• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, Friend, I know what you say is true.  The wolves in sheep's clothing are here and on pretty much every Christian site.  But I was talking about the admitted seekers and unbelievers that post on Worthy. They can learn here.  There's no way to keep the fake Christians out really.  But they are very obvious and anyone with just normal discernment knows who they are.  One bright spot...it appears we have lost one recently; I think they gave up.  You be blessed as well. :)

oh,   I know their are some who guenuinely are here to seek out truth.    those were not the ones I was talking about either.   Its the ones as you said

that come in like a flood with pervesions galore .   

• Group:  Mars Hill

8 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

He is on the list of false teachers.

Miss muffet you loved sister .      Just wanted you to know that .   be blessed.

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

This is a very important point you are making here brother........that is a huge concern with the Jewish roots movement, that it is going to lead many to the antichrist delusion for that very reason you are stating.  Another problem with it, is that they tend not to preach the gospel to the Jews because of that reason too, thinking in terms of the Jews already being God's chosen people, so they don't really believe they need the gospel......and that is tragic with eternal consequences.  Ones like John Hagee come right out and teach this.  And I tend to be thought of as hating Jewish people when I try to talk about these things......when the opposite is true, it breaks my heart.  The other thing that worries me is that Messianic Jews are not immune from the falling away........and I worry that being too concerned over an earthly city and geopolitical problems is also a deceptive snare that will also lead to antichrist........because as followers of Christ our citizenship is not of this world, and this is true for believing Jews and Gentiles both.

Also that dung pile all inclusive interfaith is getting heavy on them messianic jews too.  just cause  a man says HE loves JESUS don't mean he do nor that he follows him either.

PAUL  a jew KNEW THAT very well.    He knew all men , whether gentile or jew in that church could be a deceiver.  SEEMS in this age

though most are seeing jew attached to it and saying GLORY GLORY this one HAS TO KNOW CHRIST .  as though the flesh of the jew is somehow more righteous

and good than the flesh of a gentile.  YEAH the flesh as TORAH says and as CHRIST says.......IS EVIL PEROID.    Yeah , let it sink in , I KNOW YOU KNOW , but some really

need to hear it .   TRUST ONLY GOD I say , and test all I say aswell.   

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,568
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/8/2018 at 1:40 PM, missmuffet said:

Well, I am gathering a nice long list of names. Sad but I think it has to be done.

Hi, Well it can always be undone too! It is not irrevocable.  We do make such decisions  in three dimensional life, might as well use the tool on a flat screen too.   Guess you could "toggle"  too if a subject is interesting enough you can toggle the ignoreds back on and then off again.

Anyway I hope you do stay in the loop on the board.

19 hours ago, Steve_K said:

If this site allowed only Christians, it would get dull, fast

Hi Steve,

Gee I sure disagree! Christians excite me into great joy. I love, absolutely cherish, the fellowship of Christian families. I have little need of the world's concerns  and interests of the day, and every need for the common  bond via the Holy Spirit indwelling each saint in Christ Jesus that fellow saints share, all encouraging one another in the faith of Jesus our Lord and savior. I do participate in the affairs of the world for it is a command by my Lord Jesus to go into it, but I am not excited by it's rejection of my Lord at all.

It is privilege and duty to try to do all things to the Glory of God, and to share of my Lord with those that will hear. But I am not at all bored to be  lifted up by fellow saints all saved by grace alone.

On reading the idea that "all are to be let in" I challenge the thought. No, all are not to be let in, not under every individual's demand for their own ways to prevail upon all others. 

That is true in all of life. One does not let a wolf into their home.  They do not let roving bandits have their children.  They do not allow graffiti to be put on their house walls of their businesses, nor their streets.  They do not let disrupters into churches. Every thing is not acceptable, much is absolutely unacceptable never to be suffered without strong objection and countering with the purpose of eliminating it's contamination and defilment.

Biblically, even the sharing of the word of God the saving gospel of Jesus  is to be limited. It is not to be a situation of suffering endlessly in a fruitless cause. Even the prophets would leave a place not welcoming to them. It is okay to shake the dust of a foul place and a foul people off one's feet.

All may be welcomed onto a Christian board if the operators so desire, but  no one need suffer insults against God from those that do come along to be insulting as their mission of distraction from  worship study prayer and praise of God.

The board is a good place to practice defending Jesus' faith. It is a decent place for some fellowship with like minded Christians  as well as a place for iron to sharpen iron with Christians  of divergent understandings, all based in  the effort to glorify God, not self. 

None of which means anyone need suffer the constant rantings of a Johnny one note bent on being personally unhappy with all the churches established by Jesus as His church, places where the Holy Spirit is present when two or three are gathered. Such as those kind are the "bores". It is unnecessary to suffer them.  To do so serves no good purpose and just encourages their rants and their personal unhappiness as they seek company for their misery, and lending of credibility for their misguided strong delusion.

There is  so much that is good,  postings that lead to personal review and study of the word of God, to prayer, and to joy filled worship, music and shouts of Amen  and Maranatha! It is that high point which makes the internet based  message board like this one a good service to God in the name of Jesus. May the Holy Spirit dwell among the saints gathered in praise on the board.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  220
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, Friend, I know what you say is true.  The wolves in sheep's clothing are here and on pretty much every Christian site.  But I was talking about the admitted seekers and unbelievers that post on Worthy. They can learn here.  There's no way to keep the fake Christians out really.  But they are very obvious and anyone with just normal discernment knows who they are.  One bright spot...it appears we have lost one recently; I think they gave up.  You be blessed as well. :)

unbelievers abound on this site. In most cases, their mission seems to be disruption. Satan using his people for his diabolical purposes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YOU SPOT ON SISTER.   many christains think................OH if they messianic jews , they must know SO MUCH.

yet most of them are as false a christain are our leaders are.  ITS A MADHOUSE SISTER................a madhouse.   

Agree frienduff........it is a madhouse........the true gospel has tragically been lost to both Jew and Gentile houses of the church for the most part.  And it is highly highly deceptive to be entangled in earthly affairs......for one thing because nothing but nothing is at it seems, Satan is cleverly playing both sides at all times in earthly things.......his kingdom is both good and evil and he uses the "good" to draw people into what seemeth good in the temporal realm, and this is why his kingdom is divided against itself.......and all kingdoms of the world are Satan's kingdom until the Lord returns......it is kingdom against kingdom in the last days........just to try and distract us from the kingdom above.   Think about it, how can we as ambassadors of another kingdom take sides in any wars and earthly conflicts in earthly kingdoms, when the Lord loves and desires all to be saved......we are only to represent the gospel that rescues all who believe OUT of the kingdoms of the world into the kingdom of heaven.  We ALL are called to die to earthly concerns and have our eyes and heart fixed on the heavenly unseen.  It's the only way to avoid the strong delusion as well.......by riding ABOVE earthly things in the ark of the Lord, which is a heavenly ark.

Fear not though, the Lord is on His throne ruling and reigning ABOVE the temporal and He puts in place who HE wills in the earthly realm to execute HIS will.......there will always be plenty of those who know not the Lord to deal with earthly concerns, governing authorities, military, etc........HIS purposes will be accomplished in the end and HE it is who is watching over HIS word to perform it.......it just has ought to do with the follower of Christ, Jew or Gentile, apart from praying for peace and good, and governments etc.  I'm afraid this will not sit well with many, but as it says to pray for the peace of Jerusalem, remember how it also said to pray for Babylon where the Jews were going to be taken captive (think on this)......we need to see and understand things in the right perspective.......from heaven's perspective and higher, long range purposes, and not seeing with natural eyes from our earthly perspective.  And praying for the peace of Jerusalem........of course is really to pray for her salvation ("Jerusalem" is the city where the saved dwell) ....the gospel of peace, and reconciliation with God, that she would be rescued out of this war ridden earthly realm into the heavenly, which overcomes the world.  We need to die to the carnal mind of man, putting it off, putting on the new man, and understanding with the mind of Christ.  Maybe we could say it like this.... as the LORD ploughs the earth with His judgments and chastisements, our ONLY concern as believers is to move into the opportunities (fields) He creates and plant and harvest it.  Occupy ourselves with the FATHER's business until He comes.......it is not to occupy ourselves with earthly business because earthly business is how the devil deceives, tempts, and distracts us from the Father's business.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, Steve_K said:

If this site allowed only Christians, it would get dull, fast

Think Steve has a point.........it does keep us sharper when we have battles to engage in.  Though on the other hand, there never seems to be a shortage of sword fights and iron sharpening iron amongst Christians. ;)

It just depends on the intended purpose of whoever owns and operates any particular forum, I think......whether they intend it just to be an on-line Christian community, or whether the purpose has an evangelical thrust and battling darkness as well.  We are IN the world after all, just not of it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

If the unbelievers stay they should observed the TOS like everyone else. They should be ready to hear the true word of God and what God wants everyone to adhere to and see on Worthy without anger and animosity.

I think we could point that finger at many others on this site.