are just learning that another POV is totally whacked, it's still learning and can serve to strengthen our faith.  Discussion only works when there are various viewpoints and not just a big group all agreeing on everything.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think that a person can disagree without being rude and inappropriate.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

LOL

we have at least one snake among our midst!

1 minute ago, Equippers said:

LOL

we have at least one snake among our midst!

snake.jpg