IGNORED

No one ever went to heaven during OT times.

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

If one speaks more than one language it is easy to understand that not all things can be translated from one language to another without the loss of meaning especially the nuances in words or phases. That said, in no other place does Jesus in His parables give names of people as in this illustration of Sheol. Yes, the description indicates two portions, one for the righteous and one for the unrighteous. They can seemingly converse as did Abraham and the rich man and they can see since the rich man saw Lazarus and they can remember their life on earth as the rich man recalled his brother and did not want him to follow.

I also fully believe the Bible was not meant to be an interpretive stumbling block for those who, for lack of a better word are illiterate of Greek, Hebrew etc. God meant it to be read and understood by all. Simply as to a child.

if the Bible says Jesus went to hell/Tartarus  to witness to the chained angels who rebelled and followed Satan then that is what He did. He had to prove that no matter what Satan had done or would do, it was Jesus who was the victor.

and yes, Jesus took all of those in paradise with a Him when he rose and went to heaven and presented His blood atonement on the altar of heaven. That is our assurance of heaven when we die. In Revelation it is the souls of the martyrs under the altar who cry out, How long..

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:26 PM, angels4u said:

Quasar93, it's so nice you still take the time to have fellowship with us in Worthy , I don't remember at any time anybody still posting at your age, the Lord has blessed you so much!.:emot-heartbeat:

I would be so interesting to sit down with you and talk about all the things which changed over the years, things have become so evil but thank God, He's still saving souls,you're indeed doing what He asks us to do
,to be be busy with Father will until He comes to take us home ..

Readiness at Any Hour
…45Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of his household, to give the others their food at the proper time? 46Blessed is that servant 
whose master returns and finds him doing his job. 47Truly I tell you, He will put him in charge of all his possessions.…

Matt.45-47

Praise the Lord peoples , praise the Lord .    quasar is still but an infant compared to methusla.   ONWARD in the LORD PEOPLES , onward in the LORD

we don't stop till the last breath has left this body.     Praise the Lord peoples , praise THE LORD . 

• Haha 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, HAZARD.

Theological nonsense. This is your OPINION and nothing more. The Hebrew word "sh'owl" simply means the "grave," and that's the interpretation of the couplet:

Tehel 16:10 (JPS Hebrew-English Tanakh)

10 Kiy lo' ta`azoV nafshiy lish'owl;
lo' titteen chaciydkhaa lir'owt shaachat:

10 Kiy = 10 For
lo' = not
ta`azoV = thou-shalt-leave
nafshiy = my-air-breather
lish'owl; = to-[the]-grave;
lo' = not
titteen = thou-wilt-allow
chaciydkhaa = your-covenant-keeper
lir'owt = to-see
shaachat: = decay:

In Matthew 12:40, the Greek (transliterated) is (using "oo" for omega, "o" for omicron, "ee" for eta, and "e" for epsilon)...

Kata Maththaion 12:40

40 Hoosper gar een Yonas en tee koilia tou keetous treis heemeras kai treis nuktas,
houtoos estai ho Huios tou anthropou en tee kardia tees gees treis heemeras kai treis nuktas.

40 Hoosper = 40 Like
gar = for
een = was
Yonas = Yonah/Jonah
en = in
tee = the
koilia = belly
tou = of-the
keetous = monstrous-fish
treis = three
heemeras = days
kai = and
treis = three
nuktas, = nights,
houtoos = so-also
estai = shall-be
ho = the
Huios = Son
tou = of-the
anthropou = man
en = in
tee = the
kardia = heart/core
tees = of-the
gees = ground
treis = three
heemeras = days
kai = and
treis = three
nuktas. = nights.

The main interpretation of "gee" ("gees") is "ground/dirt/soil," NOT the PLANET! The "heart of the earth," therefore, does NOT refer to the "center of the earth" or the "center of the planet," but refers to the "CORE of the GROUND!" The "GRAVE!"

If you will investigate the context of both Ephesians 4:9-10 and Psalm 68:18 from which it was quoted, you will find (if you are honest) that the context is the EXODUS FROM EGYPT!

And, Acts 2:27 simply quotes Psalm 16:10!

And, that is NOT what 1 Peter 3:19 is talking about! That's a theological TAKE on what Kefa (Peter) was saying! No more time tonight, but I'd be happy to take you through the statements of Kefa for a clearer understanding.

You greet me with Shalom, meaning peace, then insult me with "Theological nonsense." 

Don't bother me with any more of your pet theory, I'm not interested in your long winded personal opinion, or should I say, "Theological nonsense." 

Matt 12:40, For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. 

Eph. 4:8-9,   

8, Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9, (Now that he ascended, what is it but that He DESCENDED FIRST INTO THE LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH?  

The tomb where Jesus body was laid in was above the ground, His body was in the tomb, His Spirit went to hell, now we all know hell is not above ground, or in a tomb, so that shoots your opinion down. :laugh: :laugh: By the way, your now on my ignore list.

Z 110..jpg

• This is Worthy 1

I wonder why the core of the earth is molten? 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

12 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

That's how God created it, God created Hell for the devil and his angels.

Matt. 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That's the lake of fire where Satan, the antichrist and all rebels against God will end up.

Rev 19:20, And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

Rev 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14, And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Molten lava resembles a lake of fire don't it .      Not saying one way or the other , if that is what this means .

OH,   in case I never told you,   YOU LOVED SISTER , praise the Lord .   

3 hours ago, HAZARD said:

That's how God created it, God created Hell for the devil and his angels.

Matt. 25:41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

That's the lake of fire where Satan, the antichrist and all rebels against God will end up.

Rev 19:20, And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 

Rev 20:10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14, And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15, And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Absolutely !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, HAZARD said:

You greet me with Shalom, meaning peace, then insult me with "Theological nonsense." 

Don't bother me with any more of your pet theory, I'm not interested in your long winded personal opinion, or should I say, "Theological nonsense." 

Matt 12:40, For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the HEART OF THE EARTH. 

Eph. 4:8-9,   

8, Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
9, (Now that he ascended, what is it but that He DESCENDED FIRST INTO THE LOWER PARTS OF THE EARTH?  

The tomb where Jesus body was laid in was above the ground, His body was in the tomb, His Spirit went to hell, now we all know hell is not above ground, or in a tomb, so that shoots your opinion down. :laugh: :laugh: By the way, you're now on my ignore list.

Z 110..jpg

SHALOM, HAZARD.

Whether I'm on "ignore" or not, my greeting is still a wish for your "peace." Had I known that you were going to be so thin-skinned about it, I would have softened the blow. As it was, I NEVER accused YOU of being the source of that "theological nonsense!" There was no need to get in a huff and take it personally! I was NOT INSULTING YOU! All you had to do is say, "Oh really? How so?" I know from personal experience that much of what we believe we've been led to believe by those who mean well in our lives, and teach us a particular way of interpreting various Scriptures.

Now, unless YOU take this particular line of thought and the interpretations of those verses in such a way as your OWN "pet theological point of view" (and I hope you don't), I just can't understand why you would take this so personally! Were you taught this line of thought by a personal hero?

The tomb where Jesus body was laid was in the side of a hill; as such, it was NOT "above the ground." See the grass on both sides of the picture above the tomb's doorway? It was just an easier way to get "below ground" in rocky terrain! 

And, His "Spirit" did NOT go to "hell." (He said, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.") Neither did His "Soul." His "hell," as it were, was ON THE CROSS when He was separated from His Father's fellowship for three hours! His air-breathing body (which wasn't an air-breathing body for those three days and nights) was placed in the GRAVE - in the TOMB - in SH'OWL!

Now, I don't deny that there is a "Lake of Fire," and the description of such is what most people mean by the word "Hell," but it's NOT in the "center of the earth!" How do I know this? Simple:

Isaiah 66:22-24 (KJV)

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

By this time in human history, the Great White Throne Judgment has occurred and the sinners - their bodies - have been resurrected.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Shalom, Littlelambseativy.

We don't know that! In fact, the actual core of the planet is assumed to be SOLID iron because of the great pressure at 8,000 miles deep! The outer core and the mantle are considered to be somewhat liquid but more of a plastic state. Lava is found at the SURFACE of the earth from earthquakes or volcanos; within the earth, the liquid rock that forms "lava" is called "magma." BUT, this liquid state is found between tectonic plates because of FRICTION between those plates! These tectonic plates are part of the Earth's CRUST! To this date, we have NEVER drilled deep enough to reach even the mantle, let alone the core! In fact, movies like "Core" are FICTION! We've never reached deeper than 3 miles!

Edited by Retrobyter
to fix my spelling

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

The people of the Old Testament who looked forward to the coming of their Redeemer, the Messiah, went to Abraham's bosom.  These are the ones that Christ led on high, taking captivity captive. 

Eph 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

• Thumbs Up 2