• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So by finding common ground, working together for world peace etc., wouldn't that be a compromise of the Gospel message, (revealing it's insufficiency) that Jesus alone is the Prince of peace and that ONLY by faith in Him, His death and resurrection can the world have true peace and reconciliation with God?

PRAISE THE LORD.   YES IT IS YOWM.    YES IT IS.

This man aint here to try and preach JESUS ,   he is here to just get us to see the good in it ,  the common things we have.

THEY start small.    The goal is just like the muslim approach and ONE of you all SAID IT.

Even these believe they can hold things back,  lie , etc for the greater good .    The greater good being the unifciatoin of religons for world peace .

YEAH but to us that is ABOMINATION.

I Told you all , no matter how despised i may be,   I LOVE YOU ALL .   and i will keep on keeping on out of that love .

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

Not at all because it allows us to work closer with these groups and engage in conversations that can lead to a better understanding of who Jesus really is. 

NO.  NO . NO .    its a way to fall away .     Don't back track now .  

One said earlier how you made mention of the gospel of JESUS even being in the Koran.   YOU KNOW why you here,   lets keep it real.

Don't come preaching this .      Being unequally yoked is how chrislam started to grow and how interfaith will cause many to fall away.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

That is not according to scripture. We are not told to have fellowship with darkness, false religions etc., but to preach the Gospel to them. Their souls are at stake. They are bound and blinded by the Evil one.

PRAISE THE LORD , PRAISE THE LORD .  this is exactly THE RIGHT PATTERN.

we simply preach the gospel and as JESUS said if one don't receive it  ,  shake the dust and move on .

13 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So by finding common ground, working together for world peace etc., wouldn't that be a compromise of the Gospel message, (revealing it's insufficiency) that Jesus alone is the Prince of peace and that ONLY by faith in Him, His death and resurrection can the world have true peace and reconciliation with God?

When its perceived ,  ASK the QUESTION and it WILL SURFACE.     

First step is to always plant a seed that somehow finds something common.    BUT THOSE OF CHRIST ,    they no desire anything that is not OF HIM

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yes we don't repay evil with evil.   IF one comes to even kill us we should not harm them,  in fact we should pray their forgivness .

So.   

Back to the question at hand.

In your mind do you think we should try and unite with other religons  , find common ground , work together for the sake of world peace and unity.

Do you .  

Jesus never tried to unite with the other religions or find common ground or work together for the sake of world peace and unity and neither should we.

He called people snakes, vipers, sons of the devil, empty tombs, liars, hypocrites and told them they were going to hell.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Remember guys, that the islam we see in the west is NOT the true islam.

Look to pakistan, saudi arabia, etc. for the real islam.

women killed for being raped, womens testimony is half that of a ban, women not allowed out in public without a family member or husband, 12 year old girls dieing on their "wedding" night from trauma from sex, killing of those who leave islam, no churches allowed, etc.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

How is working together with unbelievers compromising our faith?

"working together with unbelievers" is forbidden, isn't this in Scripture ? 

Or , perhaps, you mean something other than your words/ posts/ are conveying here by "working together" ?

Perhaps you have an entirely different meaning ?

59 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

What? Where did I say this?

Someone said something about you comparing it .     I will go back and read it again.

badjoa.       The approach you ask , its the approach many in the interfaith ask.    its not going to work.

Just as seeker friendly failed the churches ,  this approach will lead to the upmost falling away.

Yall are dead wrong .    And I wont be heeding this approach to mingle .   

Badjao.     When I asked should we gather for unity for world peace.   YA SLIPPED PARD.  that right their showed all that needed to be showed.

For we gather with no unity with any for peace or  whatever reason    a muslim and a christain cannot stand united for any cause .

You slipped .    Had you said NO , but we should still preach the gopsle to them.  OKAY I could have lived with that .  BUT YA said YES,   that alone

was a slip .     I aint here to be mean.    But all we need do is just preach TO the muslim .  JESUS Only saves and no other name can .

NO coming together for good works and to find common ground for world peace .  AND You said YES when I asked that .  SO STOP trying to back track now .

I aint condemning you for slipping .    I just exposed it was all.    Yall got yalls mission

And the JESUS ONLY , We have ours .     and the two cant co mingle .    

• Praise God! 1

Just now, Badjao33 said:

I tried to explain this verse a little earlier. Maybe the thread is moving to fast and it was overlooked. 

When I say work together with unbelievers, that does not mean we believe as they do or that we have to agree with their doctrine. 

WE don't work together with them PEROID .    We simply preach the gospel and if they repent and believe amen.

This approach I have heard from the emergents , from rick warrnes camp.    and others.

WE do not come together for good works we do not work together with any for world peace period.   

It wont be happeing for the JESUS only ones.     Their is good reason why GOD had said do not be unequally yoked together.

It is working with the gay agenda ,  and it will work with the interfaith all inclusive agenda.   People who do this will just fall away.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

When I say work together with unbelievers, that does not mean we believe as they do or that we have to agree with their doctrine. 

Yes, it is moving fast.   In earlier posts you posted some lies about islam.   (As if there could be anything good in it).

I don't remember what they were at this time,  but that was/is the reason for opposing your direction.