Sign in to follow this  
Dennis1209

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

If you will, ponder the following Bible verses and let's see if we can glean the 'season' of which we are presently in, and what is now occurring. It's staring us right in the face.

Lu 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Lu 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
Mt 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mt 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The above scripture is reference to the conditions that will be present when Christ returns for His bride at the Rapture, in my opinion. Some have assumed Jesus would return when the world is in absolute turmoil, depressed and in despair. The above conditions are of great economic prosperity and a boom in money, employment, construction, finances and outlook. Everything is peaches and cream economically and financially, business as usual. 

Look at the global turn around since Trump has assumed office; numerous record setting Dow Jones, employment increasing not only nationally but globally, things are becoming more affordable, world governments, banks and businesses are benefiting from the stock market, and general overall global and individual confidence abounds. 

Luke 17: 18 - they planted, (Strong's 5452, Phyteuo; to set out in the earth, i.e. implant; to instill doctrine). Sound like what President Trump is establishing right now with his agenda, as no president has before him? 

Just one more indicator that the Rapture is close, very close. 

Edited by Dennis1209

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Dennis1209
      No one knows the day nor the hour of our catching away. To keep my comments as brief as possible I'm omitting supporting scripture.
      The Lord could have come for his church at anytime from the day of His ascension, and there are no preconditions or prophecy that needs to be fulfilled. With that factual statement, and a pretribulational Rapture viewpoint, I'd like to discuss your eschatology. 
      I suspect it's entirely possible true believers might witness the destruction of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam, the Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion, one of them, some of them, or all of them before our catching away. With my pretribulational view, born again believers are not appointed to the wrath of God, contrary to some opinions, is the entire seven weeks of Jacobs trouble, the seven year tribulation. So, sometime prior to the seven year tribulation having the P.T. viewpoint, born again believers (the church) is out of here.
      We know for a fact after the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel, in 1260 days (3 1/2 years in the Jewish calendar), the A.C. will commit the abomination of desolation in the temple, setting himself up as god. By this point we know that all Jews and Israelite's will be fleeing the country for their lives. There will be no IDF around to protect them.
      It appears to me the Ezekiel 38: invasion is separate and distinct and prior to the start of the great tribulation and not part of it. Now, at the conclusion of the Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion, Israel will be burning Gog / Magog's weapons of war for seven years.  This places the invasion of Gog / Magog a minimum of 3 1/2 years prior to the start of the great tribulation, no? I personally suspect the timing of the Rapture might possibly occur during the interval between the destruction of Gog / Magog and the signing of the covenant? That's only my speculative thoughts, what's yours???
      One other thing that seems to be changing from my long time eschatological studies and view. I've always thought the evil thought and hook in they jaw of Gog / Magog that draws the coalition to invade Israel was either oil, or all the benefit from the chemicals of the Dead Sea. Recently Israel has discovered a mammoth field of natural gas and oil off their shores. We know Russia's major export and economic engine is petroleum, but has great difficulty getting it out of the ground and transporting it to market.
      One thing that has recently come to light is, Russia is having major difficulties in food production and feeding its people. God has blessed Israel with producing and exporting some of the best produce and fruit the world has ever seen. It's produced in Israel and on land just on the East side of the Jordan River. The hook in Gog's jaw seems to symbolize the mouth, and what does the mouth do, eat? So in addition to the vast wealth being created by the vast natural gas reserves, could an additional reason for the invasion be to take control of Israels food and production? 
      With Russia's presence, airports, military buildup and sea ports now established in Syria, they have effectively taken control of Syria and have the means, incentive and opportunity of robbing Israel by force. A good flash point or trigger for the invasion would be the IDF dropping a nuclear bomb on Damascus, Syria because of an immediate security threat to their nation by ISIS, terror organizations or a Muslim coalition? From the reports I've seen, the vast majority of the civilian population has fled Damascus and mostly the jihadists, Hezbollah, terrorists, Muslim brotherhood and those hostile toward Israel.
      So... With current events and biblical prophecy, how do you all see this panning out? One thing is for certain, with each passing day the picture becomes more clear and sharper.