• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I just gave you a scripture that clearly says Jesus' death is not counted for persistent wilfull sins

Willful sins are dangerous... I really do not know why any believer would be comfortable when falling to sin.

They may reach a point they are comfortable and may be deceived in thinking there is nothing better than that.

"but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,”
lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." - Hebrews 3:13

Because it can be really dangerous and may even make the person to go back to perdition. It is such state of, choose what you want: Light or Darkness.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

Repent and run to the Light, and fast, my friend! The Lord Jesus is waiting for you!

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

Let us live by faith in Christ!

"Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.
But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." - Hebrews 10:38-39

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It is such state of, choose what you want: Light or Darkness.

And this reminds us of another warning of the Lord Jesus:

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

Then a double life, with moments of darkness and moments of light, is an unstable heart that need to make a decision immediately.

"For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:7-8

Do not be deceived, darkness leads only to death. Repent and come to the light: The Lord Jesus Christ.

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7

Glory to God!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And this reminds us of another warning of the Lord Jesus:

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

Then a double life, with moments of darkness and moments of light, is an unstable heart that need to make a decision immediately.

"For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:7-8

Do not be deceived, darkness leads only to death. Repent and come to the light: The Lord Jesus Christ.

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light,
we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7

Glory to God!

My brother I am seeing it more now than ever .  IF men want to believe a lie,  BY GOLLY THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HOLD ON TO IT.

A man will find and sit under the man who preaches what his heart truly desires.     

All we can do is warn and remind .    And keep on doing it .  amen.

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF men want to believe a lie,  BY GOLLY THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HOLD ON TO IT.

This reminds me of the parable: "The Rich Man and Lazarus".

The rich did not believe, did not take seriously the warnings of the prophets... And then he ended up tormented in a really bad place, and he wished someone could go back and warn his family and friends.

"“Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house,
for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’" - Luke 16:19

But if people do not believe in the prophets they will not believe in anyone else.

"And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’
But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’”" - Luke 16:30-31

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late! Who can guarantee tomorrow will come to any of us?!

"whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life?
It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." - James 4:14

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well you used...

Hebrews 10:26-27 NIV
[26] If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, [27] but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.

Hebrews is a warning of  resorting back to the Levitical sacrificial system instead of Christ the ONLY true Sacrifice for ALL our sins.

Galatians you quoted has to do with our walk as Christians not with Jesus' Sacrifice for our sins.

Sure brother, it is in context of the law, but it is certainly speaking in spirit and alluding to a general context as well.  It is not lying.  And sowing to the flesh is sin.......and reaps destruction.......so what does that mean.

I just can hardly believe there are Christians nowadays who would argue against righteousness.  I mean that is what salvation is all about.  If we know the Lord, His Spirit in us drives us to seek righteousness and endeavour to walk in it.....produce fruits in keeping with repentance.  It is the false churches of man I guess that are teaching believers to go backwards to wallow in the mud again....instead of fighting the good fight of faith and going forward going from victory to victory.  It's really sad.....that is not the gospel.

• Praise God! 2

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I just can hardly believe there are Christians nowadays who would argue against righteousness.  I mean that is what salvation is all about.

We have a father, a Father in heaven... Did you know this?! And He loves us all!

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us,
that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not." - 1 John 3:1

How will you answer to this great love?!

"Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." - John 8:34-36

Just come and be free!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,
and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14

And become the happiest slaves on Earth. The happiest, the happiest!

"Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness." - Romans 6:18

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." - Galatians 6:9

"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:2

@Heleadethme

I wrote this before I saw your previous post (except your quoted portion and this part)... Now judge for yourself if it was a coincidence!?

I do not know about you, but I praise the Lord!

Glory to God! :laugh:

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 2

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I just can hardly believe there are Christians nowadays who would argue against righteousness.

And I tell you why... It is a strategy of the enemy to quench the body.

The enemy sows excuses, disinterest, and/or false accusations in people's hearts with claims such:

"You do not have to do what He said"

"It is not your responsibility, no need to pray, to ask, nothing"

"If you do it, you're denying Christ"

And many just do not see what is actually preventing them to do the things the Lord Himself taught us.

"But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.”
Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works." - James 2:18

Then, my friends... Let us continue and not stop seeking and praying for our own benefit.

"For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." - Matthew 7:8

Are you struggling with bad habits of the flesh?! Do you want to be free?! You can be free now... Just pray and seek daily... You will be free.

The Lord Jesus is very, very interested in seeing more and more distant from the evil flesh every single day. If you want, we can pray together!

And let us not be intimidated to work against, against Satan and in the name of the Lord Jesus... He will make us winner.

"He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." - 1 John 3:8

Do not let Satan deceive you and discourage you to do what the Lord Jesus, and you in Him should do...

"If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him." - 1 John 2:29

Glory to God! :laugh:

"By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples." - John 15:8

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

We are called to obey and to be holy. They don't justified us. Only the blood of the lamb Jesus does. Some people think if you add holiness to your faith you are trying to be justified by works. Not so,Peter said to add to your faith godliness which holiness is a part of. We add it because we are saved from our sins. Now we walk in newness of life. 

• Praise God! 3

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

We are called to obey and to be holy. They don't justified us. Only the blood of the lamb Jesus does. Some people think if you add holiness to your faith you are trying to be justified by works. Not so,Peter said to add to your faith godliness which holiness is a part of. We add it because we are saved from our sins. Now we walk in newness of life. 

And this is precisely what my friend of many letters is saying .

So many think when the few warn or remind to be ye Holy as HE is HOLY , reminding them , provoking them to overcome evil BY DOING GOOD

that these are preaching a WORKS EARNED salvation.  NOPE they preaching EVIDENCE OF JESUS BEING IN ONE and for those who are slipping

to let the that which is lame be healed BEFORE one IS completely TURNED OUT of THE WAY, THE WAY   which is JESUS.

Everyone , even those who are walking as they ought , NEED reminders.     I aint reminding anyone who DONT KNOW THE TRUTH

I am reminding those who DO KNOW TRUTH.  constant reminders , and this aint tedious for me  ,   its needful for us all.  

How come the early church , paul or others, but lets use paul as an example, constantly reminded and lets see what his first words were

after he said that .............BEWARE OF ,  BEWARE OF ,  BEWARE OF ,   false prophets , dogs he said , 

And he said he constantly had said , SAID it to them,  as well as was writing it in that letter.

Maybe I aint so evil after all.   Maybe I aint doing wrong after all.   Maybe I aint one who knows not LOVE after all.

But I shant boast in this thing.  FOR  THE ONLY GOODNESS in this thing IS CHRIST and that is a FACT .   SO let a brother warn out ..

Let a brother remind .    Let a brother constantly point to THOSE RED LETTERS and say DO THEM.    

Let a brother constantly warn out against what needs to be warned out against .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Let a brother constantly warn out against what needs to be warned out against .

In line/ harmony/ with all YHVH'S Instructions including "The Wisdom from Above is pure, gentle, .... "  also without ever compromising,  without ever condoning sin ....  yes the warnings  (more than ) the blessings written are needed for training, for edifying, for correction...

summed up simply as Jesus Says to all disciples:  let any word spoken be the Father's Word,   not the flesh.   Let every deed be as the Father's deed,  not from carnal flesh nor man as the source.  

As written:  Let ALL thoughts, every thought with no exception, be being brought SUBJECT TO JESUS.   Thus trained and taught by HIM as He Says throughout Scripture.

As written:  Spend frequent time WITH the Father,  LISTENING to Him as well as making all requests know for what is needed when it is needed,   and g r a d u a l l y ,   (for the Apostles and disciples),  g r a d u a l l y ,  the focus changes from self to God (as it should be).

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2