IGNORED

Someone will die because i didnt do ritual, feel like it was God ordrer although it is really irrational

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everybody,

I really need help. In last forum i am writing that i suffer from OCD. But i dont know if this situation was just an obsession or reality...

I was in tram and i noticed one guy. I had an obsession that i can look at him only once or something bad will happen today. Than a thought jumped in my head if i dont look  at him more than one time bad thing can happen him for the rest of his life. I have those intrusive thoughts and can not stop them. So i wanted to look at him, but thought that he will die today if i look at him jumped in my head. And it was like from God i dont know. Why would God do this? Isnt this just my sick mind? Than a thought if i dont look at him he will die in a few days, but this one was more like OCD thought. I was so scared that he could die the days after today so thats why i looked at him. But i didnt realized that he will die today. It was a stranger who i have met in tram so i can not prove myself if he is still alive or not. I am so scared that i had someone elses destiny in my own hands and i messed it up. I am so anxious, dont know what to do. Honestly i dont want to live, trying to survive my anxiety. I still have thought in my head: Why would guy tell me to not look at that guy or he will die. Am i out of my mind? Is this just my sickness or reality?

Thank you all so much for your help! 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

2 minutes ago, johny111 said:

Hello everybody,

I really need help. In last forum i am writing that i suffer from OCD. But i dont know if this situation was just an obsession or reality...

I was in tram and i noticed one guy. I had an obsession that i can look at him only once or something bad will happen today. Than a thought jumped in my head if i dont look  at him more than one time bad thing can happen him for the rest of his life. I have those intrusive thoughts and can not stop them. So i wanted to look at him, but thought that he will die today if i look at him jumped in my head. And it was like from God i dont know. Why would God do this? Isnt this just my sick mind? Than a thought if i dont look at him he will die in a few days, but this one was more like OCD thought. I was so scared that he could die the days after today so thats why i looked at him. But i didnt realized that he will die today. It was a stranger who i have met in tram so i can not prove myself if he is still alive or not. I am so scared that i had someone elses destiny in my own hands and i messed it up. I am so anxious, dont know what to do. Honestly i dont want to live, trying to survive my anxiety. I still have thought in my head: Why would guy tell me to not look at that guy or he will die. Am i out of my mind? Is this just my sickness or reality?

God will never put such thoughts in your mind,john.  Intrusive thoughts like that may signal a disturbance in brain chemistry.  You should discuss this with a doctor.  And don't worry, no one will die because you didn't do some ritual.  Intrusive thoughts like these actually occur with everyone at times but, if they become bothersome, you should seek treatment.  Pray on this and I will pray for you to be freed from these things as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

God will never put such thoughts in your mind,john.  Intrusive thoughts like that may signal a disturbance in brain chemistry.  You should discuss this with a doctor.  And don't worry, no one will die because you didn't do some ritual.  Intrusive thoughts like these actually occur with everyone at times but, if they become bothersome, you should seek treatment.  Pray on this and I will pray for you to be freed from these things as well.

Thank you so much for you response! I appreciate it! You really helped me to calm down!

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I agree that God will never say anything like that to anyone.  Are you hearing an audible voice say this, or is it really just thoughts racing around your mind?  Either way, it is not from God.  You do need to address this with your doctor and let him know of these thoughts and the anxiety/stress you are having from them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

It does not sound like it has anything REMOTELY to do with the Lord God.

I suggest you relax, unplug from your devices and read John's Gospel.

And as other have suggested, see you doc but do not see a shrink.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, johny111 said:

Hello everybody,

Sorry you are going through this.  It must be painful. Morning glory is correct. I will pray for you. Eat healthy too a lot of fresh veg and fruit no white sugar or sugar in products like donuts. Food plays a super important role in our brain. Which wrong goods can cause problems like what your going through. Don't worry your ok your thoughts can not hurt anyone. God bless you friend.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, johny111 said:

Thank you so much for you response! I appreciate it! You really helped me to calm down!

You are welcome, john.  Any time you are feeling these things I suggest you pray about them.  God has a way of calming even the stormiest seas....and thoughts. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,883
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

As others have said, God would never do that to you. It is a sickness of the mind it sounds like.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,335
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

All the above posters gave you good input.

Another thing you might try is when you start to get these thoughts, start praying to the Lord to help you.   In the "old days" people would often pray to be covered with the blood of Jesus...perhaps you can pray that over your mind.

• Thumbs Up 1